AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Some Model HELP me???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Classy_Chloe

Cam Model
Jul 1, 2018
Twitter Username
@CChloeMFC
MFC Username
Classy_Chloe
HI everyone! My name is Chloe, I'm a brand new "non nude" MFC model (in the sense that I do not feel comfortable masturbating on cam/chat room. I do show boobs & butt). Just going on 4 weeks and let me tell you I'm frustrated all to hell. I have looked at youtube videos, threads like this and even reached out to other models on MFC but still need some help. Most model on MFC do not reply back or block me, and then the ones that did reply just referred me to places like this thread & one model wanted 140$ for an hour of coaching.... I'm broke I cant afford that. Even if I wasn't, that is still a lil high for information.! I get it, you have lives to live!!! I'm not asking to take huge chunks out of your day talking nonsense. Random questions when they pop up is all. Just need someone to answer specific questions... I'm LOST. Any models on here willing to PM me on twitter or SnapChat that'd be great!!! Please let me know.

Twitter @CChloeMFC
SnapChat CChloe0690

Thank you,

Chloe

Instead of getting a specific model to mentor you, I'd recommend hanging out here and asking questions when necessary. There's a plethora of information - a lot of the commonly asked things are stickied, other specific questions you can search using the search tool in the upper righthand corner, and if all else fails you can post to ask-a-model or the specific threads for your cam site depending on the question. If you stick around for a bit, getting access to the Models Only section of this site is also immensely beneficial.

It's a lot easier this way, and you get a multitude of answers/advice which is great since camming is such a diverse industry and different things work for different models, sites, etc!

It'd probably be a lot more beneficial for you to just ask the questions here, or get verified and ask them in the MFC thread to get help. There is so much free information out there for every kind of model, there shouldn't be a huge need to try to get some one on one mentoring, and if you do need that, most models who do mentor seem to require payment. Which is understandable. This line of work is the definition of time = money, imo.

Instead of getting a specific model to mentor you, I'd recommend hanging out here and asking questions when necessary. There's a plethora of information - a lot of the commonly asked things are stickied, other specific questions you can search using the search tool in the upper righthand corner, and if all else fails you can post to ask-a-model or the specific threads for your cam site depending on the question. If you stick around for a bit, getting access to the Models Only section of this site is also immensely beneficial.

It's a lot easier this way, and you get a multitude of answers/advice which is great since camming is such a diverse industry and different things work for different models, sites, etc!

Its just a lot harder being a non-nude model. My main problem is getting viewers in my room. Speaking of which... How do I get that little MFC icon below my name/photo like you do??

i understand you dont want to do cum shows and you do show boobs and ass... I most often cum only in private or token shows<pretty exclusively now that I think about it> ... i know nothing about mfc but on chaturbte my viewers are much higher when my boobs are hanging out. Mind you that doesnt always equal tips but it does bring people in, and many stay with me for awhile

This is the best place to seek help, and there is a super awesome search feature that will allow you to look up the answers to thousands of specific questions. We have TONS of threads about how to entice viewers into a room. Like.. Probably hundreds at this point, if you dig a little deeper! And tons more information available to verified models in our own special corner of the boards!

When you've been in the game long enough, it isn't unusual to get emails from new models wanting advice on how to achieve success. But the thing is, time is money, y'know? And time spent mentoring someone for free is time that could be spent bettering one's business or hustling for money. For a lot of successful models, camming becomes their life. It's hard to find minutes when you're NOT working, so free-time is a luxury that most don't want to spend answering questions for strangers. It becomes harder to WANT to mentor people when there are resources like this one, and so much wealth of information available to those who put in the effort to find it. To ask a model to spend their time/energy giving away answers for free (especially when one can search the same answers themselves) can seem a little rude to a lot of models. I'm not suggesting that you haven't put in the effort to find it (because it sounds like you have done some research for sure), but we come across soooooo many new girls who want the instant answers without putting in the work to seek it themselves. When we come across it so often, it is hard to justify taking time out of one's day to give more answers. When you get burnt a bajillion times, you can't do it anymore.

Personally, I have spent countless hours helping new girls who wanted information on how to get started. I spent SO MUCH time and energy making guides and offering advice and trying to teach them what I learned. Do you know how many girls actually used that information? Zero. None of them actually stuck with camming/clip making longer than a week. Most of them never even got started. I wish I had the energy to keep doing that, over and over and over again. But I don't. I got burnt out on "mentoring" new girls long ago. Now, I just direct them here. This is where I gained ALL of my knowledge on camming and clip making, and I did so by heavily researching and asking questions to the forum. But it took many, many, maaaaaany hours to do so. Even then, I still had to take all of that advice and learn how to adapt it to myself and my own route. And if I can do it, I firmly believe that anyone else can too. And almost every model I've met who has survived in this career long-term has done the same.

I am just trying to give you some perspective on why fellow models might not have responded to you or asked for compensation for their time and energy. But the good news is.... You don't need a mentor to teach you for free! You have all of the resources at your disposal, I promise! Yaaaaaaay! We have tons of threads here, but no one person has the keys to success. Just keep doing tons of research and experiment, and don't give up. Like others have said, this place is good for seeking answers. Not only is there an almost literal encyclopedia of information already written, but you can receive a ton of different advice from a ton of different models. Which is much more helpful than emailing stranger-models to ask for advice!

Welcome to the boards!

Its just a lot harder being a non-nude model. My main problem is getting viewers in my room. Speaking of which... How do I get that little MFC icon below my name/photo like you do??
I'm not a non-nude model, so I don't have specific advice for that though I do know it can be difficult to attract people to your room in the beginning. I just meant that this forum is the best way to find advice. Finding a mentor will be hard, and most established models are going to charge for their time due to the reasons mentioned by Paige above. Luckily, there are quite a few non-nude models/models who don't do cum shows on here as well as a ton of members who watch those models. Searching around here, being active, and getting the verified status is honestly your best bet. This place is basically the culmination of model, member, and staff knowledge about camming :h:

You said you mostly need someone to answer questions as they pop up - that's something this site is incredibly useful for! Just do a quick search and see if you can find any recent threads about that question, and if not, create a new post asking. Usually, you'll get at least a few people more than willing to help you out.

To get viewers into your room, I'd recommend pre-planning some games and show ideas and reflecting that in your room topic. There are a few threads regarding specific recommendations for those around the site (and apparently way more in the models only area). Most of the games tips I've seen can be reconfigured a bit to work with your own cam style, and show ideas can be just about anything ranging from baking cookies to playing poker to doing a full on cum show with all the toys in your arsenal, it just depends on your comfort level, cam style, and what happens to work for the people that come to your room. There's going to be lots of trial and error, but this is a good starting place! You've got this.

This is the best place to seek help, and there is a super awesome search feature that will allow you to look up the answers to thousands of specific questions. We have TONS of threads about how to entice viewers into a room. Like.. Probably hundreds at this point, if you dig a little deeper! And tons more information available to verified models in our own special corner of the boards!

When you've been in the game long enough, it isn't unusual to get emails from new models wanting advice on how to achieve success. But the thing is, time is money, y'know? And time spent mentoring someone for free is time that could be spent bettering one's business or hustling for money. For a lot of successful models, camming becomes their life. It's hard to find minutes when you're NOT working, so free-time is a luxury that most don't want to spend answering questions for strangers. It becomes harder to WANT to mentor people when there are resources like this one, and so much wealth of information available to those who put in the effort to find it. To ask a model to spend their time/energy giving away answers for free (especially when one can search the same answers themselves) can seem a little rude to a lot of models. I'm not suggesting that you haven't put in the effort to find it (because it sounds like you have done some research for sure), but we come across soooooo many new girls who want the instant answers without putting in the work to seek it themselves. When we come across it so often, it is hard to justify taking time out of one's day to give more answers. When you get burnt a bajillion times, you can't do it anymore.

Personally, I have spent countless hours helping new girls who wanted information on how to get started. I spent SO MUCH time and energy making guides and offering advice and trying to teach them what I learned. Do you know how many girls actually used that information? Zero. None of them actually stuck with camming/clip making longer than a week. Most of them never even got started. I wish I had the energy to keep doing that, over and over and over again. But I don't. I got burnt out on "mentoring" new girls long ago. Now, I just direct them here. This is where I gained ALL of my knowledge on camming and clip making, and I did so by heavily researching and asking questions to the forum. But it took many, many, maaaaaany hours to do so. Even then, I still had to take all of that advice and learn how to adapt it to myself and my own route. And if I can do it, I firmly believe that anyone else can too. And almost every model I've met who has survived in this career long-term has done the same.

I am just trying to give you some perspective on why fellow models might not have responded to you or asked for compensation for their time and energy. But the good news is.... You don't need a mentor to teach you for free! You have all of the resources at your disposal, I promise! Yaaaaaaay! We have tons of threads here, but no one person has the keys to success. Just keep doing tons of research and experiment, and don't give up. Like others have said, this place is good for seeking answers. Not only is there an almost literal encyclopedia of information already written, but you can receive a ton of different advice from a ton of different models. Which is much more helpful than emailing stranger-models to ask for advice!

Welcome to the boards!

Well thank you, I really appreciate the reply and that you weren't rude about it :). I completely understand everything you said. I'm 100% sure thousands of girls try to be cam models & then like you said, they quit after a week. They give up and I get it because I have wanted to quit also. My 1st week was GREAT and now (been model almost 6 weeks) I log on and barely get any viewers, and when I do get a decent amount seems no matter what I do they don't tip :/ I'm just stressed out because it's a lot harder then I thought. I actually just took a break for a week & a half due to stress (and also the holiday). It's just tough!!!

So honestly I'm not afraid to admit that I feel talking one on one with an experienced model would help simply for venting purposes. If they told me they had a similar shitty beginning in this career & now they made big $$$$ then I wouldn't feel so bad. Or even knowing other models would help me get some help with viewers. Like if we became friends and did some shows together? They help me I help them kinda thing ya know?

Truth is I'm just in a bad situation with life in general and making friends with other models would be great. like actual friends not just "co-workers" lol BUT you are right, I should pay for their time!!! It is realistic that more popular models simply don't have time for me as some stranger new cam model seeking help. Or even as a friend, because I'm now understanding how time consuming it is to keep up with social media, regulars and anything else in their life not work related.

THIS SITE IS AMAZING THOUGH!!! Very helpful. Loving it :D

Well thank you, I really appreciate the reply and that you weren't rude about it :). I completely understand everything you said. I'm 100% sure thousands of girls try to be cam models & then like you said, they quit after a week. They give up and I get it because I have wanted to quit also. My 1st week was GREAT and now (been model almost 6 weeks) I log on and barely get any viewers, and when I do get a decent amount seems no matter what I do they don't tip :/ I'm just stressed out because it's a lot harder then I thought. I actually just took a break for a week & a half due to stress (and also the holiday). It's just tough!!!

So honestly I'm not afraid to admit that I feel talking one on one with an experienced model would help simply for venting purposes. If they told me they had a similar shitty beginning in this career & now they made big $$$$ then I wouldn't feel so bad. Or even knowing other models would help me get some help with viewers. Like if we became friends and did some shows together? They help me I help them kinda thing ya know?

Truth is I'm just in a bad situation with life in general and making friends with other models would be great. like actual friends not just "co-workers" lol BUT you are right, I should pay for their time!!! It is realistic that more popular models simply don't have time for me as some stranger new cam model seeking help. Or even as a friend, because I'm now understanding how time consuming it is to keep up with social media, regulars and anything else in their life not work related.

THIS SITE IS AMAZING THOUGH!!! Very helpful. Loving it :D

*huggles* Man, camming is tough, man.

It might be a good idea to put your eggs in a few different baskets while you are working on building your MFC community. That will also take some of the pressure off of you, allow you to breathe a little easier and focus on building your room organically without the stress-fear. MFC is nooooot easy to break into, especially for those who are compleeeetely new to the camming game. Add in non-nude and it becomes a lot harder to find your footing.

There are several alternative baskets you can consider that can help! You can try camming on a site without a camscore like Chaturbate! Or if you think you can get into the more fetishy, kinky stuff, Streamate has a decent crowd for more femdom personalities, which is helpful if you're non-nude! I definitely recommend looking into filming clips to sell on various sites - that can be a decent income to supplement the camming. There are sites for more vanilla content and lots of stuff for more fetish related (I'm not talking about anything hardcore but like... Feet and tease and things like yawning). You could also try phone work if you don't mind dirty-talk!

As for working with other cam-girls! This is a great place to make friends! There are soooo many camgirls here! But it will be easier to find other girls to do shows with as you establish yourself as a reliable camgirl and get your name out there and interact with the community. It isn't unusual for us to get dudes coming through the boards looking for models to cam with in order to launch their careers, and we tell them the same thing: build your brand, work on your hustle, and learn your skills. Make friends organically and camshow opportunities might come up! But it'll be easier to find those opportunities when you're a little more established and fellow models know your style and character! It's hard to gauge when new models will be a good fit for one's room vibe, y'know? Just cause they're strangers, and I think duo camshows require a certain degree of trust. Still, there's an easy way to fix that! The more you interact with others, the more trust will build all on its own!

But I prooooomise you. We have several models on these boards whose camscores plummeted down to super low-lows, and with tenacity and determination, they kept working at it. They didn't give up. And they definitely found their communities and raised their camscores and have now found success. So there are some definite inspirations around here (okay, a ton of inspirations, really)! But, success isn't guaranteed. If things don't work out, it isn't any reflection on you. You are right - this is a super tough job. It looks so easy on the outside - but there are a TON of girls all doing the same thing, so it can be hard to get noticed. Hard work and talent and beauty can get you so far - but luck is an element that can have a huge impact, yet no one can control. The truth is there are some really hard nights to accompany the really good ones. It can seem so easy when you've got your new model tag and tokens rain down - but things get significantly harder when it falls off. This is super duper duper common, so I promise, you're not alone in that!

But if you're looking for friends, this is the perfect place. Keep posting, keep interacting, be yourself. These boards have allowed me to meet some of the best people in the entire world, and I cannot recommend it enough. When you get verified, you'll be able to access the model's only corner, and that's the PERFECT place to open up about what you're experiencing and you'll have a lot of understanding ears to listen to any needed venting, whether it's about camming or just life in general. Cuz I promise, I think almost every single model has felt what you're feeling at some point another. Sex work can be so incredibly isolating, which is another reason why this community is so helpful and sanity-saving!

I'm not a non-nude model, so I don't have specific advice for that though I do know it can be difficult to attract people to your room in the beginning. I just meant that this forum is the best way to find advice. Finding a mentor will be hard, and most established models are going to charge for their time due to the reasons mentioned by Paige above. Luckily, there are quite a few non-nude models/models who don't do cum shows on here as well as a ton of members who watch those models. Searching around here, being active, and getting the verified status is honestly your best bet. This place is basically the culmination of model, member, and staff knowledge about camming :h:

You said you mostly need someone to answer questions as they pop up - that's something this site is incredibly useful for! Just do a quick search and see if you can find any recent threads about that question, and if not, create a new post asking. Usually, you'll get at least a few people more than willing to help you out.

To get viewers into your room, I'd recommend pre-planning some games and show ideas and reflecting that in your room topic. There are a few threads regarding specific recommendations for those around the site (and apparently way more in the models only area). Most of the games tips I've seen can be reconfigured a bit to work with your own cam style, and show ideas can be just about anything ranging from baking cookies to playing poker to doing a full on cum show with all the toys in your arsenal, it just depends on your comfort level, cam style, and what happens to work for the people that come to your room. There's going to be lots of trial and error, but this is a good starting place! You've got this.

Thank you for the reply. I have got to ask, did someone seriously bake cookies on cam for tokens? lol

*huggles* Man, camming is tough, man.

It might be a good idea to put your eggs in a few different baskets while you are working on building your MFC community. That will also take some of the pressure off of you, allow you to breathe a little easier and focus on building your room organically without the stress-fear. MFC is nooooot easy to break into, especially for those who are compleeeetely new to the camming game. Add in non-nude and it becomes a lot harder to find your footing.

There are several alternative baskets you can consider that can help! You can try camming on a site without a camscore like Chaturbate! Or if you think you can get into the more fetishy, kinky stuff, Streamate has a decent crowd for more femdom personalities, which is helpful if you're non-nude! I definitely recommend looking into filming clips to sell on various sites - that can be a decent income to supplement the camming. There are sites for more vanilla content and lots of stuff for more fetish related (I'm not talking about anything hardcore but like... Feet and tease and things like yawning). You could also try phone work if you don't mind dirty-talk!

As for working with other cam-girls! This is a great place to make friends! There are soooo many camgirls here! But it will be easier to find other girls to do shows with as you establish yourself as a reliable camgirl and get your name out there and interact with the community. It isn't unusual for us to get dudes coming through the boards looking for models to cam with in order to launch their careers, and we tell them the same thing: build your brand, work on your hustle, and learn your skills. Make friends organically and camshow opportunities might come up! But it'll be easier to find those opportunities when you're a little more established and fellow models know your style and character! It's hard to gauge when new models will be a good fit for one's room vibe, y'know? Just cause they're strangers, and I think duo camshows require a certain degree of trust. Still, there's an easy way to fix that! The more you interact with others, the more trust will build all on its own!

But I prooooomise you. We have several models on these boards whose camscores plummeted down to super low-lows, and with tenacity and determination, they kept working at it. They didn't give up. And they definitely found their communities and raised their camscores and have now found success. So there are some definite inspirations around here (okay, a ton of inspirations, really)! But, success isn't guaranteed. If things don't work out, it isn't any reflection on you. You are right - this is a super tough job. It looks so easy on the outside - but there are a TON of girls all doing the same thing, so it can be hard to get noticed. Hard work and talent and beauty can get you so far - but luck is an element that can have a huge impact, yet no one can control. The truth is there are some really hard nights to accompany the really good ones. It can seem so easy when you've got your new model tag and tokens rain down - but things get significantly harder when it falls off. This is super duper duper common, so I promise, you're not alone in that!

But if you're looking for friends, this is the perfect place. Keep posting, keep interacting, be yourself. These boards have allowed me to meet some of the best people in the entire world, and I cannot recommend it enough. When you get verified, you'll be able to access the model's only corner, and that's the PERFECT place to open up about what you're experiencing and you'll have a lot of understanding ears to listen to any needed venting, whether it's about camming or just life in general. Cuz I promise, I think almost every single model has felt what you're feeling at some point another. Sex work can be so incredibly isolating, which is another reason why this community is so helpful and sanity-saving!

Yes I agree with you on that. Definitely need to try other camsites but been putting it off... Chaturbate seems too kinky for me, you really think as a "non-nude" model I would do ok there? I like that they dont have a camscore though!!! Stresses me out that damn camscore... And if Streamate has a fricken yawning fetish I could handle that lmao Oh my.. they can look at my feet all they want too. Not sure about selling clips. If I did i wouldn't want my face in it... Only because I do want a normal job one day & don't want my face out there.

Yeah I am trying to connect more with the model community. Its hard for me just because I'm so used to keeping to myself. It's burnt into my brain sadly. I used to be an exotic dancer and the girls normally were so rude or distant. Like a bunch of sharks in a small tank just waiting on the 1st customer to bite onto before anyone else could. And a few times I did make "friends" with other girls they turned out to be back stabbing, nasty, twisted B words. So trusting people to help me let alone in general is hard...

Being a model is far more complicated then being a dancer. There as some similarities but I'd have to say being a dancer is easier for sure, its only harder on your body because of the awful heels. But now that I have kinda learned the ropes for being a cam model as far as the set up works (when I am in chat room/muting guests/token set up...ect) I will be trying to get my eggs into other baskets. Honestly my living situation & some other things have been depressing me so my motivation was a bit low...

Its better now though, plus ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES supporting me helps!!! So THANK YOU all. Greatly appreciated :h:

Thank you for the reply. I have got to ask, did someone seriously bake cookies on cam for tokens? lol
It's definitely a thing! Cute/skimpy outfit, baking, talking, etc. Homemade cookies seem to be a relatively popular raffle item as well! Just goes to show you that there's honestly a market for everything, you just have to find your niche and market yourself. It's a lot of hard work, research, and trial and error but it's worth it in my opinion.

Also, I'm not super established but if you're trying to make friends in the industry or want some help navigating ACF, feel free to message me sometime.

• Hugs
Reactions: Classy_Chloe
Yes I agree with you on that. Definitely need to try other camsites but been putting it off... Chaturbate seems too kinky for me, you really think as a "non-nude" model I would do ok there? I like that they dont have a camscore though!!! Stresses me out that damn camscore... And if Streamate has a fricken yawning fetish I could handle that lmao Oh my.. they can look at my feet all they want too. Not sure about selling clips. If I did i wouldn't want my face in it... Only because I do want a normal job one day & don't want my face out there.

Yeah I am trying to connect more with the model community. Its hard for me just because I'm so used to keeping to myself. It's burnt into my brain sadly. I used to be an exotic dancer and the girls normally were so rude or distant. Like a bunch of sharks in a small tank just waiting on the 1st customer to bite onto before anyone else could. And a few times I did make "friends" with other girls they turned out to be back stabbing, nasty, twisted B words. So trusting people to help me let alone in general is hard...

Being a model is far more complicated then being a dancer. There as some similarities but I'd have to say being a dancer is easier for sure, its only harder on your body because of the awful heels. But now that I have kinda learned the ropes for being a cam model as far as the set up works (when I am in chat room/muting guests/token set up...ect) I will be trying to get my eggs into other baskets. Honestly my living situation & some other things have been depressing me so my motivation was a bit low...

Its better now though, plus ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES supporting me helps!!! So THANK YOU all. Greatly appreciated :h:
You were an exotic dancer? I 100% recommend using that to your advantage! I got a friend into camming after she stripped for a while & did burlesque. On her tip menu she has the option to pay for a dance and it's pretty popular. You could always do that as your show or a goal (i.e. lapdance at 2000 tokens)! You could even invest in an in home pole or something along those lines at some point. Also, if you don't have it on your menu already heels on/off is pretty popular, especially concerning heels that'd be appropriate for a strip club.

You say that you don't want to show your face on clips... I took a gander at your MFC profile and Twitter page, and I also see your face completely obscured and hidden in every single image. Do you show your face on cam at all? I apologize if I am jumping to conclusions, but if that is the case, that could be a part of the issue you are experiencing!

@Classy_Chloe

I have a few tips based on things you have said and you are very welcome to Twitter DM me if you want to ask me more specific questions.

1) A lot of non nude or non explicit modelling is about getting comfortable with a lower room count. Room counts shoot up with the slightest bit of skin. It doesn’t have to impact your earnings unless you let it impact your mood! You may have less overall viewers or tippers, but you will find regulars who love you and think you are special and you can be totally supported by that.

I actually -cover- the room count often so I don’t let it affect how I show up. I get tempted to act sexier in public chat if it’s low, but then I am not being true to myself. Just stay on, no matter how many viewers and be yourself! I talk to myself a lot, basically just tell stories about myself or my life if the room is quiet. I like talking though. Do something you like:) it’s the internet , so you can do nearly anything you want - no strict rules like in the club! You could play piano, anything!

2) you have chosen Myfreecams as your first cam site, which is the right choice for non-explicit modelling, but it’s also the hardest site to figure out. I’ve been webcamming for three years and when I first started, I found Myfreecams too confusing and complicated and I didn’t know how to get tokens - so I used a simpler site (Streamate)- but I don’t reccomend that for you, it’s very sexual. Just know that it might be hard for awhile and it’s worth it to figure it out. Being a new model on Myfreecams is no easy task. You are doing great! Even if you make no tokens, the learning experience will be worth it if you’re interested in being a webcam model.

You say that you don't want to show your face on clips... I took a gander at your MFC profile and Twitter page, and I also see your face completely obscured and hidden in every single image. Do you show your face on cam at all? I apologize if I am jumping to conclusions, but if that is the case, that could be a part of the issue you are experiencing!

Very true, maybe if guys could see what my face looked like on my profile or twitter they would come see me/I'd get more viewers... But I don't think its the main issue. Yes I do show my face on cam while broadcasting. I just try to keep my face out of the picture whenever I do lotion shows and show my naughty bits lol. I am not unattractive, I'm just thinking of going to school to be a paralegal so I don't want my face out there. I doubt that if someone seen something like that they would want me to represent them or any normal job really. But honestly starting to slowly not care, making video clip does seem the way to go... Its just hard. Not sure I wanna make the 100% commitment to full time model/sex worker... I'm just not sure what I wanna do 5 years from now honestly. I'm in no position to think that far ahead! Unfortunately my life is a mess right now so I have to take it one day at a time or I'll have a panic attack thinking how I'll get myself out of this mess I'm in....

• Hugs
Reactions: paige_orion
It's definitely a thing! Cute/skimpy outfit, baking, talking, etc. Homemade cookies seem to be a relatively popular raffle item as well! Just goes to show you that there's honestly a market for everything, you just have to find your niche and market yourself. It's a lot of hard work, research, and trial and error but it's worth it in my opinion.

Also, I'm not super established but if you're trying to make friends in the industry or want some help navigating ACF, feel free to message me sometime.

Message you on here or MFC? either way I'll def message you :)

@Classy_Chloe

I have a few tips based on things you have said and you are very welcome to Twitter DM me if you want to ask me more specific questions.

1) A lot of non nude or non explicit modelling is about getting comfortable with a lower room count. Room counts shoot up with the slightest bit of skin. It doesn’t have to impact your earnings unless you let it impact your mood! You may have less overall viewers or tippers, but you will find regulars who love you and think you are special and you can be totally supported by that.

I actually -cover- the room count often so I don’t let it affect how I show up. I get tempted to act sexier in public chat if it’s low, but then I am not being true to myself. Just stay on, no matter how many viewers and be yourself! I talk to myself a lot, basically just tell stories about myself or my life if the room is quiet. I like talking though. Do something you like:) it’s the internet , so you can do nearly anything you want - no strict rules like in the club! You could play piano, anything!

2) you have chosen Myfreecams as your first cam site, which is the right choice for non-explicit modelling, but it’s also the hardest site to figure out. I’ve been webcamming for three years and when I first started, I found Myfreecams too confusing and complicated and I didn’t know how to get tokens - so I used a simpler site (Streamate)- but I don’t reccomend that for you, it’s very sexual. Just know that it might be hard for awhile and it’s worth it to figure it out. Being a new model on Myfreecams is no easy task. You are doing great! Even if you make no tokens, the learning experience will be worth it if you’re interested in being a webcam model.

THANK YOU, I really appreciate the offer to message you :h:

Yes if I don't get discouraged I'll find some loyal regulars. Hopefully sooner then later... I have popped in on some non-nude models cams just to see how they do it, and most of them just talk or play games but i see their viewers count and im like HOLY S@%$ how do they have few hundred people in their room? Well they have been doing it for over a year or 2 and just gt viewers. I just feel like i wont ever get to that many, so competitive on their. However I am looking into more then more cam site now to expand my horizons!!!

HEY I never thought of that! I think covering my chat room viewers would help. I wouldn't get so bummed out lol

& as much as I love the experience I would love tokens even more because I'm BROKE :/

• Hugs
Reactions: MojitosJourney
You were an exotic dancer? I 100% recommend using that to your advantage! I got a friend into camming after she stripped for a while & did burlesque. On her tip menu she has the option to pay for a dance and it's pretty popular. You could always do that as your show or a goal (i.e. lapdance at 2000 tokens)! You could even invest in an in home pole or something along those lines at some point. Also, if you don't have it on your menu already heels on/off is pretty popular, especially concerning heels that'd be appropriate for a strip club.

Yes, Yes i was and I miss it... If I could I would def go back to it but I cant right now. I would love to see how people give lap dances over a cam, sounds interesting lol. I would also love a pole but a customers gonna have to get it for me on my Amazon wish list, don't have the $$$ for that right now. trying to get my own place.... fun stuff lol

Message you on here or MFC? either way I'll def message you :)
Whichever works for you honestly. I leave both ACF and MFC open on my computer so I should see it either way.

Yes, Yes i was and I miss it... If I could I would def go back to it but I cant right now. I would love to see how people give lap dances over a cam, sounds interesting lol. I would also love a pole but a customers gonna have to get it for me on my Amazon wish list, don't have the $$$ for that right now. trying to get my own place.... fun stuff lol
You can do regular dances, just dancing around or twerking or whatever you're comfortable with. I can't dance to save my life, but I assume a lapdance would work in a POV way where you set the camera up and just act as if that were the eyes of a customer. There's POV lapdance porn online if you wanted to look and see how the camera is set up for that. The pole could be on a wishlist or you can set it as a goal under "My Goals" in MFC Share and make sure to mention it to your guests during shows!

Also clips are a great idea. Even if you just take the time to do a few, you can post them on clip sites and MFC Share (and on MFC Share, those extra tokens will raise your cam score which will help get more people in your room). Also photosets are a smart choice.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Classy_Chloe
Status
Not open for further replies.