AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever had Nice! Ice cream?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened this thread thinking Guy's Ice Cream had called him an asshole or something :hilarious:

It's probably your typical private label ice cream. I wouldn't be surprised if Blue Bunny or some other well known manufacturer makes it for them.

No I have not.

Then why did you ask?

Initially thought this was a French ice cream question.

Should have known better coming from the source...

For future reference... if you merely want general consumer ratings there are sites like yelp.

Questions about kool-aid, Hi-C and ice cream are all fine on adult sites if you can share & interact.

Personally, I don't think you belong here since all you ever do is ask questions without sharing but it's not my site.

Then why did you ask?

For future reference... if you merely want general consumer ratings there are sites like yelp.

Questions about kool-aid, Hi-C and ice cream are all fine on adult sites if you can share & interact.

Personally, I don't think you belong here since all you ever do is ask questions without sharing but it's not my site.
That seems extreme.

If people get run off of here because of posts people don't like you wouldn't be here either.

You have many posts a majority of people don't like but nobody has told you to leave.

That funny "freedom of speech" thing.

Strange how it works, huh?

Then why did you ask?

You should have considered that I might have asked the question about the ice cream because I wanted to know whether or not its good before I ate it for the first time. Store brand food products dont have a good rep.

You should have considered that I might have asked the question about the ice cream because I wanted to know whether or not its good before I ate it for the first time. Store brand food products dont have a good rep.
Why are you just now thinking of trying a new ice cream now, at your age Guy?

Did Good Humor let you down?

That would be a good thing to include in the first post of the thread. Context is always useful, and rather than asking a Yes/No question, you might get more opinions about the actual product.

Store brand food products dont have a good rep.
Really? I can never tell the difference. I also can't taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi or regular and diet so maybe ignore me.

Reactions: Kiley May
Really? I can never tell the difference. I also can't taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi or regular and diet so maybe ignore me.

I wish I had your problem - I have a ridiculous tongue and can differentiate diet / us / international Cokes. :D

Guy,
As mentioned in antoher thread you started, there's nothing wrong with creating threads that you ask a question or post a link. But, please do us all a favour and add some depth to your post.

For example, this very thread, you could have saved a shitload of posts by simply adding on what you said here to your very first post.

"Has anyone tried "Nice" brand of ice cream at Walgreen's? I'm curious your thoughts if you have as I am looking for reviews from people I know here"

Simple enough, wouldn't you say?

Guy,
As mentioned in antoher thread you started, there's nothing wrong with creating threads that you ask a question or post a link. But, please do us all a favour and add some depth to your post.

For example, this very thread, you could have saved a shitload of posts by simply adding on what you said here to your very first post.

"Has anyone tried "Nice" brand of ice cream at Walgreen's? I'm curious your thoughts if you have as I am looking for reviews from people I know here"

This.

Reactions: Gen
Guy,

Maybe we need a form of required fields to fill out to make posts.
"All posts must fit this approved format."
:wondering:

I had hoped this being an adult forum that folks would sorta know that if you're trying to create discussion, asking more than a yes/no question and adding some of their own insight is the right way to go.

I don't think anyone would be picking on @Guy about this if he didn't constantly post threads like this.

I had hoped this being an adult forum that folks would sorta know that if you're trying to create discussion, asking more than a yes/no question and adding some of their own insight is the right way to go.

I don't think anyone would be picking on @Guy about this if he didn't constantly post threads like this.
So youre saying me unintentionaly not starting threads the right way makes it okay that someone harasses/insults me because of it?

So youre saying me unintentionaly not starting threads the right way makes it okay that someone harasses/insults me because of it?
One person is being slightly inappropriate toward you because of it, but a huge amount of us have nicely tried to guide you to fix your posting habits. And as much as I hate to say it, I agree with his comments about your posts lacking a sense of maturity being pretty off putting. I don't agree with the way he may say it, but the point is valid.

Please take some time to reflect on the suggestions we've all given you over the years and try to improve upon your interactions.

That's my point. The bullying we see everywhere is now here and it's okay.
Don't be civilized, just bully.

I hoped for a higher standard.

It's all yours. Enjoy.
testpattern.jpg

Last edited:
That's my point. The bullying we see everywhere is now here and it's okay.
Don't be civilized, just bully.

I hoped for a higher standard.

It's all yours. Enjoy.
View attachment 77499
Yeah. This forum isnt what it used to be. Im leaving ACF for a while.

• Hugs
Reactions: Useful-Title

Guy be a little responsible here. This exact conversation about not participation in your own thread came up last year. You're not a victim here but you DO open yourself up to criticism. You can respond or ignore that criticism but you can't be a victim of it. I don't see anywhere someone even implied you're a bad person however you're showing willful ignorance when almost EVERY thread at least one person asks you to provide some sense on context or opinion to your topic this including Amber herself.

You have the right to be sensitive. You have the right to ignore, but you don't have right be a victim. Don't leave because of a basic request to provide basic context or opinion to your topics. This is not being petty this is so MORE can participate because they better see the intention in the discussion of the topics. Ultimately don't you want MORE people discussing your threads?

I find diet soda is easy to differentiate because it has the distinct taste of a toxic chemical spill.
I can not drink Diet Coke. It legit tastes like poison to me. I like Coke Zero but I got a can of Diet a while ago and actually thought it must have been expired or a factory mess up

The point of my post was to get a little more context out of @Guy and his posts. think of an in person conversation along these same lines. You would most likely turn around and ask him the same question, or similar, as I did.

Don't you think it odd that someone would ask a question such as "Hey, have you tried Nice ice cream from Walgreen's?" without any further info? You'd probably think they're either pitching sale, or something along those lines. You would most likely say something like "No I haven't, have you?"

It's common courtesy to include some depth, or reasoning for a particular question in conversations. Doesn't matter if it's in writing, or verbal. It helps keep the conversation flowing, and seem less awkward.

If Guy decides to leave, it's his own choice. I don't agree with it. Nor do I in regards to some of the interactions from others. But, at the same time, it is the internet and you have to have some level of thick skin to post on it. If it's true that someone has been coached multiple times on good forum etiquette, yet they fail to comprehend it, that's on them.

Maybe if someone is repeatedly missing social cues there's a reason for it? Tolerance is a thing. Maybe some people, adult people, DO need a thread posting format?

Status
Not open for further replies.