AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is this camgirl? Can you Identify this girl? Threads...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Not about jealousy at all-I just find it annoying that the type of guys who ask these questions will come here with absolutely no intention of joining the community here. Just basically make an account to bark orders of who a model is like we're a certain unnamed capping forum-we're not.

The life of a camgirl on social media is 90% complimenting other camgirls on twitter/cross promo-ing or in the 'models only section' complimenting about how hot/beautiful/sexy they are lol (joking but kinda not..) XD For the most part, fellow models are incredibly supportive (especially here!) & no one fights over tippers/members often because there are more than enough to go around and everyone has different tastes.

I'm glad I read the first post, because I thought the thread title suggested you could try to identify cam models in here.

That being said, I'm not exactly sure how telling someone who a model is, is putting them in danger. If someone is in potential danger because someone was told her name is ohmibodisreal69, then being a cam model at all would be dangerous. All providing the username is going to do is have you look them up, and go to the site where they cam - not provide coordinates to their home.

If someone can determine your true identity by simply knowing your username and where you cam, A). You have entirely too much personal info on your profile, or B). They have some sort of superhuman ability that would make coming here to ask their identity unnecessary.

I'm not exactly sure how telling someone who a model is, is putting them in danger.
Did you like, read the thread? 8 pages of discussion to help you figure it out... But I don't think you'll need to go past the first to get the explanation you desire.

That being said, I'm not exactly sure how telling someone who a model is, is putting them in danger. If someone is in potential danger because someone was told her name is ohmibodisreal69, then being a cam model at all would be dangerous. All providing the username is going to do is have you look them up, and go to the site where they cam - not provide coordinates to their home.

If someone can determine your true identity by simply knowing your username and where you cam, A). You have entirely too much personal info on your profile, or B). They have some sort of superhuman ability that would make coming here to ask their identity unnecessary.

Don't underestimate the power of the internet, sweety.

The theme of this thread is not just stalking but def is:

Hey there guys tl;dr but imma make it longer with opinions already stated and rebutted on this very page!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
So what do they expect? That the camgirl will eventually want to know them in real life, get engaged with them, marry and have a lot of kids together?
Maybe the only thing they will get if they try to stalk a camgirl irl will be a slap and a restraining order or they will be thrown in jail.

I had never bothered reading this thread before and I'm glad I did now and I'm thankful for it.

I understand better why some people might not want to be identified if found outside of the site they work on. It's true that it might happen anyway even if no one gets involved, but still. As many said before, if someone asks about a cammer you recognize, the best would be to ask the person directly and see if they want their ID to be shared! I'll keep this in mind in the future :)

The irony of this thread attracting people looking to ID a model is not lost on me. Hopefully many of you as well. Some kind of edit to the thread name might help perhaps? I can see how a person looking to ID a model might think that this was the intent of this thread. Sort of like putting a "free beer discussion out back" sign out in front of ones house to indicate the meeting you are holding out back to discuss everyone's anger at people seeking out free beer. You're going to get a couple people wandering in looking for beer (Brett Kavanaugh maybe?). Before you go all outrage mode on me, I'm not defending the people asking you to ID models, I'm just saying that the thread title is a bit of an attractive nuisance considering the intent of the thread.

Anyway... Just wanted to throw my two cents in. And while I'm sure this part will piss off and/or possibly offend one or more people here but I'm going to say it anyway, as someone who is pretty close to not giving a fuck about this topic one way or another, this thread is getting close to becoming a bit of a circle jerk. I'm not saying anybody is necessarily right or wrong. But we do have eight pages now that feel a lot like the same thing over and over as you read through.

And I'm honestly not here to troll as some might assume, it just seems like at first glance the thread title could attract the very thing you are discussing as a negative and it makes for sort of a self-licking ice cream cone, but a shitty flavor like, garlic (yeah apparently garlic ice cream is actually a thing).

Last edited:
The irony of this thread attracting people looking to ID a model is not lost on me. Hopefully many of you as well. Some kind of edit to the thread name might help perhaps? I can see how a person looking to ID a model might think that this was the intent of this thread. Sort of like putting a "free beer discussion out back" sign out in front of ones house to indicate the meeting you are holding out back to discuss everyone's anger at people seeking out free beer. You're going to get a couple people wandering in looking for beer (Brett Kavanaugh maybe?). Before you go all outrage mode on me, I'm not defending the people asking you to ID models, I'm just saying that the thread title is a bit of an attractive nuisance considering the intent of the thread.

Anyway... Just wanted to throw my two cents in. And while I'm sure this part will piss off and/or possible offend one or more people here but I'm going to say it anyway, as someone who is pretty close to not giving a fuck about this topic one way or another, this thread is getting close to becoming a bit of a circle jerk. I'm not saying anybody is necessarily right or wrong. But we do have eight pages now that feel a lot like the same thing over and over as you read through.

And I'm honestly not here to troll as some might assume, it just seems like at first glance the thread title could attract the very thing you are discussing as a negative and it makes for sort of a self-licking ice cream cone, but a shitty flavor like, garlic (yeah apparently garlic ice cream is actually a thing).

Nothing to add to this except that I would eat garlic ice cream. I assume it would be savoury not sweet. That's the kind of big garlic energy I need in my life.

Nothing to add to this except that I would eat garlic ice cream. I assume it would be savoury not sweet. That's the kind of big garlic energy I need in my life.

You glorious lunatic... Makes me feel good though, knowing you're out there eating the garlic ice cream for the rest of us.

You glorious lunatic... Makes me feel good though, knowing you're out there eating the garlic ice cream for the rest of us.

I'm eating enough garlic in every form to keep the garlic industry from ever failing in Canada.

And this is why cam site members should be glad they can't smell the models.

I'm eating enough garlic in every form to keep the garlic industry from ever failing in Canada.

And this is why cam site members should be glad they can't smell the models.

Well clearly you're not a vampire.

Some kind of edit to the thread name might help perhaps? I can see how a person looking to ID a model might think that this was the intent of this thread.
Or they could, ya know, read the OP before replying. If they can't manage that, oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ If people keep coming here to ask the same questions that have already been answered many many times and we respond with the same sorts of replies... Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It's not that hard to read a post before you reply to it. It's like, the bare minimum expectation of interacting online.

I imagine the thread is titled the way that it is so that when new members search "Who is this camgirl?" or a variation, they can easily find it. No new member who is looking for a camgirl id is going to search "Don't ask how to find a camgirl!!!"

Or maybe I am and I've just been building up a tolerance over the years so that I can be immune.

*Cackles*

Oh fuck, and I share a pillow fort and the same Hogwarts house as you...and a pillow fort.

GARLIC! Somebody gimme some dod gamn garlic!!! And a silver bullet!

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
Oh fuck, and I share a pillow fort and the same Hogwarts house as you...and a pillow fort.

GARLIC! Somebody gimme some dod gamn garlic!!! And a silver bullet!

The tolerance has already been built. My plush dog and I have developed an immunity. *Maniacal laughing*