AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

None cum show model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2018
Hi, I am interested on my free cams, I was wondering if any of you have had success being a none cum show model and if there.

Saddly I don't have access to the cam girls section and I cannot verify yet neither, so excuse me if I am being redundant. Hopefully I will be able to dig on that section soon :)

Thanks in advance.

Im on chaturbate and I dont do a lot of public cum shows...however I do not make a whole lot compared to other models

Reactions: chocobabecr
Upvote 0
@chocobabecr one of the top models is a non-public cumshow and she also doesn't do nude in public. She has done videos, and photosets of nudity and I think she does some groups topless now. But, has been a while since I've been in her room.

I'd say it can be done. But, like everything, you need to find your niche that draws people in and gets them to tip.

Upvote 0
@chocobabecr one of the top models is a non-public cumshow and she also doesn't do nude in public. She has done videos, and photosets of nudity and I think she does some groups topless now. But, has been a while since I've been in her room.

I'd say it can be done. But, like everything, you need to find your niche that draws people in and gets them to tip.

That is awesome @ForceTen thank you so much! Do you have her cam name by any chance? :)

Upvote 0
That is awesome @ForceTen thank you so much! Do you have her cam name by any chance? :)

Sure, look up kickaz. She will get topless, but uses handbras and well placed black boxes to cover herself. But, I've never seen her actually show anything in public chat. At least not intentionally that comes to mind.

Also, I believe Austin White (temporarily going by "Austin8years") is a non-nude model in public. I've seen her use handbras, boas, handheld fans, etc to cover herself. But, could be wrong as I've never stayed in her room more than a few minutes at a time.

I think there might be a couple of others. But, it could also be a timing issue where I haven't been on long enough in their shows to see if they might show anything. Amber or some of the other models might know more models.

Reactions: chocobabecr
Upvote 0
Sure, look up kickaz. She will get topless, but uses handbras and well placed black boxes to cover herself. But, I've never seen her actually show anything in public chat. At least not intentionally that comes to mind.

Also, I believe Austin White (temporarily going by "Austin8years") is a non-nude model in public. I've seen her use handbras, boas, handheld fans, etc to cover herself. But, could be wrong as I've never stayed in her room more than a few minutes at a time.

I think there might be a couple of others. But, it could also be a timing issue where I haven't been on long enough in their shows to see if they might show anything. Amber or some of the other models might know more models.

Thanks this is very helpful :)

Upvote 0
I'm pretty much cumshow free because IT NEVER HAPPENS... Because it's tricky to get me there... :D Nobody wants to take the time, I do penetration but I do not CUM unless someone activates it. I do Topless 999 and If I achieve my goal I stay 1 hour topless... however this will unlock my next goal Bottomless 999 again... it must be completed in a hour, if not I take a break, change outfits and start again. Now let's say they manage to get me topless and bottomless then... the cumshow is activated for 999 again... 1 hour topless and bottomless waiting for that to happen. If it doesn't happen I go back and change clothes and start all over again.

I make very clear my rules to every user when they come to my room...

They could always tip me 1999 and unlock a 30 mins hardcore cumshow but so far no body does it. I'M NOT COMPLAINING... it's designed that way since I only get truly naked in private (after 10 minutes) or skype... after 10 minutes. All terms on my profile and whiteboard.

So yes, you can but sadly is extremely challenging to keep entertaining them without getting naked or showing to much or just cumming for that matter.

My cum face, cum glow is a privilege... but I am also a Domme.. So...

:) That's what works for me... but I wouldn't advice this for starting since... haha it's delusional to think you can make money this way when you start right away... well maybe it's possible... but i tried from the very beginning and couldn't make it happen...

I manage to gather the right guys who love me the way I am... thou they come and go... that's how my hussle works... hope it helps... lol

^_^ But don't take me too seriously I've been camming non-stop for just 6 months now.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Find your own tease strategy . It’s gotta feel right for you. We are all so different but there is so much teasing you can do fully clothed. Maybe start on a different site before signing up on MFC. I suggest that because MFC is the most competitive in my opinion

• Hugs
Reactions: DFT and Miss_Pixie
Upvote 0
There are non nude models who are successful on mfc. I’d personally say MFC would be the way to go for that since it’s more of a social site. Chaturbate I feel is a bit more sexual (although I was only on it for a couple days and decided to go back to MFC). If you don’t want to have to deal with people asking u why ur not naked (I got tht a lot cuz I started off saying I wouldn’t show my vagina) then maybe twitch could be the way to go. I’m not sure how much you’d make from twitch though.

I’d say try out a bunch of sites to find one you like. I started off on MFC, then cammed a couple days on chaturbate, but went back to MFC. I fancy MFC more but obviously there are people who love chaturbate over MFC. It all depends on the person.

Upvote 0
If you’re still open to nudity, I still make a somewhat decent amount while I’m in public chat just doing flashes and countdowns to stripping. If one night I do about 2 hours in public like that, and then one 30-45 minute private cum show I usually make about half of my total for the night from the public chat.

Upvote 0
I know of many non nude girls on chaturbate who make their money with 6 tokens per minute private shows. Stay long enough in these privates and it adds up. These can also potentially mostly be talk in private and extra tips for extra action. There are some studios that do this strategy, low private show price to minimize unpaid time plus an extra tip menu of additional tips in the private show.

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "ForceTen, post: 961974, miembro: 37064"] Claro, busca kickaz. Ella se pondrá en topless, pero usa handbras y cajas negras bien colocadas para cubrirse. Pero, nunca la he visto mostrar nada en el chat público. Al menos no intencionalmente eso viene a la mente.

Además, creo que Austin White (pasando temporalmente por "Austin8years") es un modelo sin desnudos en público. La he visto usar handbras, boas, ventiladores de mano, etc. para cubrirse. Pero podría estar equivocado, ya que nunca me he alojado en su habitación más de unos pocos minutos a la vez.

Creo que podría haber un par de otros. Pero, también podría ser un problema de tiempo en el que no he estado lo suficiente en sus programas para ver si pueden mostrar algo. Amber o algunos de los otros modelos pueden conocer más modelos. [/ QUOTE]
yo want to say that Kickaz can be really inspired but is really hard to make it, i had been on MFC (being a NON CUMSHOW MODEL) just 1 month but being on there can realize what a hard it is. Work hard and good luck !

Upvote 0
There are non nude models who are successful on mfc. I’d personally say MFC would be the way to go for that since it’s more of a social site. Chaturbate I feel is a bit more sexual (although I was only on it for a couple days and decided to go back to MFC). If you don’t want to have to deal with people asking u why ur not naked (I got tht a lot cuz I started off saying I wouldn’t show my vagina) then maybe twitch could be the way to go. I’m not sure how much you’d make from twitch though.

I’d say try out a bunch of sites to find one you like. I started off on MFC, then cammed a couple days on chaturbate, but went back to MFC. I fancy MFC more but obviously there are people who love chaturbate over MFC. It all depends on the person.
same, is started on on CB as non nude, but after a week switched to MFC, and so far it's been a lot better for me. there are non nude or semi-nude models on both sites so i think OP will do fine w a lot of effort. btw, ooholivia, you're super freakin pretty. i'd tell you in a msg, but i'm not sure how that works yet lmao

Reactions: OohOlivia
Upvote 0
same, is started on on CB as non nude, but after a week switched to MFC, and so far it's been a lot better for me. there are non nude or semi-nude models on both sites so i think OP will do fine w a lot of effort. btw, ooholivia, you're super freakin pretty. i'd tell you in a msg, but i'm not sure how that works yet lmao
Damn you’re beautiful too!!! Idk how messages work either but if you ever wanna talk you can dm me on Twitter at oliviasaltmfc! I’ll have to stop by your chatroom sometime!!

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "ForceTen, post: 961974, miembro: 37064"] Claro, busca kickaz. Ella se pondrá en topless, pero usa handbras y cajas negras bien colocadas para cubrirse. Pero, nunca la he visto mostrar nada en el chat público. Al menos no intencionalmente eso viene a la mente.

Además, creo que Austin White (pasando temporalmente por "Austin8years") es un modelo sin desnudos en público. La he visto usar handbras, boas, ventiladores de mano, etc. para cubrirse. Pero podría estar equivocado, ya que nunca me he alojado en su habitación más de unos pocos minutos a la vez.

Creo que podría haber un par de otros. Pero, también podría ser un problema de tiempo en el que no he estado lo suficiente en sus programas para ver si pueden mostrar algo. Amber o algunos de los otros modelos pueden conocer más modelos. [/ QUOTE]
yo want to say that Kickaz can be really inspired but is really hard to make it, i had been on MFC (being a NON CUMSHOW MODEL) just 1 month but being on there can realize what a hard it is. Work hard and good luck !

Yep, I would think that a non-cum show, and especially a non-nude (or very limited "peeks") can be very difficult. It's all in the presentation, energy, tease, drawing in and keeping the members engaged and tipping. Good luck to everyone. :)

Reactions: KattySteel
Upvote 0
Yep, I would think that a non-cum show, and especially a non-nude (or very limited "peeks") can be very difficult. It's all in the presentation, energy, tease, drawing in and keeping the members engaged and tipping. Good luck to everyone. :)

Yes, totally agree with you ForceTen, but i will make a post trying to get informations about... ¨EMPTY ROOMS¨ because being with some people/members into the room you can be or try in some mood but being alone its another topic totally different to deserved be touched. If someone can please give information really really appreciate !

Upvote 0
Yes, totally agree with you ForceTen, but i will make a post trying to get informations about... ¨EMPTY ROOMS¨ because being with some people/members into the room you can be or try in some mood but being alone its another topic totally different to deserved be touched. If someone can please give information really really appreciate !

There's a lot of threads that discuss empty rooms, low count rooms, rooms with people but not tipping, etc. I'd highly recommend using the search feature of the site and read some of what pops up. Also, if you can get verified, I'm fairly certain there's a number of threads in the models only section that can help as well.

Upvote 0
[QUOTE = "ForceTen, post: 977223, miembro: 37064"] Hay muchos hilos que tratan sobre salas vacías, salas de recuento bajo, salas con personas pero sin propinas, etc. Recomiendo encarecidamente usar la función de búsqueda del sitio y leer algo de lo que aparece. Además, si puede ser verificado, estoy bastante seguro de que hay una cantidad de hilos en la sección de solo modelos que también pueden ayudar. [/ QUOTE]

I mean to go to the top from the experience of leaving a room with literally 2 premium. That is hard af :cry:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.