AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2018
I got banned for broadcasting because they think i'm underage. When i try to verifying myself with ID and proof they gave me this result which wouldn't make sense because this is my first time doing this. Please help, thanks

I got banned for broadcasting because they think i'm underage. When i try to verifying myself with ID and proof they gave me this result which wouldn't make sense because this is my first time doing this. Please help, thanks

Can you please provide your CB user name so I can check your account with Support, William? ACF forum is not a part of CB, so without your user name for CB, I can't access information concerning your question. Thank you for your help.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0
Can you please provide your CB user name so I can check your account with Support, William? ACF forum is not a part of CB, so without your user name for CB, I can't access information concerning your question. Thank you for your help.
hey hi i got my age verification done 2 days back and today when i was in pvt my id got ban , can you help me @punker barbie ,my user name is switch2you

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
hello good day, I'm the user: scarlett_shelby

I just sent my documents for age verification, but they ask me for a passport, bear in mind that I am a Colombian citizen and it is from Colombia that I transmit, I sent my Colombian citizenship card certifying that I am legally of age in my country Colombia , please help me to verify that everything is in order. I will be attentive to your answer. help me @punker barbie , please

thank you very much

Upvote 0
hello good day, I'm the user: scarlett_shelby

I just sent my documents for age verification, but they ask me for a passport, bear in mind that I am a Colombian citizen and it is from Colombia that I transmit, I sent my Colombian citizenship card certifying that I am legally of age in my country Colombia , please help me to verify that everything is in order. I will be attentive to your answer. help me @punker barbie , please

thank you very much
Hi there! Your account is active now. Happy Chaturbating!

Reactions: CurvyJ
Upvote 0
Hi there! @punker barbie! I aswell am having problems with my account verification. My username is luvlytitsxx and it says I am already age verified. I am also from Colombia and have correctly uploaded my identification card multiple times, I am of legal age. Please help me
Support tells me that you sent in one email concerning this and they responded that you are verified and not banned.... So please try logging in again. Thank you and happy camming!

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie :)

My user name is jasemont88 and I got banned because they think I’m underage as well. Just submitted the documentation requested but was denied due to me blocking out my address and drivers license number. It still shows the information requested (name, DOB, issue/expiration date). Do I need to resubmit w/o edits or is there anything you can do? Thank you!

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie :)

My user name is jasemont88 and I got banned because they think I’m underage as well. Just submitted the documentation requested but was denied due to me blocking out my address and drivers license number. It still shows the information requested (name, DOB, issue/expiration date). Do I need to resubmit w/o edits or is there anything you can do? Thank you!

Thank you for asking. All IDs must be submitted with no editing for age verification.

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie I tried sending in my ID pictures and I was told my account was already approved which it has not been yet and is also still banned. I tried sending a few emails but have not been answered yet so I thought I'd post here for help.

Upvote 0
it says couldnt verify because my id and age were already verified
I've said this so many times now, but this has GOT to be an error on CB. It blows my mind that someone could fail verification for already being verified, lol. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

Upvote 0
I've said this so many times now, but this has GOT to be an error on CB. It blows my mind that someone could fail verification for already being verified, lol. IT MAKES NO SENSE!

This happens when someone has been verified on the account, but then another member of staff has looked at the ID and its been determined that the ID is not clear enough so they've asked for re-verification but without taking the old ID off the system.

Upvote 0
This happens when someone has been verified on the account, but then another member of staff has looked at the ID and its been determined that the ID is not clear enough so they've asked for re-verification but without taking the old ID off the system.
In an ideal world, the notification would say something like "The previously submitted ID was unclear or invalid, please try again" instead of "lulz you're already verified but not really haha!"

I joke but the ultimate point is that this system is broken. :) I'm sure you agree.

Reactions: shapman88 and roydz
Upvote 0
Someone help! This also keeps happening to me and I’ve emailed support and have been denied 14 times . My username is laceylove99

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.