AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How much to sell photosets for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2018
I just made an account on ELM the other day. I was reading another post about someone who asked a similar question, but the quality of my photos are a little grainier since it was taken with a webcam. People on her thread suggested $5/5 photos or maybe $10/15 photos if they're having a deal. Should they be slightly cheaper? I'm not too fond of the quality, but the webcam was the only thing that allowed me to take photos at a certain angle (setting up the phone was almost impossible with what I had). Or alternatively, are there lighting tricks or editing tricks in GIMP that could make the quality better?

Example of the graininess attached (cropped, of course).

Attachments

• sample2.jpg
    sample2.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo on 9-11-18 at 11.04 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 9-11-18 at 11.04 PM #2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 9
  • SAMPLE.jpg
    SAMPLE.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Photo on 9-12-18 at 7.51 PM.jpg
    Photo on 9-12-18 at 7.51 PM.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 8
  • sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 8
I used to sell my photo sets (10-15 maximum) for 40$.
What if quality of photos is kind of grainy (like what I attached)? Would it be better to do $10/15 and then charge more (mabye double) when I get better quality?

you could take photos with a phone that has a timer and try many angles, when you have income you can buy some base of your skin color to correct imperfections and look for a good light ocn site.
my profile picture was taken with a phone and with good natural light.I think you can find an intermediate point to sell your content, experience new prices can also offer offers

you could take photos with a phone that has a timer and try many angles, when you have income you can buy some base of your skin color to correct imperfections and look for a good light ocn site.
my profile picture was taken with a phone and with good natural light.I think you can find an intermediate point to sell your content, experience new prices can also offer offers
I was able to take some with my phone (although to get certain angles, I would need a stand), but I was thinking I sell these photos, which are better quality $1 a piece for a set of 10-11, then the "low res" ones at a "discount" ($10/15)?

I was able to take some with my phone (although to get certain angles, I would need a stand), but I was thinking I sell these photos, which are better quality $1 a piece for a set of 10-11, then the "low res" ones at a "discount" ($10/15)?
it sounds good, just take care not to give away content and struggle to offer better quality to the users as time goes by

• Helpful!
Reactions: Witchessleep
What if quality of photos is kind of grainy (like what I attached)? Would it be better to do $10/15 and then charge more (mabye double) when I get better quality?
Your photos (unique), your price.
If some customers don't agree... They can go buy other photos away. That's what I used to say to beggars who would ask for smaller price or free sample.
P.S. when they ask for free samples they will never buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.