AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2018
Hey guys!

New camgirl here! In fact I haven't started yet I'm only active on snapchat and other social media for now. Today someone asked to buy direct (I suppose he means messaging right? lol). I'm new to this and I haven't sold content or anything before so I don't know what price I should set. Is $20 too much? And should I sell permanent or monthly access? What app/ website is better to use for selling access to chat? I think I'm gonna set PayPal to get paid, but I've been hearing about sex workers getting their PayPal accounts deleted because of sesta/ fosta. Will I have an issue like that?

Hey guys!

New camgirl here! In fact I haven't started yet I'm only active on snapchat and other social media for now. Today someone asked to buy direct (I suppose he means messaging right? lol). I'm new to this and I haven't sold content or anything before so I don't know what price I should set. Is $20 too much? And should I sell permanent or monthly access? What app/ website is better to use for selling access to chat? I think I'm gonna set PayPal to get paid, but I've been hearing about sex workers getting their PayPal accounts deleted because of sesta/ fosta. Will I have an issue like that?
Do not use paypal.

Sesta/Fosta didn't start paypal terminating sex workers accounts. You cannot use Paypal for sex work, same with the majority of cash apps. So yes, you will have an issue. Your money will be froze and your account will be terminated. My best advice is just go through a clip/cam site. Places like iWantClips or Manyvids, even with all of their issues, you will have less worries. Also, you could still use paypal for your vanilla interactions and never have to worry about bringing sex work into it.

Even content creators that do not offer adult stuff are being shut down now.

https://www.engadget.com/2018/09/14/paypal-ban-asmr-sound-art-therapy/

It has been an issue for nearly a decade, if not longer, for cam models and individuals in the adult industry, but it's even worse now.

You could probably blame twitch for that since they made to distinction between traditional background ASMR and high gain voice sex on the same site minors are advertised to visit. Twitch kept is a grey area doesn't mean someone above them won't make things black and white.

Reactions: Osyrus
*Never take paypal*
They've been going after the sex industry for a really long time, there's a lot of people that have found ways to use those rules to scam girls out of content.
Sometimes I'll offer the option of giftcards or gifts from regulars but only a select few I've known for a really long time.
Be very careful with this option, I wouldn't recommend it until you've been doing this for a while and can sniff out who's legit and not.

But price depends on the situation and what you're willing to offer.
I find direct messaging during the show ends up being more hassle than it's worth, it takes your focus away from the room. But if it's something you want to offer, weigh out the amount of time you're focusing on answering those messages and charge accordingly.
Or alternatively you can offer a small fee to add them to your PM list, but be clear what your intentions are as far as how many messages you'll answer and when.

If you're looking to offer like an app (like kik or whatever) again, figure out how much time you want to dedicate and charge accordingly.
I didn't just want to be a 24/7 sexting hotline, so I was clear in my intentions but would offer like sexting sessions for an extra small fee, as well as private pics and short vids for a set price.
I prefer doing monthly subscriptions to those kind of services. Sometimes I just don't vibe with the person or can't live up to their expectations and I'll ask them to not renew in the future.

Alternatively you could also look into sextpanther.

There's lots of different ways to go though! Try out a few different things and you'll find your balance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.