AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Beginner's questions- please help a girl out!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
i dont think answers here would help much :) some will say 30 some 50 some 100 some 400 or even higher:) if i was new model now, id start with a goal of hours and 5-6 days in a row. its very important to take advantage as much as u can on your new model tag.
also not very clear is it first three days of 6 hours camming , or is it 3-6 hours shift?
but to answer your Q in a 3 up to 6 hours shift 100$ anything between 50-100$ would be reasonable to me.

I wonder what a reasonable money goal to set for my first 3 6-hour cam shifts would be :)
So many factors... site... experience ... first show ever or just first long shifts? Day, traffic, consistency... previous earnings and expectations

i dont think answers here would help much :) some will say 30 some 50 some 100 some 400 or even higher:) if i was new model now, id start with a goal of hours and 5-6 days in a row. its very important to take advantage as much as u can on your new model tag.
also not very clear is it first three days of 6 hours camming , or is it 3-6 hours shift?
but to answer your Q in a 3 up to 6 hours shift 100$ anything between 50-100$ would be reasonable to me.

Unfortunately I do not have the perks of a new model tag, because I've registered on these sites before, just never committed and deleted the accounts. I used them only a few times within the span of 3.5 years. I finally, after carefully weighing the pros and the cons and CAREFULLY deciding if this is what I want to do and stick to, I decided yes, definitely yes.

I mean three different six hour shifts, so:
Day 1 - 6 hours of streaming
Day 2- 6 hours of streaming
Day 3- 6 hours of streaming
So 18 total hours of broadcasting in a 3-day period

I would honestly count my experience as "none", or at least, I know how to OPERATE Streamate, but Chaturbate is gonna takesome getting used to. Also, not sure if it matters but I am not super attractive by conventional standards, I'm bbw but don't have any ass at all haha, and I have SEVERE skin issues, so I will be covering those up as much as possible, and I've also decided not to show my stomach on cam, only titties and pussy and close up ass (because on cam my ass looks bigger than irl) so I'm going to be wearing long flowy dresses that I can easily pop my titties out of, and panties and tank tops that I can easily pop my titties out of. I know I COULD use these things to my advantage, for example branding myself as feeder niche, or even just branding myself as bbw, but it's just not within my comfort zone rn, and that's totally okay.

Reactions: FoxyDame
well... still hard to say how much its reasonable to make :D but great to clear things up. As fo the apearance thing... i wouldnt worry much, there is room for everyone on cam. you should just do only things with what ure confortable with... might not make money just right away, i know it sfrustrating and would be more frustrating if u relate much to other girls incomes... from what u told us here, id focus more on streamate:) take a look on streamate threads, will help much.

Also, january isnt the best time of year to compare goals:) as you are new and u dont have a solid fan base that spend with you, its one way or other be extremly lucky and make good $$$ or just be very slow because the time of year. just dont get disapointed and keep going. Some are lucky from start, some just need to build up day by day

well... still hard to say how much its reasonable to make :D but great to clear things up. As fo the apearance thing... i wouldnt worry much, there is room for everyone on cam. you should just do only things with what ure confortable with... might not make money just right away, i know it sfrustrating and would be more frustrating if u relate much to other girls incomes... from what u told us here, id focus more on streamate:) take a look on streamate threads, will help much.

Also, january isnt the best time of year to compare goals:) as you are new and u dont have a solid fan base that spend with you, its one way or other be extremly lucky and make good $$$ or just be very slow because the time of year. just dont get disapointed and keep going. Some are lucky from start, some just need to build up day by day

These were very helpful, thanks! Yeah I know there’s a market for everything, that’s why I decided you know what it’s okay if I don’t want to put all my features on display, as long as I’m not hiding them for the wrong reasons (i.e. running AWAY from body positivity, rather than working TOWARDS it while I so happen to cam) then I see no reason not to cam. I had like 1 or 2 outside things holding me back, but I finally came to a conclusion on those, and made peace with those factors because I felt doing so was in my best interest :) I’m happy I took the time that I did, now I know I really want it.

It’s interestong you mention there are better times of the year for camming. I still totally plan on starting soon, but what would you say are the top best times of the year to cam, out of curiousity? I’ve heard summer is bad aswell. Would Christmas, counterintuitively, actually be the time of the best earning potential? That’d be so weird haha

And sorry for earlier when I accidentally reacted with the wrong reaction, I definitely meant to react with hugs :)

time for camming, before getting deep into, i will say again most important is to keep a steady schedule for start at least, helps you a lot to build fan base. in my 8 years of camming, id say slow is january( ev1 is broke after winter holidays) summer gets slow too raising money for vacations, then vacations then broke after it, usually picks up in september. I can't tell about christmas and easter, as ive never worked on those. New years eve is very good to work. weekends are better than weekdays usually, unless if in US is holiday( and damn they have a lot lol) and not sure where u are from, but best hours for cammins is afternoon US time till 2-3am their time, as US customers are the most popular. also what ive seen from my experience, last days of payperiod are slower because many models are on, i always picked to take a day off then ands start fresh on very 1st day of payperiod.
All these apply if u dont have a steady base of tippers. if u have that u'll make money whatever time of year is. but there is how i calculate average and great days. i mean if i have a day of 300$ but all came from my regulars is just a normal lucky day. if i have a day of 150$ but all totally new guys then its awsome. hope it shelps and if u have more Q regarding this feel free to ask more :D

Would it be profitable to cam from 6am to 2pm from Monday to Friday? That’s the type of cam schedule I would be most comfortable with in the longrun but I worry that doing it during daylight like that would be less profitable

Would it be profitable to cam from 6am to 2pm from Monday to Friday? That’s the type of cam schedule I would be most comfortable with in the longrun but I worry that doing it during daylight like that would be less profitable

There's a good chunk of people who like a quick fap before work, so big countdowns may not move well, but I've heard good things about selling videos and doing privates on MFC during that time slot. It's also a very profitable shift on private-based sites like Streamate.

So I cammed for the first time Wednesday. I had a whole schedule planned out then Thursday I came down with strep throat :/ I have been horribly sick since... I hate it but as soon as I am better I plan to get to my scheduled times. Do you think I will still be okay and have members attentions?
hey, sure u will:) if u did cam on chaturbate use the email followers thing:) and from what i know anyway the ones that followed you already will get a notice that u are online:) no worries. get better soon and happy camming after that :D maybe u manage to get beter before weekend :D and give it a try again.

hey, sure u will:) if u did cam on chaturbate use the email followers thing:) and from what i know anyway the ones that followed you already will get a notice that u are online:) no worries. get better soon and happy camming after that :D maybe u manage to get beter before weekend :D and give it a try again.
Thanks lovely!

Wanted to ask...
So my camscore is hitting the 900's. Which makes me sad because I was super successful during my New Model stat. I got my score up to 1460 in those hours. But then I lost all of it. I blame my lack of experience. And just bad luck.
I am so worried my score is going to continue to drop. What is some advice to work my way back up? I am now upping my social media game. Trying to get more followers on Twitter. Might make an Instagram as well. I've made 2 videos to sell in the hopes of helping my score go back up!
This is only my fourth week. I am trying to remember that I am still new and that immediate success isnt going to land on my feet. I just really want to make sure I'm doing everything I possibly can!

• Hugs
Wanted to ask...
So my camscore is hitting the 900's. Which makes me sad because I was super successful during my New Model stat. I got my score up to 1460 in those hours. But then I lost all of it. I blame my lack of experience. And just bad luck.
I am so worried my score is going to continue to drop. What is some advice to work my way back up? I am now upping my social media game. Trying to get more followers on Twitter. Might make an Instagram as well. I've made 2 videos to sell in the hopes of helping my score go back up!
This is only my fourth week. I am trying to remember that I am still new and that immediate success isnt going to land on my feet. I just really want to make sure I'm doing everything I possibly can!
I am also new but I know there are tons of posts about this topic. Maybe try a search? Also, have you been verified on here as a model? You should so you can get access to the model section.

I am also new but I know there are tons of posts about this topic. Maybe try a search? Also, have you been verified on here as a model? You should so you can get access to the model section.
I am going to post to get verified today. :) This forum has been super helpful. Very excited to get verified! Thank you.

I also wear ass-high socks pretty often for the same reason. :)

Same!! I wear stockings or tall socks almost every show. It's part of my personality on here and the best part is I don't have to shave my legs everyday hahaha.

I think that largely depends on the site. Yes, there are fewer people online, but there are the ones who get off before work like SaffronBurke said, and there's also a lower ratio of models online, making it easier for you to be discovered.

This is probably my best time for Niteflirt.

I would only do it if I had the house to myself, or if they're going to be gone during the day. It's not worth the risk. Airbnb also HIGHLY discriminates against sex workers, many have been banned from using them without even being problematic, just because the site found out that they cam.

I'm looking into doing the whole house thing- I've never used airbnb so I'm not super knowledgeable about how it works. If you get an "entire house" does that actually guarantee that it will be you by yourself, and that there is NO risk of either the owners or other guests popping up unexpectedly? Also, I would assume that most if not all people who rent out these rooms would have security cameras, which brings me to the question- are they really going to impeach your privacy and check up on you every so often just to make sure you're not being erratic? If so, that's probably a surefire way to get banned from airbnb. It sounds like a responsible thing to do on their part, would would make me EXTREMELY paranoid. There are some nice ones I've seen around my area for a great price that say in the description "Surveillance or recording devices on property - Outdoor motion cameras for your security" - that makes me wonder if "they're* checking in on *me*, or if the cameras are for *us the guest/s* to use

Hello! im about to starting using streamates alot of ladies say its good; i use the platform for like a day super new love to know any tips and or suggestion how to get the pay per min customers and keep the clients over 30 sec or 30 min is it to get paid ? any suggestions loves? Thank you all so much

Hello! im about to starting using streamates alot of ladies say its good; i use the platform for like a day super new love to know any tips and or suggestion how to get the pay per min customers and keep the clients over 30 sec or 30 min is it to get paid ? any suggestions loves? Thank you all so much

It's 30 sec, definitely not 30 minutes. Good ways to get through it:
- Introductions
- Feed quality check: Can you hear/see me all right?
- Confirm the kind of show they want
- Tease, take your time taking things off

• Helpful!
Reactions: MaePeach
So excited for my profile by ivy to be finished :)

This is the last expense I’m allowing myself to purchase before I go HARD on my savings plan :)

I’m going to start tackling the house today. I’ve let it go waaaaay too long due to my depression and lack of energy for anything, but it’s time to get back into my cleaning routine

Hey does anyone have any tips and tricks for working a neti pot? I bought one a couple months back, felt like I was using it wrong (felt like it was getting in my throat), and have been terrified to use it since. With these sinuses and allergies, though, maybe I should give it another whirl

If I have time after cleaning today, I’ll color. Matter of fact I’ll MAKE time

Thank you love.

It's 30 sec, definitely not 30 minutes. Good ways to get through it:
- Introductions
- Feed quality check: Can you hear/see me all right?
- Confirm the kind of show they want
- Tease, take your time taking things off

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Had some wine last night and met this dude off of craigslist to smoke a blunt and cuddle. I know, not the safest idea but hey here I am alive. We’ve been texting for months & I think he’s cool af as a friend, though I’m def not looking for a relationship rn and he knows that

Hi everybody,

First of all I am so glad to have found this forum with all these gorgeous and sweet girls! I hope you don't mind my questions.
I am very new to camming. I've thought about it for a long time but never did it (was married, had a baby and was uncomfortable with my body for a while etc. etc.), and now that I'm newly single and could use some extra $$$ next to my part time bartending job I thought why the hell not? It seems like fun :)

So I signed up for MFC, got accepted and went online last night to kinda see what the drill is and how this stuff works, and I found myself a little overwhelmed and not really knowing what to do, so I'm hoping you girls can help me out!
A lot of guys started privately chatting to me, and most of them wanted Skype sessions to which I declined, I'm not doing Skype sessions, or at least not yet. So how do you get someone to go into private session with you? How do you politely discuss before hand what you do and don't do? And how far did you go when you started out? It made me a little nervous to have all these guys talking to me. I don't have any sextoys, and I'd love to hear some experiences because it seems so weird/different to suddenly play with myself in front of a cam. How do you set/find your boundaries?
Also, when I was chatting the mic kept going in between no volume/low volume, I can't seem to find what the problem is because I have a Mac with an automatic built in cam and mic so it should just work?
Sorry for all these super basic questions but I'd really love to hear your first time experiences, so that I can develop myself a little more in this webcamming world :)

Thanks so much! I look forward to your answers :)
With so many different personalites on here from members, from the guy blowing up your pm to ask silly ass questions and the guy who ask if you do anal shows, Put what you will do in your topic or whiteboard and say nicely go check my topic this way you not explaining to 5 different ppl about it. ive been on MFC for awhile now and have model friends who engage in conversation alot and have games like blackjack and spin the wheel allowing members to just unwind and chat and at times become requlars . Just my opion personality is everything on here . i have a shit ton of member friends on here alot of them just looking for a fun but playful model where they can relax make friends chit chat and tip accordingly . other members bounce around doing there thing . you will figure it out . and i wish you the best hmu at BAD___ on MFC ill stop by to check on ya

Unfortunately I do not have the perks of a new model tag, because I've registered on these sites before, just never committed and deleted the accounts. I used them only a few times within the span of 3.5 years. I finally, after carefully weighing the pros and the cons and CAREFULLY deciding if this is what I want to do and stick to, I decided yes, definitely yes.

I mean three different six hour shifts, so:
Day 1 - 6 hours of streaming
Day 2- 6 hours of streaming
Day 3- 6 hours of streaming
So 18 total hours of broadcasting in a 3-day period

I would honestly count my experience as "none", or at least, I know how to OPERATE Streamate, but Chaturbate is gonna takesome getting used to. Also, not sure if it matters but I am not super attractive by conventional standards, I'm bbw but don't have any ass at all haha, and I have SEVERE skin issues, so I will be covering those up as much as possible, and I've also decided not to show my stomach on cam, only titties and pussy and close up ass (because on cam my ass looks bigger than irl) so I'm going to be wearing long flowy dresses that I can easily pop my titties out of, and panties and tank tops that I can easily pop my titties out of. I know I COULD use these things to my advantage, for example branding myself as feeder niche, or even just branding myself as bbw, but it's just not within my comfort zone rn, and that's totally okay.

Going for being a tease model or even non-nude femdom are great options if you don't feel comfortable showing more for whatever reason could work. Many members who are into femdom prefer non-nude, being denied nudity, etc.

Since you mentioned being on SM, I did a quick search for "feeder," "feedee," and "feederism" and there was only one online model who turned up for just one of those searches. Using the right tags is one of the most important things for a model because that's often how most paying customers ended finding someone. They're more serious about their search and what their into. Anyway, if there's a fetish you can fulfill and there's not many offering it, it can be a great way to find some extra traffic. "CFNM" (clothed female naked male) is another tag that would benefit you if you plan to stay mostly covered. :)

Regarding shifts, do what works for you. Six hour shifts can feel really long, especially if it's slow. If you are better with sticking through a full six hours, by all means do whatever is best for you, but don't be afraid to try two 3-hour or three 2-hour shifts if you feel like you're getting burned out. This can depend on the site too and how your energy levels deal with it too. On MFC I had no problem doing 5-6 hour shifts, but on SM it is very hard for me to be online for more than two or three hours at a time.

Wanted to ask...
followed you on twitter, My best advice as a member and from what me and my member friends all agree on is PERSONALITY is everything on here, be playful and silly, chat up a storm, have games to play, it will all come together 4 u

Reactions: BadgirlIvy