AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is this camgirl? Can you Identify this girl? Threads...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Can we derail this thread why eating garlic is good for you? A much better topic then internet stalking camgirls. *says after eating their daily spoonful of minced garlic*

Just wanted to point out that since this thread began, I stopped having to deal with tens of other "who is this girl" threads each week.

It's working just fine.

Can we derail this thread why eating garlic is good for you? A much better topic then internet stalking camgirls. *says after eating their daily spoonful of minced garlic*

*Looks up from loading her lunch up with garlic to agree.*

Just wanted to point out that since this thread began, I stopped having to deal with tens of other "who is this girl" threads each week.

It's working just fine.

Can we start posting pictures of garlic everytime someone doesn't read the thread and asks anyways?

Garlic is good for toothaches. I kid you not, I saw this on YouTube right and tried it one day. Took like a pinch of garlic powder, put it on a tooth that was bothering me, and the hurts disappeared.

Garlic is good for toothaches. I kid you not, I saw this on YouTube right and tried it one day. Took like a pinch of garlic powder, put it on a tooth that was bothering me, and the hurts disappeared.

garlic is magic.

How you're not a forum mod is beyond me! I say we do it!

Because I'd take everyone's AV picture and replace with a little bulb of garlic with their real AV cropped into it.

I can't be trusted with so much power.

Garlic is going to be included in the new set of emoji's coming out.
much excite

It's working just fine.

So this is basically the "imma ask camgirls how to stalk their fellow camgirls" megathread/repository/major fail archive

Ok with me.

Dudes be like "HEY can u halp me get camgirl's IP address so I can fly to her house? I think we really have a gr8 relationshi - OHHH wait...

itsatrap.jpg

*fishes garlic from the pickle jar to be a part of the crew*

Two questions before you do:

1) Do you like plushie pillow forts?

and dos:

2) Which Hogwarts house do you belong to? (Five points if its Griffyndor)

and dos:

*waits to see how she feels about these things before asking how she feels about bratty findom plush dogs.* He mostly just demands snacks in the fort... He has a Twitter where he makes allowance demands. Plus he's small and can't eat much.

Not to dissuade anyone but we should let the Gryffindor's know what they are getting into..

and dos:

1) i dont see whats not to like about plushie pillow forts as long as we can hot box it out from time to time and no one gets to gassy in there.

2) according to time magazines hogwartz house quiz, Gryffindor it is. Though i felt the quiz was a bit biased and generalized.

• Hugs
Reactions: eyeteach
*waits to see how she feels about these things before asking how she feels about bratty findom plush dogs.* He mostly just demands snacks in the fort... He has a Twitter where he makes allowance demands. Plus he's small and can't eat much.

Not to dissuade anyone but we should let the Gryffindor's know what they are getting into..

Brat dog sounds like a hoot! As long as i dont have to RT everything he posts and i wasnt too keen on sharing my snacks but am comforted by the fact he cant eat much.

Brat dog sounds like a hoot! As long as i dont have to RT everything he posts and i wasnt too keen on sharing my snacks but am comforted by the fact he cant eat much.

He's cute enough you won't mind sharing. I think he uses mind control.
He only bullies me into retweeting. Unless it's snacks he's pretty good at boundaries.

1) i dont see whats not to like about plushie pillow forts as long as we can hot box it out from time to time and no one gets to gassy in there.

2) according to time magazines hogwartz house quiz, Gryffindor it is. Though i felt the quiz was a bit biased and generalized.

Sounds like you're in, then! Now all we gotta do is teach you the secret handshake and password. (BTW the password really isn't a word but a phrase, it goes "As I gaze upon Emberblaze, what joy fills my heart through the years and the days. We shan't recall our memories through the foggy haze, for our joy can be found in the gaze of Emberblaze"...it seems we voted on that one night when I was drunk, it was adopted unanimously 2-0)

Sounds like you're in, then! Now all we gotta do is teach you the secret handshake and password. (BTW the password really isn't a word but a phrase, it goes "As I gaze upon Emberblaze, what joy fills my heart through the years and the days. We shan't recall our memories through the foggy haze, for our joy can be found in the gaze of Emberblaze"...it seems we voted on that one night when I was drunk, it was adopted unanimously 2-0)

The plush dog must have been asleep for this. Otherwise he would have rioted. He likes things to be all about him.

Hmm... I just joined here thinking about posting an image and ID of a performer I found in MGF, and ask if anyone knows if she available anywhere else like having an account on ELM, C4S or Manyvids. And then I found this post!
:blackeye:

I hope he meant performer name, because yikes!
Lol! Of course not. Example: I found a performer named "beefcakes" in MGF, but I would prefer to buy her content and send her custom video request elsewhere (C4S, Manyvids, their customer support is great) so I've searched for beefcakes and cannot find her participate anywhere else. Also, they also said that the site is very strict with too many rules, so discuss anything outside MGF in the chat is also not allowed, if we've done that, the owner of that site can decide not to pay the performer and instead he uses performers hard earned money and buy himself a fresh new tires for one of his cars.

I can't help I really need to bash them for the quality of their support towards customers.

Nicholas-Cage-Cant-Hold-Back-The-Laughter-Reaction-Gif.gif

Also, I do accidentally came across some of them on Twitter by accident, their Twitter profile said something like: ғᴇᴇᴛ/ᴀss ᴡᴏʀsʜɪᴘ•ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍs | ᴄᴀsʜᴀᴘᴘ•ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ•ᴘᴀʏᴘᴀʟ, DM for business. Yes, I'll totally send them the request and get a price quote. That's it.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Lol! Of course not. Example: I found a performer named "beefcakes" in MGF, but I would prefer to buy her content and send her custom video request elsewhere (C4S, Manyvids, their customer support is great) so I've searched for beefcakes and cannot find her participate anywhere else.

That's probably because MGF is very strict about outside contact, to the point where they often require models to have a different username than on other sites.

Lol! Of course not. Example: I found a performer named "beefcakes" in MGF, but I would prefer to buy her content and send her custom video request elsewhere (C4S, Manyvids, their customer support is great) so I've searched for beefcakes and cannot find her participate anywhere else. Also, they also said that the site is very strict with too many rules, so discuss anything outside MGF in the chat is also not allowed, if we've done that, the owner of that site can decide not to pay the performer and instead he uses performers hard earned money and buy himself a fresh new tires for one of his cars.

I can't help I really need to bash them for the quality of their support towards customers.

Nicholas-Cage-Cant-Hold-Back-The-Laughter-Reaction-Gif.gif

Also, I do accidentally came across some of them on Twitter by accident, their Twitter profile said something like: ғᴇᴇᴛ/ᴀss ᴡᴏʀsʜɪᴘ•ʜᴜᴍɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍs | ᴄᴀsʜᴀᴘᴘ•ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ•ᴘᴀʏᴘᴀʟ, DM for business. Yes, I'll totally send them the request and get a price quote. That's it.

I would think that most models have a basic understanding of both marketing and promotion and the fact that the better they get at both the more money they will make. So i'm sure whiles staying within each platforms rules they do their very best to make sure fans know who they are and where to find them while not putting their account and funds at risk.

I would bet most "Who is she" requests with un-named model videos generate from tube site viewers who want a models name so they now exactly how to search for more "FREE" videos. Most fans who tip and interact on cam sites usually know what they like and how to find models that meet their criteria and then go from there. I'm sue there are exceptions but I'm also sure they are just that, exceptions.

I've been trying to ID a girl I'm sure is a cam model to prove the girl messaging me on intstagram pretending to be her is a dishonest liar.
I spent a few hours browsing through different sites but there are just too many cam models now days, a reverse image search wasn't any help either, she cant be that well known, I've blocked her but still curious who she is, the girl send me a short video saying tonight on cam I'm popping red balloon (yes not that original lol).
I'm in two minds as to whether I post a pic of here here because I know how these model searches are frowned upon.
I just want to prove she was BSing me.
So here goes, anyone recognize this cute big booby blond??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-202812_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-202812_Instagram.jpg
    501.9 KB · Views: 21
I've been trying to ID a girl I'm sure is a cam model to prove the girl messaging me on intstagram pretending to be her is a dishonest liar.
I spent a few hours browsing through different sites but there are just too many cam models now days, a reverse image search wasn't any help either, she cant be that well known, I've blocked her but still curious who she is, the girl send me a short video saying tonight on cam I'm popping red balloon (yes not that original lol).
I'm in two minds as to whether I post a pic of here here because I know how these model searches are frowned upon.
I just want to prove she was BSing me.
So here goes, anyone recognize this cute big booby blond??

Anyway, anyone for some garlic?