AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Am I the only one that thinks calling a woman "dude" is just weird and wrong?
For me, "dude" is definitely what you call a guy, not a woman. Even then, I personally don't like to say it.

7:56 PM akhil4535363554
hey dude

U want cock in ur fuck

In hole

my husband is a surfer. EVERYONE is dude. i'm dude. his tiny little grandma with parkinson's is dude. dude is fluid.

lets face it men are just stupid ! when you use your penis as a tool of knowledge your bound to be ignorant most of the time when trafficking adult sites . I don't fault them i just understand them and accept them for it , i use it to my benefit
Maybe not stupid, but it turns out we don't have enough blood in our bodies for the brain and penis to work at the same time. ;)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
View attachment 89424

Yeah, I know this is a fetish and all, but nah, I'll pass. I'm not doing this and putting myself in a potentially dangerous situation with men I don't know (And I live in kind of a bad area), and catching a charge for public nudity. Lol.

Can't y'all just go back to paying me to yell at you, and demand you "Sniff my panties!" and "Eat this soap, bitch!"
Also wouldn’t filming the men’s reactions part need their consent forms? These people don’t even realize the freaking logistics involved and man what kind of camera crew it would take just to orchestrate. I’ve also had a bit of the expose me guys lately and makes me think the same thing … like why would I put you (random man from web) on manyvids when you can just make an account yourself and verify yourself ???

SMH sorry you had to deal with that Yummy

Some guy in free chat tonight told me he wants to fuck me so hard my eyes pop out of my head, my brains blow out my ears, and his cum runs out my left nostril 🤷‍♀️

Sigh... the charm and sophistication of these guys ...😆
I couldn't block him because I was too curious and morbidly fascinated to see what he could possibly come out with next, to top all of that off with...

Hahaha, Good thing that wasn't a request for a custom Video.
Lol yes, because it wouldn't exactly have been a sight for sore eyes.
(Sorry I couldn't stop myself from saying that 😆 )

Not sure what to say on this one. The "GIF" was 2 women wrestling

german17mf: hi... fight my girlfriend and win money... [GIF: catfighting ] ...pm me
That’s funny I got a user send me a picture in my mailbox of two professional female wrestlers to help me get aroused. I do like women but I don’t like users sending me any messages before tips 🤦‍♀️ Maybe similar dude

Not sure what to say on this one. The "GIF" was 2 women wrestling

german17mf: hi... fight my girlfriend and win money... [GIF: catfighting ] ...pm me
I saw similar lines of the same user in October 2020, though muted automatically due to the request for PM.

Maybe the true purpose of the line is getting a free PM. That is annoying, but harmless.

Maybe the true purpose is getting the location and identity of the model, which would be needed to actually meet for a fight.

Reactions: NotYou
scammer.jpg

Lol. Oh, dear. I guess these jokers see my "new model" status, so they ASSume I'm "new" at camming...and that I will actually fall for some b.s. like this. 🙄

Not I said the fox.jpg

View attachment 89733

Lol. Oh, dear. I guess these jokers see my "new model" status, so they ASSume I'm "new" at camming...and that I will actually fall for some b.s. like this. 🙄

View attachment 89734

We can laugh at how stupid these people are but I bet there are many who would fall for this.
Was the "live-stripchat" bit their name? If so, SC really need to block names so they can not use stripchat in them as well as other camsite names and possibly other words too (such as SUPPORT or ADMINISTRATOR, etc)

We can laugh at how stupid these people are but I bet there are many who would fall for this.
Was the "live-stripchat" bit their name? If so, SC really need to block names so they can not use stripchat in them as well as other camsite names and possibly other words too (such as SUPPORT or ADMINISTRATOR, etc)

Yup, that was their name. This is them on my "Banned & Muted Users" list:

banned and muted.jpg

Reactions: NotYou
This dude was in my Stripchat room just now (And I see he's an "ultimate member," by the way) refusing to talk in the public chat, PMing me talking about how he supposedly has cancer, and is in the hospital right now...and it might not be long before he's gone. It's amazing the lengths these guys will go to try to get over on "new models" on a cam site. He probably makes it rain in these other models' rooms, and then comes to my room with the b.s. to try to get free one-on-one attention from me. Lol. Pathetic.

This dude was in my Stripchat room just now (And I see he's an "ultimate member," by the way) refusing to talk in the public chat, PMing me talking about how he supposedly has cancer, and is in the hospital right now...and it might not be long before he's gone. It's amazing the lengths these guys will go to try to get over on "new models" on a cam site. He probably makes it rain in these other models' rooms, and then comes to my room with the b.s. to try to get free one-on-one attention from me. Lol. Pathetic.
Yeah when that doesn't work he'll probably be back under another name saying he just got back from Afghanistan ... some of these people are un be-fuckin-lievable! Smh. Fiends.

lol I think I had him in my room once as well

• Wat?!
Reactions: MarieElise
"What do you want?" the model asks the member/customer, while in a private show, "I want everything", he replies. "What exactly?". "I don't know. I want everything"

The model just vented a little to me in PM regarding this but not at a specific member, in fact, she seems to have a lot of guys do this to her and, as you can imagine, she really hates it so she just needed to vent for a moment.
i am sure you can all relate.

An old one but one that was unforgettable.

"Hey can I have a pvt?"

"Not just yet, in half an hour yes"

"Hey mods can you convince her to accept my pvt"

It took a few mins before he got kicked out, the lady was in shock that the guy was that stupid.

Safe to say the guy got mocked by the mods and regulars afterwards. "Hey mods can you "convince" her to make me a bacon sandwich. Convince her to take out putin etc etc.

lol I think I had him in my room once as well

And then while I was trying to focus on my public chat, he kept PMing me "Sad" (Talking about his alleged cancer hospitalization). 🙄 I said "Yeah, it's sad that you refuse to talk to me in the chatroom." Lol.

Guy came in my room on Stripchat, talking about how he's surprised to see "so many tattoos on a nigra."

"What do you want?" the model asks the member/customer, while in a private show, "I want everything", he replies. "What exactly?". "I don't know. I want everything"

The model just vented a little to me in PM regarding this but not at a specific member, in fact, she seems to have a lot of guys do this to her and, as you can imagine, she really hates it so she just needed to vent for a moment.
i am sure you can all relate.

This would bug the hell out of me. A lot of guys assume that all cam models go private to get naked and dildo fuck their pussy like a cock-hungry nympho. Lol. Some of us don’t use dildos, and use vibrators only. Then the guy sees your vibrator, and asks you to use a dildo instead. Then you’ve gotta break the news to him that you don’t use dildos anymore (But you do have an old dildo fuck video for sale), and hope that this doesn’t disappoint him enough for him to end the private show. Haha.

This is why it’s a good idea to READ a model’s profile and/or ask her beforehand…if it’s that important to a guy WHAT KIND of toy she uses to please herself.

An “I want everything” guy better not be expecting a rushed, quickie 2-minute private show either…with expecting her to bend her body into a damn pretzel while looking at the screen to see what all he’s telling her to do. 🙄 Because that would be some clown shit (on his part) right there. 🤡 Lol. If you want “everything” (whatever that would mean for that particular model), don’t have the audacity to expect it all to go down in a rushed, quickie show.

Not directly related to camwork but this reminds me of the "I don't have limits" person. Yes you do have limits my dear; either you lack the self awareness and experience to know where they are or you have invested too much of your ego into being edgy to express them. Either way you have made yourself a very dangerous person to interact with and you have made my job far more difficult then I want it to be.