AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ask-a-Fan (Questions models have for viewers)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the model wants to talk to you that's an invite to ask verbally what you're looking for, to be more efficient. If they are already busy etiquette; read their profile, if they are not and inviting you to engage, then verbalize what it is you are looking for. That way they can tell you if it's something they can provide you with or not, that day. Then either show and/or move on to the next, on both sides. Time management.

If the model wants to talk to you that's an invite to ask verbally what you're looking for, to be more efficient. If they are already busy etiquette; read their profile, if they are not and inviting you to engage, then verbalize what it is you are looking for. That way they can tell you if it's something they can provide you with or not, that day. Then either show and/or move on to the next, on both sides. Time management.
Excellent point. If we can't get past hello it wasted time and kind of looks bad and others may not want to try to engage either.

Reactions: MarieElise
We haven't done this in a while so here's the summary:

-- You're my highest tipper and not in the sense of a thousand tokens in a show but thousands of dollars over a year or more like entry level salary levels of money
-- You constantly send me messages on a site that doesn't offer live broadcasting and indicate you wish me to move my ass a little faster to get on cam and when I don't get on immediately you send me another message that basically says I decided to do something else instead of wait for you, see ya

Your preferred reaction from me is what?
In the very early days I suggested to my new wife that we could maybe get ready to go out a little quicker. With a smile and everything. Never did that again.

Found out her father had many times delivered that message loudly with threats and belittlement, a form of abuse that lasted her entire young life.

"It's not funny, I'm ready when I'm ready. Back off"

And this: "guys will watch an unmoving bobber for hours but can't wait five minutes for a woman to brush her hair"

Reactions: MarieElise
I need serious responses about this:

I have noticed lately that when fans writing me in DMs, something like “hi” “hey”, I usually reply with full sentence “Hello, how are you doing today?”

Or to “hi, how are u?”

I reply:

“Hello, I’m doing good, thank you! How about you?”

And then they do not reply any further.

Is it off putting to reply in a “long” way?

I have noticed lately that when fans writing me in DMs, something like “hi” “hey”, I usually reply with full sentence “Hello, how are you doing today?”

Or to “hi, how are u?”

I reply:

for me; Not at all! and this is not even that long honestly..

Reactions: EasternPromis

Or to “hi, how are u?”

I reply:

I used to immediately ask how everyone was and noticed they would leave or stop talking. Now I only ask people who ask me first or I know them already. Seems to be working out a lot better for me.

Or to “hi, how are u?”

I reply:

For me, not at all off putting.

I appreciate fully formed sentences, but then I am a person who never warmed to twitter becasue 140 characters (or whatever it is/was) is barely enough for me to finish saying "hi how are you" :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: EasternPromis
What keeps you in a model's room?
A sense of fun, engagement (chat) with the room, and of course sexiness (which does not need to be explicit necessarily although I am not interested always non-nude, I can walk down the street for that :) ), but like others who have answered, I am not really much of a browser these days.

Reactions: SensualJade

Any number of factors, but the most common one is that I get along well with the model. Easy conversations, good humor, just an overall nice & chill vibe whenever I visit.

Those are the models I’ll visit and tip even on days when I’m not in the “mood” for a sexy show, just to say hello and help out.

• Helpful!
Do I need to make some grand gesture to invite you into the room or are you just oblivious to the fact you should be in the room?

Do I need to make some grand gesture to invite you into the room or are you just oblivious to the fact you should be in the room?
I'm unsure what you mean about this one :) if it's as how I read Highlander might have read it and it's the multi messatge thing telling people you are on... on SC I have unfollowed people for sending too many of these out before..

I rushed the wording here. Mostly because I was a little pissed off about this particular thing. Basically, I send out the email announcement on CB but almost no one actually has a registered email address on their account and then I get hit on OF with a message that basically says, "well if you wanted me to be there why didn't you say so here?"

Um. Well, I'm on every day. He already knows that he is always welcome but it just seemed like he wanted an engraved invitation...like what? No. I don't tip beg and I don't go chasing after people.

I rushed the wording here. Mostly because I was a little pissed off about this particular thing. Basically, I send out the email announcement on CB but almost no one actually has a registered email address on their account and then I get hit on OF with a message that basically says, "well if you wanted me to be there why didn't you say so here?"

Um. Well, I'm on every day. He already knows that he is always welcome but it just seemed like he wanted an engraved invitation...like what? No. I don't tip beg and I don't go chasing after people.
I thought it might have been some such.

If a model and I have some sort of relationship where there is off-site communication, then maybe a Telegram or whatever message saying "Heya, how's it going? I'm online" *might* be appropriate / nice, but by no means is it necessary. If she is a friend I *know* when she is scheduled to be online. But on my weekends when I am out in my yard doing chores *very* early (In summer I am out there by 5:30 am so I am not in the sweltering heat) I might need to be given a heads up. When most are camming in the Americas/Europe it is morning here.

And the message in this case should not be the "hi handsome I'm waiting for you now... <purrrr>" type of message unless it is also accompanied by many laughing and eye-rolling emojis ;)

Please send this as a mass dm next time LOL
I've saved it on my phone and my desktop. I'm sassy enough to do it but it dawned on me the other day that half of my OF guys aren't aware I send mass DMs and think it was sent solely to them. 🤣

I smh/lol that time an MFC member asked me if I would send him an e-mail every time I go live on MFC. Ha! That ain’t happening. If you refuse to check my information about my schedule…refuse to sign up for the site’s notifications which tell you when I’m online…and refuse to sign up on Twitter to see the tweets about me going live, that’s on YOU, pal! Plus I’m not about to get sucked into a neverending “Hi, how are you?” e-mail conversation.

I think a mass message that a model is online can be good. There are models I follow who aren’t on a fixed schedule and others who disappear for a while for whom it actually does serve as a prompt to visit. Also, even for models who have predictable schedules sometimes I see a someone is on line and the reaction is “oh yeah, she is exactly what I am in the mood for” then a visit

They are kind of a no-lose proposition at least for me. I never get irritated by a brief message like that, especially if there is a pic attached (doesn’t need to be explicit).

Obviously every user is different, but here are some things that keep me coming back:

• Engaging and responsive over time, so a friendly rapport is built
  • Obviously attractive/sexy is a factor - but it might be something non-obvious like your laugh or you might have a playful sense of humor that is sexy
  • Someone who responds to me specifically once they get to know me - so knows what I like without always needing to be directed there
  • Positivity
  • This one is a little different, but give me a good tip menu with a range of things to choose from. It helps me to just keep tipping and tipping you. Can be actions or some good toy vibe options. After a while the tip menu is less important because we understand each other, but I can tell you I have stopped visiting some models just because it was hard to tip them and have a sense of what would actually happen. Constant negotiation isn’t ideal IMO

Obviously every user is different, but here are some things that keep me coming back:

• Engaging and responsive over time, so a friendly rapport is built
  • Obviously attractive/sexy is a factor - but it might be something non-obvious like your laugh or you might have a playful sense of humor that is sexy
  • Someone who responds to me specifically once they get to know me - so knows what I like without always needing to be directed there
  • Positivity
  • This one is a little different, but give me a good tip menu with a range of things to choose from. It helps me to just keep tipping and tipping you. Can be actions or some good toy vibe options. After a while the tip menu is less important because we understand each other, but I can tell you I have stopped visiting some models just because it was hard to tip them and have a sense of what would actually happen. Constant negotiation isn’t ideal IMO
You just described me exactly, this is a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.