AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help a weird domme out?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 3, 2024
Europe
Streamate Username
kaziaswart
Chaturbate Username
kaziaswart
Hey there, I'll try making this as short/clean as possible, excuse the comedic tone to it.

Been camming for 3 years, used to work solely on LJ up until they...made specific changes nobody likes.
Had tried most sites, done this, done that, you name it.
I am also very much aware of the fact that the BDSM community turned either more vanilla than I'm used to, or I really have the worst luck out there.

Where would you send a dominant that works non-nude only, doesn't do content (I have no idea what kinda content one can even do by itself in my position, am i supposed to whip the hell outta my pillows?), but has quite the experience with hardcore stuff, in 2024? We talking bondage, int0x (not me. them.), and actual.... hard stuff.

CB is alrite but most of the things my regulars/people my type do are oddly restricted and against the community rules.
Streammate was really fun up until I started getting the classic "open ass bb", even if the profile is completed correctly and, guess what, no one opens ass in this house xD
LJ is dead so we ain't touching that one...it's just there, doing nothing (kinda like me but I'm a bit cuter)

I'm all eyes, ears, and suggestions. Send me into the wild and I will come back with weird stuff up someone's ass!

Reactions: SuperPookie
Some years ago I would have suggested ImLive to you back when we all got paid 30% on there (Yeah, I know...30% is a ridiculously low percentage to be giving cam models for their work...smh). And from what I've read on model forums, I think other models would've suggested it too for more fetishy stuff. But then ImLive rolled out that weird bonus credits shit that benefitted members, but pissed off a lot of models. As I've seen it explained...models think they're getting paid for a private show, and then once it's ended they find out that the member was using promo credits...and the model just performed that show for pretty much nothing. I've seen it stated that it's more like the model winds up getting 12% or some bullshit.

StripperWeb Forum used to have a thread that explained it better, but sadly that forum was permanently closed a little while ago. But maybe there are some discussions on Reddit about this?

I remember that in forum threads about cam sites recommended for fetish models, models often recommended ImLive, Streamate, and I think Cams/Streamray. But that information may have changed by now...Idk.

Hey there, I'll try making this as short/clean as possible, excuse the comedic tone to it.

Been camming for 3 years, used to work solely on LJ up until they...made specific changes nobody likes.
Had tried most sites, done this, done that, you name it.
I am also very much aware of the fact that the BDSM community turned either more vanilla than I'm used to, or I really have the worst luck out there.

Where would you send a dominant that works non-nude only, doesn't do content (I have no idea what kinda content one can even do by itself in my position, am i supposed to whip the hell outta my pillows?), but has quite the experience with hardcore stuff, in 2024? We talking bondage, int0x (not me. them.), and actual.... hard stuff.

CB is alrite but most of the things my regulars/people my type do are oddly restricted and against the community rules.
Streammate was really fun up until I started getting the classic "open ass bb", even if the profile is completed correctly and, guess what, no one opens ass in this house xD
LJ is dead so we ain't touching that one...it's just there, doing nothing (kinda like me but I'm a bit cuter)

I'm all eyes, ears, and suggestions. Send me into the wild and I will come back with weird stuff up someone's ass!
The issue with a lot of the harder side of BDSM is he payment processors like to take issue with it.
As for content, you would film it in much the same way you do a pvt show.
LoyalFans is one of the better sites for domme / bdsm and fetish content, they also have the ability to livestream but I wouldnt consider it a cam site as such since the live cam is more like a secondary feature of the site, but it might be worth trying out.
Here's my referral link if you want to give it a try.

Reactions: mika_kedi
There are many ways to do content as a solo domme, I would definitely check out iWantClips as Miss Lollipop said above, femdom pov is a huge category. Most categories are fine if you're using the right words. You can absolutely do intox clips, you just can't use the word intox (you can say aroma, mind fuck..). Bondage is category #1 on Clips 4 Sale and you'd have no problem with that at all.
Loyal Fans is a good place to create a following and you can do live calls, sexting and sell content, and it's very much populated my submissive men as clients.

Reactions: GothHostess
There’s a docu
The issue with a lot of the harder side of BDSM is he payment processors like to take issue with it.
As for content, you would film it in much the same way you do a pvt show.
LoyalFans is one of the better sites for domme / bdsm and fetish content, they also have the ability to livestream but I wouldnt consider it a cam site as such since the live cam is more like a secondary feature of the site, but it might be worth trying out.
Here's my referral link if you want to give it a try.

I don't make clips at the moment and I've been using LoyalFans as an extra camsite, when I stream, it's not a huge money maker yet but I def think it would be worth giving it a shot Meoverlord. Since I don't have clips to promote myself and find more customers on there, what I do at the moment is record my streams and make clips, then post them in the clip section so that I gain more followers.

Reactions: KingMarti