AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

is my tip menu decent?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

is my tip menu decent?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Goddess tex.png

Looks fine, but I'd get rid of PayPal as an option since PayPal forbids adult transactions.

View attachment 99860
I would love to but sadly is at the moment the best payment method for me, not from the US, everywhere else means i get half or less the total amount of $ So Im using it until they ban me, hope that takes some months at least

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I would love to but sadly is at the moment the best payment method for me, not from the US, everywhere else means i get half or less the total amount of $ So Im using it until they ban me, hope that takes some months at least
When they ban you, they'll also take any money in your account. So better find a new strategy fast!

you're on a forum for cam models' advice, it would be wise to take heed of it.

(also on Onlyfans if someone offers paypal payment you may be banned without payment there as well. best idea is to stop paypal stuff immediately.)

As others have stated do not use PayPal.
Throne has the option to receive cash gifts, there is FairPay ( there is a thread about it on here), Wishtender is supposed to be opening back up shortly, LiveCamModelShows, and IndieCamFans payout at 85% & 75 % and do not require the customer to set up a account. If you also sell premade videos Clips4Sale has a 80% payout for tributes and they do not need a account to tribute and of course cryptocurrency- basically there are a lot of options other than PayPal.
The basic starter rate for phone sex is 1.99 per minute and you are charging that for a custom audio which will be listened to again and again so if I were you I'd raise the price for that.

Reactions: goddesstex
With your tip menu, be aware putting paypal or crypto on a graphic on many platforms will also get you banned or in trouble. So I'm not sure where you're posting this tip menu but I'd advise you not to post this on any of your platforms you sell on.

As far as the rest of the menu, I feel like the prices are low for current industry standards. $40 for a 10 minute cam to cam video call is only $4 a minute. And 5 minute mini customs for $30 is only $6 a minute. I'm not sure the average on video calls right now but I DO think charging less than $6 a minute is low..someone who cams more may be able to answer this better.

But i can tell you customs are usually $10-$20 a minute right now.

That's NOT to say you shouldn't keep your prices low if that's what works for you. BUT do expect to attract 'bargain' hunter-type customers who can be a bit of a pain. If I were you I'd bump them up and if you get no bites and you're struggling you can run "sales" where you discount stuff for "one week only" to see if the lower pricing helps. Sales create time pressure too which helps people buy sometimes.

For your wheel I'd include/post a picture of it - so that they know what they're spinning for.

If you intend to resell customs (which is a great strategy to build content) I'd bump your exclusive price higher too. $10 is such a small bump up most members will want to take it, and you'll end up losing a lot more than $10 in resales.

Throne has the option to receive cash gifts, there is FairPay ( there is a thread about it on here), Wishtender is supposed to be opening back up shortly, LiveCamModelShows, and IndieCamFans payout at 85% & 75 % and do not require the customer to set up a account. If you also sell premade videos Clips4Sale has a 80% payout for tributes and they do not need a account to tribute and of course cryptocurrency- basically there are a lot of options other than PayPal.
The basic starter rate for phone sex is 1.99 per minute and you are charging that for a custom audio which will be listened to again and again so if I were you I'd raise the price for that.
Throne is not allowed on Chaturbate because they offer cash gift options.

Not sure what sites the OP is on but yeah, that's a hard no on CB.

Throne is not allowed on Chaturbate because they offer cash gift options.

Not sure what sites the OP is on but yeah, that's a hard no on CB.
Oh, I thought she was asking about a general menu like you would use for indie sales on Reddit or whatnot. It says payment PayPal Crypto FanPages so I'm pretty sure it's not for Chaturbate .

I also think that you are way under charging for things. But as I understand it, I think you are doing all of this offsite so you’re cutting out any kind of percentage of site would take. I don’t operate in that world, so I don’t know what the going rates are in the world of people who are just doing Pretty much straight transactions between them and the Customer. Prices seem incredibly low to me.

I don’t know if you’ve already done this, but I know a lot of Indie models work on Reddit. I guess if I were you, I would go compare to the tip menus that other models on Reddit are offering. I think a lot of indie models who are doing that work r/sexsells.

i cant use throne or stripe

thank youuuu!!

!!! im very happy with your comments girls, means a lot to me- ive been doing this for years but never in the right mind set, i was just doing it and getting paid now i wanna be responsible and make it my business if that makes sense. so yeah is like starting from 0 to be honest! im noting ur tips and will fix it soon

!!! im very happy with your comments girls, means a lot to me- ive been doing this for years but never in the right mind set, i was just doing it and getting paid now i wanna be responsible and make it my business if that makes sense. so yeah is like starting from 0 to be honest! im noting ur tips and will fix it soon
You honestly might be better off dealing in crypto than anything else. Best of luck!