AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2023
Chaturbate Username
lil_popcorn
Hello Community❤️

I’m an aspiring cam model, working on my Tip Menu and Private Tip Menu.

I can’t seem to think of any good/valuable ideas for an exciting and not boring Private Cam Show. I would really appreciate suggestions!

These are my ideas for a Private Cam Show:

1. Foot job
  2. Pick any toy from my collection for you to use on me
My Private Show is a 10 min cam show btw

Thank you

xoxo💋

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you are looking for activities to put on a list for a viewer to then select during a pvt show? Other than things forbidden by the site, sky's the limit? I love the idea of getting more tips during the show, but since you would probably be expected to do at least a few things once there, a list might slow you down. I'm not sure if I'm understanding you though. Sorry if my input is not on point. You don't need to have a list. I just talk to the guy and just go from there.

Private shows are usually customer led meaning the customer would tell you what they want to see. Sorry to disappoint but in my experience it's really freaking boring for the model usually 🤣 "lay down and use fingers" or "turn around and ride dildo" or something similarly 'usual'. I wouldn't stress about a list of pvt show ideas. Definitely set boundaries in terms of what you will NOT do in your shows and post that for customers to know /discuss your boundaries to the customer asking for a private beforehand.

Theres two ways you can go about your private shows, either low per minute charge and ask for tips on top or high per minute charge and no extra tips on top.

I personally charge a higher per minute rate and then dont have to worry about playing cashier during the show. (tip x to see y, oh you wanna see Z, it costs X )

Usually the customer comes in asking " do you offer x, y z in pvt " and you say yay or nay, possibly discuss price and then its playtime.

If I'm understanding your question correctly, you are looking for activities to put on a list for a viewer to then select during a pvt show? Other than things forbidden by the site, sky's the limit? I love the idea of getting more tips during the show, but since you would probably be expected to do at least a few things once there, a list might slow you down. I'm not sure if I'm understanding you though. Sorry if my input is not on point. You don't need to have a list. I just talk to the guy and just go from there.
Hi,

Yes, I am looking for activities to put on a list on my Chaturbate profile for a private show.

I'm still not quite familiar with what Private Shows entail of. I'm more familiar with the regular Cam Shows.

Now, I'm beginning to understand what/how to perform for Private.

Thank you for the input :h:

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Private shows are usually customer led meaning the customer would tell you what they want to see. Sorry to disappoint but in my experience it's really freaking boring for the model usually 🤣 "lay down and use fingers" or "turn around and ride dildo" or something similarly 'usual'. I wouldn't stress about a list of pvt show ideas. Definitely set boundaries in terms of what you will NOT do in your shows and post that for customers to know /discuss your boundaries to the customer asking for a private beforehand.
Hi,

Wow! Okay, I see. Very helpful information girl!

Now, I understand what Private Shows entail!

I have a question for you:
On your Chaturbate profile, how do you advertise for Private(rules, time limit, record on/off, etc)?

Many Thanks :)

Theres two ways you can go about your private shows, either low per minute charge and ask for tips on top or high per minute charge and no extra tips on top.

I personally charge a higher per minute rate and then dont have to worry about playing cashier during the show. (tip x to see y, oh you wanna see Z, it costs X )

Usually the customer comes in asking " do you offer x, y z in pvt " and you say yay or nay, possibly discuss price and then its playtime.
Hi,

Very informative!

Thank you :h:

Hi,

Wow! Okay, I see. Very helpful information girl!

Now, I understand what Private Shows entail!

I have a question for you:
On your Chaturbate profile, how do you advertise for Private(rules, time limit, record on/off, etc)?

Many Thanks :)
rules:

Each models rules will be different. It is really depending on what you are willing to do and what is an absolute no no. For example, will you be a nude or non-nude model, if you are nude model, are you willing to do explicit shows? Hardcore? Domme? Sub? Toys? Anal? If you are non nude, is it just in public chat and you are willing to get naked or semi naked in private or not... etc.etc.etc.
You have to decide what your boundaries are.

Time limit :
For me, minimum time limit is 5 minutes. That is because I do explicit shows and don't want to get my toys out lubed up and get the show going for less than 5 minutes, it's too much work and not worth my time and effort for the money I would get. Again, you decide what you're comfortable with.

Record on/off:

I do not allow recording of Private shows. I record the shows on my own streaming program and then sell on profile.

Pricing:

Again, totally up to you. Just remember 1token=0.05 cents and go for whatever you think it's worth your time and effort.

I do not actively advertise private shows though, I prefer public shows as I can earn 5x more in the same amount of time that I'd spend in a private even though my price is high compared to many other models.

rules:

Each models rules will be different. It is really depending on what you are willing to do and what is an absolute no no. For example, will you be a nude or non-nude model, if you are nude model, are you willing to do explicit shows? Hardcore? Domme? Sub? Toys? Anal? If you are non nude, is it just in public chat and you are willing to get naked or semi naked in private or not... etc.etc.etc.
You have to decide what your boundaries are.

Time limit :
For me, minimum time limit is 5 minutes. That is because I do explicit shows and don't want to get my toys out lubed up and get the show going for less than 5 minutes, it's too much work and not worth my time and effort for the money I would get. Again, you decide what you're comfortable with.

Record on/off:

I do not allow recording of Private shows. I record the shows on my own streaming program and then sell on profile.

Pricing:

Again, totally up to you. Just remember 1token=0.05 cents and go for whatever you think it's worth your time and effort.

I do not actively advertise private shows though, I prefer public shows as I can earn 5x more in the same amount of time that I'd spend in a private even though my price is high compared to many other models.
Cool!

Thanks again :h:

Status
Not open for further replies.