AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your year so far

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

How do you feel about the first half of your year?

• I'm doing well.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I'm making progress.

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Shit! It's half over already?

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • I haven't done a damn thing.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Well, there's always next year.

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided I was not happy about some things in my life this year, and I have been trying to broaden my horizons as a result of that decision. That has resulted in this year flying by.

I thought things would be going a bit differently, but overall I can't complain. But I voted "it's half over already?" because holy shit time is flying too fast! Already been a full year since I moved into this house.

It's been a bit of a roller coaster of a year for me already, and it's only half done! LOTS of ups and downs, most recently having to have an appendectomy about three weeks ago or so. I'm lucky they caught it (in a very round about way), and thankfully I'm almost back to my old self. It gave me lots of time to think about things, so there will probably be some changes for me.

This year's half over. How do you feel about it so far. Are you happy with it, sad about it or just giving up on it. :think:

Very busy year for me between school, vanilla job and camming. Exhaustion is an understatement and I'm really trying to get back in a good place emotionally. Life is awesome, sad, disappointing, and wonderful. Mixed bag of stuff!

Reactions: dilligaf0
It's sucked as many of the years before it have sucked/been filled with financial/relationship struggles... I'm not sure how/when that will change but it would be nice to be stress free even for a few days

Reactions: Nordling
My New Year's resolution for 2014 was to GTFO of where I was and move (probably SW) by 2015. I accomplished that. I moved into my new Arizona apartment the night of December 31st and fell asleep in my new, generally unfurnished apartment to the sound of fireworks going off everywhere outside. My next goal was to be making a living entirely on my own, without savings or credit, just on camming/clip making 6 months from my move. By the skin of my teeth, I have managed to do so. July will be paid for. So I'm getting to where I want to be. I just need to keep it up. I'm making progress, but I'm not comfy by any means. Overall I'm SO happy that I've completely changed my situation.

This whole year has changed my life drastically. I started MFC in April and have consistently been in the top 100 for all of my three months (April, May & June). I'm blown away by the kindness and support everyone has shown me there - especially because I highly underestimated how well I'd do just starting off and being a non-nude model with a hang out atmosphere. I am making life goals and plans I never thought would be possible for me in my lifetime, prior to making the decision to sign up for MFC on a whim. Thinking about it actually brings tears to my eyes. Even if I never achieve top 50, top 20, top 10, top 5 or what have you...heck, even if all of this suddenly stops for whatever reason, this has been and is absolutely incredible for me. I'm so grateful and I will continue to work hard until I'm too ugly or old or something, haha.

I hope everyone has also had an amazing 2015! Time does fly... O_O!

I voted "Shit! It's half over already?" I can't get over the fact that Christmas is in less than six months. I mean, it feels like I was just at home watching the ball drop on T.V. Lol.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Shittiest year of my entire life.
(You didn't have that option to vote for)
Four years of long hours, headaches, stress, and massive debt all for a pipe dream that was ripped away.

Status
Not open for further replies.