AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Licking/Sucking/Biting Your Own Nipples

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhDamnGrrrl

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Aug 17, 2015
Twitter Username
@OhDamnGrrrl
MFC Username
OhDamnGrrrl
I searched and didn't see a thread for this...and I'm kind of obsessed with it so here ya go! It's one advantage to the shape of my boobs :rock:
IMG_1306.jpg IMG_1829.jpg Photo on 6-3-14 at 12.28 PM #4.jpg Photo on 8-9-14 at 11.51 PM #2.jpg
IMG_3803.jpg View attachment 56582 Photo on 9-16-14 at 1.13 PM #5.jpg

If my boobs would be bigger, I'd definitely do that :) Just curious, why your tongue is of such weird shape like its edges had been torn? Looks so unusal to me!

If my boobs would be bigger, I'd definitely do that :) Just curious, why your tongue is of such weird shape like its edges had been torn? Looks so unusal to me!
I'm not sure how it got that way but it's good for oral ;)

I can reach mine fairly easily and like to make a good show of it; however, I've noticed that I really put it out there, regularly add it to tip menus, etc. and have barely seen any interest. Maybe once in the last 3 live shows? I don't mind either way, it's just funny how that stuff works.

Reactions: OhDamnGrrrl
I can reach mine fairly easily and like to make a good show of it; however, I've noticed that I really put it out there, regularly add it to tip menus, etc. and have barely seen any interest. Maybe once in the last 3 live shows? I don't mind either way, it's just funny how that stuff works.
That's interesting because I keep it in my menu page regularly because it is such a popular request from viewers.

I envy you larger-breasted gals...I can just barely reach mine with a tongue and when I do I always get a bunch of under-chin rolls from tucking my face down. :D

Lucky shits.

About 40 pounds and 2 cup sizes ago, I couldn't do this. But now! Now I can! And it's super fun.

I'm a B cup and it doesn't matter, guys don't ask for it, but when I do it, they tip me and love it :headphone:
I also use whipp cream on my shows :smuggrin:

Guys seem to assume that this is something I must be able to do, DD's and all. I get asked basically every time I cam. Nope, I can't get anywhere close. Long neck? Low boobs? Inflexible? Short tongue? I have no idea, but I don't think it has quite as much to do with breast size as they would think. Big ones probably do help, though!

Reactions: Booty_4U
My boobs are my main focus in my show. I definitely tease them as though I am about to lick wait tell they tip then go to town, sometimes with or without whip cream, fudge, and especially during cum on tot shows.

They also love for me to oil them up, but it is to darn funny for me to hold on to my boob and try to lick them with all that oil. I end up putting them close to the cam and tell them to lick them when oiled.

I've had a couple guys ask me to lick my nipples, and I've tried but I just can't reach them. I would if I could! Although with still-healing nipple piercings, maybe it's for the best that I can't :p

Now with being pregnant my boobs got bigger so I thought I'd be able to! No such luck... Maybe one day! Lol

Oh man, I wish I could do this more consistently since most of my followers are boob fans- I only have itty bitty titties, though, so trying to reach them is a bit too hit or miss for me to justify adding it to my tip menu. I envy you ladies who can work it ;)

Oh man, I wish I could do this more consistently since most of my followers are boob fans- I only have itty bitty titties, though, so trying to reach them is a bit too hit or miss for me to justify adding it to my tip menu. I envy you ladies who can work it ;)
I envy your breast ma'am . I wish I had your issue Instead of killer back pain and expensive bras.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.