AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is SM a good place to work for?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2016
In my own little world
Twitter Username
@Evilynxoxo
Tumblr Username
Evilynmichelle
Chaturbate Username
evilynmichelle
Hey! I am Evilyn!≧◡≦​
I've been camming almost one year. I work on Youkandy and Chaturbate. I have made good money buy working at night twice a week. I see my other camgirl friends work on Streammate. I was wondering is SM a good place to work for? I am on summer break before I start school again. I have time to work more. Last week of September I will be going back school and will be doing night classes. If I don't work a lot on SM will I still get some kind of tips? I would be working here and there. I live with my family so I would have to work in the day when they are at work or around 10-11pm when they are asleep so I can work.

Thanks!:drunk:

SM tends to be the best site to work on if you can't be on regularly, because it's not socially driven, so you don't have to have a dedicated following. My hourly average is about the same if I'm camming every day or if I haven't been on in months.

Will you get tips? Probably, but it's a private-based site, so tips are generally a lead-in to a private show, and aren't your main form of income.

I was wondering the same thing! I've been on mfc for about 4 or 5 months but not super consistent as I had a day job. Now I am going to cam full time so I can be home with my one year old who is having some issues. I love love love camming but haven't made consistent money on mfc.. I'm sure where I wasn't on all of the time. I love the feel and environment of mfc but streamate seems a little better money wise for me. Maybe I should just stick it out with mfc and be more consistent and then decide?! Ohhh decisions. You girls that have been camming along time just seem to have it all together!

It depends on what you personally want. I've been on Mfc, CB and now streamate is my main site. I like that offsite contact like exchanging emails isn't allowed. I don't have to maintain relationships with regulars off cam the way I had to when I was on token sites. As for money, I find that I make more because you can basically perform similar shows over and over as opposed to feeling like you need to be super creative on a token site or be exhausted by the time your main countdown is over. On a site like Mfc, once my high countdown was finished members would be tapped out, new people would be begging for more without paying and I'd be too tired to reach for another goal that could take awhile. I think streamate is amazing for you if you're like me and just want to get down to business with performing rather than being more social and don't want to rely on regulars. I function better on cam just being a fuck doll than letting people know me on an incredibly personal level the way I performed on a token site. All sites have their own culture -- they all can work for each person depending on what you need and want from a site

Status
Not open for further replies.