AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi.. My id is (Isaac951027)
    I can't use tokens.when i tip some one just alway say unable to send tip connect support.
    Please help
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is ready for tipping. Happy Chaturbating!
    hello shirley and support, a model of my studio has been banned for no reason please review why id scarlett_sex69
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please look for an email from Support@Chaturbate.com with further information.
    hello
    i have a quiestion about wire transfer is there anyone who already receive wire transfer because i submit for wire transfer at 18/04 this month and still nothing in my account
    i was speak with chaturbate support and they told me it must be in my acc from 24 up to 48 hours after i request them,... but they are still not
    i need them asap.... like a lot of people
    thanks my nickname is Sexyslimsize
    sexyslimsize
    sexyslimsize
    lol this is 7 days ..... damn is there anyone who reaceive already ???? to tell us how long it take ?
    Why does CB keeps lying people that they have a new payment option cosmo????
    We are confirming that you requested a daily payout using CB’s new payment provider Cosmo Payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for your first daily payout to settle. The delay in receiving your first payment is due to the initial on-boarding process with Cosmo Payment. So this is not true. You do not have any new payment option yet..
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Any new payment option is going to have an initial delay while they set up the connection with your bank. The same thing applies to non sexwork jobs as well.
    S
    SweetKaara
    They can announce it once it is set up correctly really. It does not make sense to announce a new payment option that does not work yet. CB should tell us on their announcement that it might take 1 week to receive any money there. Not let me process a daily payout just so i can have more of my money stuck in limbo.....
    shapman88
    shapman88
    No matter when you switch it will still take time. Thats how the payment processors work at first. Is it inconvenient? Totally. But is it something you can blame CB for? No.
    hi shirley, i cant cashout my tokns when i try to cashout it says unable to cashout connect customer support id (fahad_1332) help me please.
    Thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Support replied that you already cashed out. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
    hello shirley how are you, I mention my case on April 12 request daily payment wire transfer wire to my bank in Colombia, I do not have my payment, they sent me a support email to upload two id documents, so I uploaded the new Form along with my id ales when I raised them to be made my payment, I am study and I need to pay my models I hope you can give me a reason or help thank you very much id: estudiocb1492
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. You should receive the wire in 7 business days from April 23.
    dear shirley.this is username asian-massive_squirt..why does it take so long for chaturbate to reply my emails.? i write you beacuse i need your help...im using wire method.all i need to know is the status of my payment...chaturbate replied once...that they already sent my payment on the 16th..and said arrive on the 2nd day..unfortunately today is the 4th day...
    shapman88
    shapman88
    It takes so long because it takes time for a real person to investigate what is going on, and as you can imagine, there are thousands of people like yourself asking for assistance. You need to have patience. They will respond to you when they can.
    We have Bank of America account´s but we can not set them up as a payment method because we don´t have security social number, we are in Argentina. We have Payoneer account to. We need a solution asap please. This is our only income and we really need the money. Thanks.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    At the moment Chaturbate offers payment by Paxum, Check by mail, ACH (for US payees), CosmoPayment & Wire transfer. You can switch to any of those payment methods by going to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ . If you are having issues switching your payment method on that page, please email Support@Chaturbate.com.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    @hotpini1 You should also be able to sign up for a wire to a Bank of America account in Argentina, since it is a US bank available in your country. :)
    Dear Shirley: My user name is Sweet_penny22. My payment method was Firstchoice and i´trying to set up Paxum, and they haven´t aprove my account yet. Same with Hot_martin25. We send them severals E-mails but they don´t Respond.
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    hello shirley...why does it takes so long for chaturbate to answer my emails?all i need to know is what is the status of my payment...they replied once...saying my payment was already sent on 16th...but until now i dont see it on my account..anyway im using the wire transfer method..my username is Asian_massive-squirt..please let me know.asap..thanks!
    shapman88
    shapman88
    @stefpretty_101 You must have patience. You are not the only person awaiting a response from chaturbate.
    stefpretty_101
    stefpretty_101
    just wondring why it takes too long to received it..wana ask the status only..
    Hi! the studio I was working on just asked chaturbate to move follow from mayadelevinge account to my new account mayadelevinnge can you help me please i need this to happen as soon as possible it is about 95k followers thank you and i expect a response as much as possible my new name on chaturbate is mayadelevinnge And the old one is mayadelevinge
    shapman88
    shapman88
    You will need to email support@chaturbate.com once again to get your followers transferred.
    Hey there! My username is Margo_bones. CB support emailed me to tell me that they were holding my payment until I resolved an issue regarding terms of service (which I'm quite sure was a mistake; I had not broadcasted recently at all) I think I resolved it but I cant seem to get an answer from them regarding if my payment has been released. Could you please check it out for me? Thanks!!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your payment has been released and should be received within 5 business days from today.
    Hello, Punker Barbie, 1st i wish to say thank you for sending me my check. But check i have received and check originally issued by chaturbate has different check numbers. Can you please Help me out and update your system with check number I have received. So i can cash it out at my bank. Its my humble request to you please help me out. My user id is love_to_fun_forever
    Hello punker i was made a new account But chaturbate banned me can u help me Please the name on chaturbate is mayadelevinnge thank You
    Reactions: D4wggie
    shapman88
    shapman88
    As Shirley mentioned in an earlier reply to your previous message, "Thank you for posting. Please ask your former studio to send a written approval to Support@Chaturbate.com stating that they will allow you to transfer your personal followers from their account. After that is done, Support can work with you to arrange a transfer."
    Simplegirl1997
    Simplegirl1997
    Thank You So much chaturbate allowed my account the new one the next step is to transfer the follows tha k You So much for u answer You are the best chaturbate And all on here tha k s again
    Hi, We are a couple on chaturbate my male partner has been accepted on the age verification and no matter how we take mine it keeps rejecting it it is bright and clear but it keeps getting rejected, I am wondering if you could take a look and help me get verified so I can join my partner on cam

out username on chaturbate is like2watchus

thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You are verified at this time. Thank you for your patience and happy camming!
    Hello i am Annie my nickname is pink_bubble987 and once again my account have been banned for no reason,I tried to create another new account and they banned me when I sent my documents to verify that I am of legal age. the chaturbate supp any explanation. I would like to know if my ID is banned in some way from chaturbate
    R
    roydz
    P
    pink_bubble987
    so... you guys are not going to help me? ok thanks for nothing. I will look for another place to broadcast
    I have worked on this site for three years and I've always had problems without any reason
    R
    roydz
    Sorry but we can only offer so much advice, its up to CB if you're allowed back on the site. If you've sent CB an email regarding your ban, you can only wait for a reply which can take up to 6 days at the moment as they are very busy with the situations over payments thats recently happened.
    hi, hi my id: estudiocb1492 I hope you help me with my payment on the 13th request daily payment and today is the date and I still have not received payment to the bank please I need the money, I will collaborate manage thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support tells me that you changed the method to wire transfer and you should receive that in 3 or 4 days.
    Hello punker barbie,
    So yesterday was a rainy Sunday and I went CB to chat a bit with old friends. Tt log in my welcome message was this :
    " Account Banned We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service. "

No answer - except automatic ones - to my quest at support@chaturbate.com.
    Which reason(s) ? Violated how ? Which term(s) ?
    Thank you in advance.
    R
    roydz
    Can you please confirm what your username is please?
    P
    Poopoopidoo2yu
    Yes : as my login here : " Poopoopidoo2yu ", as in the chorus of the song «I Wanna Be Loved By You» sung by Marilyn Monroe = Pooh pooh bee doo, French sounding :)
    hi there shirley, my username in chaturbate is: afrodit_webcamstudio, I have presented my documentation of good resolution and clear, I am a Colombian citizen and I transmit in my country of birth Colombia, but when sending my documents they blocked me because they request a passport and I do not understand why? Could you help me solve this problem to enable my profile ?.

thank you very much
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your account is now verified. Happy camming!
    Hello i m a model on chaturbate And i work on u site almost 2 years i work on a studio But i want to work aline now i want just to know If chaturbate will allow me to transfer follows i have almost 100k follows And i want them for my new account , You think can help me Please ? Thank You So much
    Reactions: D4wggie
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please ask your former studio to send a written approval to Support@Chaturbate.com stating that they will allow you to transfer your personal followers from their account. After that is done, Support can work with you to arrange a transfer.
    Simplegirl1997
    Simplegirl1997
    Thank You the new account is done And now i have to transfer the follow tha k You So much again i can t wait to stream again You are the best
    Hi, someone on chaturbate told me someone duplicated my room... IDK how is this possible since I AM NOT. I don't want to get banned for someone else using my stream. Here's the room that is NOT mine. http://chatrubate.org/sexy_bad_girl18/
    I'm eropixie on chaturbate. Thanks!!!
    Miss_Pixie
    Miss_Pixie
    No I didn't... HAHAHA I just noticed it said CHATRUBATE.... shit so close to open that one. lol Thank you guys.
    Reactions: roydz
    K
    Karlos2hott
    haha,no worries,happy chaturbating!
    R
    roydz
    no problem, we're always glad to help :) Its the main reason why Chaturbate have been asking everyone to enable the 2 step verification.

But I would still change the password to your account to keep yourself safe ;)
    hey there shirley. one quick question. how can i change my payment method since i can't acces the email i have received the code needed to change it? i emailed support 24 hours ago with the picture they told me to send and still no answer. my username is tommy69hot. thank you !! :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience until Chaturbate Support gets back to you. You are also able to reset your payment information by going to https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/payoutinfo/ We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com with any other questions regarding changing your payment options.
    Hi, I'm a moderator of mayadelevinge from chaturbate https://pt.chaturbate.com/mayadelevinge/ and recently she is not being able to get paid both using Paxum and First Choice as the payment method. Could you please check what is happening and if is the case if she can use a regular Romanian bank account to get paid if both services are not available for her anymore?

Thanks in advance.
    R
    roydz
    Paxum is available, but only she can get in touch with Chaturbate or Shirley for help changing her payments on her account to Paxum & to get a code for a replacement card.
    D
    D4wggie
    Thanks.
    Dear partner,
    I have a studio account on your platform with the nickname:freesenses
    I logged in today to check the earnings and received the message that the room is banned.
    Please ,can you unblock my room?I really appreciate this .
    Thank you
    Hello Shirley- i try figured out for hours now what s happening with the tks i ve transfered yesterday (daily payment) via firstchoicepay - this morning i found out it s not longer possible to recive them - also i ve talked with fcp support and they say no payment arrive to them-but also i have no tks left on my cb account- how we can fix this ? Ameeelie - chaturbate .thank you
    A
    Ameeelie
    Can you help me also ? It s not fair to other models (see eva-ela also) tokens to be given back to theire accounts -and to me not :) I feel like im alone in all this ..... cb support give me no help-i m not allowed to stress during the fact i have head ears surgerys ...but i m stressed for over one week- why for others was possible have theire tks back to theire ballance -and to me not ?:((((((
    A
    Ameeelie
    Also i keep reciving this answer from cb support :
    Dear Ameeelie,
    Regarding tokens you’ve converted, they will stay on your account until you choose another payment method for a payment to be processed to your updated method.

You can view your earnings by going here: https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/stats/

I think you are the only one that can help me to fix this how it was fixed for Evaella also .... thank you
    A
    Ameeelie
    Thank you - problem fixed .I LOVE YOU .:D
    Hello, Since first choice shut down, I have sent payment method update request. Can you please Help me out with it. My user name is love_to_fun_forever
    L
    love_to_fun_forever
    Thank you so much for replying. I also have same concern like Ameeelie has on 9th i have converted my tokens for daily payout and according to first choice pay all payment has send back to cb but i did not find any tokens or payment arrived back form first choice pay. Can you Help me out here please.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support tells me that you were reissued your account payment via check and the payment change has been processed. Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.
    L
    love_to_fun_forever
    Thank you so much for help punker barbie :)
    Hey. I sent my documents to the support that needed to change my payment methood but I don't get answer/asssitance from the support for hours now... :( Can you please help me to change my payment method?
    PrincessVivienne

Thanks in advance. :)
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support has emailed you an update on your change of payment processing request. Please check your email.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…