AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello,
    I am kobbeb on CB and my account has been hacked (not able to login or recover my password either). I've wrote already to CB support but no reply yet. Are you able to help me please? Thank you in advance!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. CB Support is already working with you to reclaim your account. Please follow the steps you have received from them and they will get you straightened out and back to Chaturbating.
    Hi! am Nhora from Colombia. The payment for the period 2017-10-02 was ON HOLD. All the documents were sent and my account was REACTIVATED for tokens but at this moment I havent seen the reimburse of my payment for that date. I have sent many e-mails to support regarding this isssue but i only have an automatic response everytime. Can you please HELP with this??? My CB Usrname: Norapopis1 Thanks in advance !
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your payment is now on the way to you and should clear Firstchoice by Friday. Thank you for your patience.
    Pleasse help me, Please forgive me.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    As per Shirley's earlier post, she is unable to remove your ban. Please respect that.
    Hello! I'm in a bit of a panic here, so excuse my writing. I just noticed on bank's website that a bunch of money is missing, in panic I check my mail and yep, true enough, someone's hacked my CB account and gone ham with token purchases, please for the love of whatever is up there, help me. Let me know if I need to provide more information or anything.
    R
    roydz
    Marrtan you need to provide your username to Shirley
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    As Roydz said, I need confirmation of your user name on CB to help you. However in this case please email Support@Chaturbate.com IMMEDIATELY and ask them to lock your account. They get back to emails within 5-6 hours and it takes much more time for me to help you than that, unfortunately.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support has taken care of this earlier today, so thank you for emailing as soon as you saw the problem. It's much faster when in an emergency situation, like this. I am very sorry that it happened to you at all.
    Reactions: roydz
    Hi punker barbie
    Looks like your doing great with helping people here, maybe you could help us?
    I have overlooked a rule while signing up: #5 someone cant sleep or even pretend to sleep on cam. We did a little show where i tease as she sleep and then wake her up to play around, and am now in trouble from this rule
    In retrospect makes total sense y u have this rule, but did not realize at the time till got a headsup
    P
    PeacHnJohnnY
    from another user. She was pretending, and would have never done this had we known about the rule at the time! We are truly very sorry and will make sure to study TOS so that it never happens again. We would greatly appreciate your help. Username : PeacHnJohnnY
    Hi, my accounts have currently been banned, i was wondering if you could atleast explain why? I had just been approved a increase in tokens purchase just before so i am confused why my account would be banned. Username: uklad891 / happyfishy
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Due to a VPN issue, your IP was blocked my mistake. It's been fixed now. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    J
    jonnyhally89
    thanks alot for the help :)!!!
    help me out in id verification i have been trying again and again my username: biggywiggy1995
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please send a larger sized photo of you holding your ID, and make sure it is as clear as possible. If you can provide that, you should be able to get verified.
    im trying to use my cc to pay for supporter but its saying unable to at this time.......called cc and they said was error earlier in day cause didnt have enough on card but added more and tried and they said they arent showing as cb even trying to put it through ......there is sufficeint funds and cc saying no record of them trying to take the money ......how can i fix this
    E
    Esber
    igot a call from someone they couldnt figure it out and said would call back but nothing still
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your supporter level membership is now active. I believe that was taken care of yesterday by Support… Thank you for your patience.
    E
    Esber
    well that was resolved but now i was banned for what they said showing a picture of a child and i recieved email saying they will unban but if it happens again i will be banned for ever......but i go on and im still banned
    hi punker i have a studio and this model accepted your documents but then the account was banned for no reason whatsoever she has everything in order, send email with your documents id but do not answer i hope you help me id: scarlett_sofi
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    The scarlett_sofi account is now age verified. Happy camming!
    Hi , ive seen a recent case u resolved named ,,unable to log in and no reply to emails (chaturbate)'' of laylashae , i have exactly the same issue with my account named sexyforms , on my email bobokillerul@yahoo.com , i try recover my password but i dont receive no email with the password, tryed everything , please help
    S
    Sexyforms
    Thank you very much , the issue is fixxed and i managed to place a 2 step verification now to, thank you !
    S
    Sexyforms
    btw i think i know who tryed to steal the account, i just checked on 2 step email verification and i see someone i dont recognise :This number is also used for these users: frenchlou, steven_hanks, latinsexualboy, danny_dony, thomas_paez , what can i do to remove this number?
    S
    Sexyforms
    I managed to remove that number with the help of support, thank you again for the help !
    please forgive me, and let me work on, Please mam.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Can you please be more specific? What happened that you are asking for assistance with and what is your CB username? Without this information, nobody will be able to assist you.
    F
    Fretty
    Username , freshfruit96
    I got banned permanently for my mistake.
    I am ashamed. and promise that. i wont do anything wrong in future. And im also ready to work 1 month without any payment of tokens. Please help. and forgive me last time.
    hello I have an account with 300 tokens and I can not send tokens to any chat rooms thanks id: miss_taliana
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience, this was taken care of last night. I'm very sorry it took me a while to respond, however I am not in a position to be on the forums 24/7.
    Hi there. I am trying to fill out my payment information form, but it keeps showing error. My bank does not have an IBAN number. I am international and have a US beneficiary bank swift as well as my bank swift code. I'm just wondering how I can set up my wire transfer.

Thank you :)
    Reactions: a_haze420
    P
    Peachescake
    My Chaturbate username is peachescake
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support indicates that you were directly in touch with Account and you have the information you needed. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.
    P
    Peachescake
    Thank you so much for your time! Those are all the questions I have right now, I appreciate all the help :)
    hi there:) I recently received a site warning stating something about chaturbate not allowing copyrighted material- I was just curious as to what I displayed while streaming that was copyrighted material,just to be clear,and make sure that I do not make the same mistake again. my U.N is _Dem0nf0x thanks for you time! :h:
    Natalia Fatale
    Natalia Fatale
    ahh ok,awesome thank you- im so so so so sorry to be a pain in the butt, but I have yet another issue-i recently cleared up my age verification issues after coming to you for help,however this morning- i received another notice saying there was some kind of a problem,and that i need to resubmit my age verification AGAIN, i dont mind doing so- ( 1/2)
    Natalia Fatale
    Natalia Fatale
    i just dont understand why this is happening again,i deactivated all the old accounts that i could remember associated with me, what else can i do to get this taken care of once and for all? :( (2/2)
    Natalia Fatale
    Natalia Fatale
    again thank you so much for all of your help,you're an awesome boss lady! :D
    I can’t get me and my boyfriends IDs verified for some reason. The pictures are great and it keeps saying Duplicate ID. Can you help with the age verification or ANYTHING! Thank you! My account is hunny_bunnnny
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Both of your IDs are now verified and you are good to go. You somehow uploaded the same file multiple times and the system kicked out the duplicates. ;)
    I was banned a few minutes ago, there is no reason or reason why I just created the account and so far I have not been online, please I need an answer, the account is new so there is no reason to ban it, please I need to return it.. My account is tatiana_lp
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is age verified and you can begin earning tokens now. Thank you
    Hey I purchased 100 tokens but got a message unable to send tip. Please contact support. Username yobro341
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Happy Chaturbating! Your account must be working now, since you tipped a broadcaster about an hour ago. ;)
    Dear Shirley i have sent u and email regarding my account but got no reply ,could u pls get back to me ?urgent xx
    thank u
    F
    fulla
    Thank you for getting back to me ,i have checked my internet speed and its better than what it was before as i have upgraded my speed internet ,is there any possible chance they could run a debug system on my account please ?thank you
    F
    fulla
    i have also contacted my internet provider and there is no issues from there site ,they is issue with ur server as they have told me xx
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi Fulla. Please email support@chaturbate.com with subject line, "Technical Issue with streaming" and they will get you help. Thanks so much!
    Have got your email but posting here as well. The payroll check shipped on November 2 has not been presented to my bank but it also was not sent to the incorrect address because it did show up today. Please confirm that I can present this to the bank. Support has indicated otherwise but there are two different conversations going.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    This is why it helps to be patient and deal with Support directly. Now, you will likely have to consider the check void and you will be waiting additional time to get your payment. I'm sorry, however Support & Accounting are in charge now and there is nothing more I can do in this situation.
    Natalia Rain
    Natalia Rain
    Shirley I did hear from support this morning. Thankfully they did not void my check so it is now presented to my bank. Thank you
    Hi Punker. I own SweetBeesStudios. To help identify fake ID's I created training doc as composite of two models. By accident it got uploaded to age verify model. We discovered mistake, we reported to CB & they banned both models. We do all Support asks, the 2 models remain banned. I am slithytoves, models are Batgirl_Horny and Izzy_Beauty95 (CB model for over 1 year). Please help! Twitter DM is slithytoves_x.
    Hello there,
    im recently unable to tip any models.
    "Unable to send tip. Please contact support."
    Support unfortunately isnt reacting.
    Hope you can help me out.

Accountname: cargo100
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. You should be able to tip again. I am sorry for the inconvenience.
    Barbie is always a life saver :D Thanks a lot barbie.
    Guys she is the best ever support you can get.
    Thanks for saving me once again barbie
    Reactions: roydz and shapman88
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You're welcome, however please see the DM I sent you, as I need more information on the tokens issue. I do not deal with tokens, that's Support or Accounting.... Thank you.
    Hello punker barbie. I tried to register my account at chaturbate today and got the vague banned for suspicion of violating terms of service reply. I haven’t even broadcasted yet? Can younhelp?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Since you haven't created an account yet, there is probably a hold on your ID verification for some reason. If you would provide your CB user name, I would be happy to look into specific details for you.
    B
    Boomboombaby94
    The CB user name is the same as here...Boomboombaby94
    I contacted the support but they answer me that my account is banned, they do not help me to solve my problem, thanks
    Username = adamciap
    A
    adamciap
    sorry but I only have one account and I really do not know the reason for my ban
    AmberCutie
    AmberCutie
    Stop the BS, I see you have multiple accounts here at ACF all on the same IP address too. Leave Shirley and ACF alone.
    Hi Punker,

I recently transferred 27,086 tokens to cash on the last pay-out period (31/10/17). It is now the 10th and I have yet to receive any of the funds in my bank account. I recently switched my payment method to international wire. Please could you confirm that they received my updated payment details, and also verify when the money should arrive in my account? My username on CB is singswansong.

Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Your payment is being processed and there is a International Wire account tied to your CB account. However it is the weekend in the US at this point, so I can follow up on the question with accounting on Monday.
    S
    singswansong
    Thank you very much, have a good weekend
    hello punker, i emailed already the support about the instruction they gave to me , taking a pic of me holding my id UPASIDE DOWN and a piece of paper written my username , today's date and the given word . after i sent it they never replied me anymore . its been a week now . they told me before that once i have my passport just let them know . pls help me . my username is : MARIPOSA4U69 thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Because you were banned 8 months ago for non-valid ID and streaming pre-recorded video, your account(s) are permanently banned, as I discussed with you this summer.
    hello shirley ,

iam affilate with cb

i have a problem , i want reset my chaturbate personal informations, because i filled my wrong address in past and i want change my pay out way to firstchoice pay . thats why i message you now, and i want correct this.

Please help me to verify my chaturbate account

can you please write me an dm, iam so sad :(
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com and initiate the account information change process. I'm sorry I can't be of help with this, however ACF is NOT Chaturbate and I cannot verify accounts here, even by DM.
    B
    BlackPanther88
    thank you shirley for your message.

all is okay now, i talked with steve
    Hi my account has been banned and i don't know why, thanks for your help. My username is adamciap
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Please email Support@Chaturbate.com, there is a question concerning your ID and previous accounts tied to it. I'm sorry but I don’t have any other information to give you.
    A
    adamciap
    I contacted the support but they answer me that my account is banned, they do not help me to solve my problem, thanks
    My account KDwow has been banned and I don't understand why this happened.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is now unlocked. For some reason the OBS feed seemed to be stuck on a static frame and now it's working properly. Happy camming!
    Hello I'm writing you because my account is banned and I do not know why, thanks my username is onivicious
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. It appears that your account has been compromised and Support@Chaturbate.com is emailing you now to start the recovery process. I'm sorry, however it may take a few days for the techs to secure your account, so please do respond to Support's email as soon as possible. Once your account is secured, please consider adding 2-step verification for the future.
    A moment ago Controls
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…