AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shirley I'm eroticerica1 on chaturbate 1 week ago I done a daily payout I have my check sent 2 me via Fedex 2 days after I done payout I received my tracking #. The tracking # was incorrect I have emailed support and not got a answer other than "being sent to the corresponding department" at this point I really need my check and it has been 7 days with no real answer Can you help? I really need 2 be paid
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    @Eroticerica1 Thank you for your patience. Payroll is waiting for a new tracking number, however the check was made out and ready to send today. You should have it end of this week.
    Eroticerica1
    Eroticerica1
    Thank you so much this week and not getting it has been a headache. Thank you thank you I really appreciate it!!
    I have emailed Chaturbate support several times about not receiving my check from them from the last pay period that ended on the 30th of November 2017. I have not received any email back from them besides the automated one from the support bot. My username for Chaturbate is babyprincesslilith. if i could get any help on this matter i would greatly appreciate it.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for letting me know. You will be receiving payment before the end of the week and a token of our appreciation for your patience. Happy holidays!
    B
    babyprincesslilith
    Thank you so much! I greatly appreciate this!
    Hello! My last account name on CB was HottAlina, but i opened new account HottAlina_ and i texted to CB support about followers transfer, but they didnt reply. could you please help me with this case? thank you
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your question. I'm sorry but we are no longer able to transfer followers for new accounts opened by existing broadcasters, unless they have previously logged and reported real-life stalkers prompting them to change their user name.
    Hi, I'm a studio administrator, I have a lot of problems with accounts of my models. I open a new account and they ban me for no reason. I do not understand what happens if I have everything correctly. Please check what problem is to create an account in chaturbate id account maryandjhonatan id maryandjhonatan
    I am unable to tip or get a payout, it errors and says contact support. I contacted them several times and it’s been days with no response. Please help, my user ID is freebeautie.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. You converted your tokens for payment after that pay period ended. You will receive what you cashed out in the next period, probably within 7 days.
    hi i have a studio and one of my id has been banned while uploading your documents please review we have not breached anything id: daveandmark thanks
    studiocb1492
    studiocb1492
    I went up again the documents very clear and they still do not discard me please I want my models to work in chaturbate help me please shirley
    studiocb1492
    studiocb1492
    are completely clear photos have to review please
    Hi Shirley! I've just signed up and verified my age. I closed the page and when I reopened it I got the 'ban' message:''We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service''.
    My username is '' Ayin90''. Could you help me,please?
    hello how are you account of couple banned without reason any profavor check my id naomiandsarah, I'm uploading documents
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Dude. She told you that your are permantley banned. Stop spamming her page. Making a new account doesn't change your permanent ip ban. Good god I feel for you punkerbarbie.
    Username: zacjagger / please can you check the IDs, we have different last names I said in chat in my room that we are brothers was to create morbo like so many do but review id please
    R
    roydz
    You've already had multiple answers m8. Ignoring the messages from Shirley and others wont help you in this case.
    y intent with labelling him as my brother was focused on creating a bit of attraction to the taboo and fetish nature of the concept. The most important thing to take into account is that we are in fact— not; brothers, not remotely related. If you could kindly scrutinise our ID’s, contrasting them thoroughly, you might arrive at the conclusion that we do have different surnames. Username zacjagger
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    She replied to your previous comment already and stated you are permanently banned. Reposting isn't gonna change it.
    Zacjaggerr
    Zacjaggerr
    I need answers why said brother if i dont have brother They can see id and we dont have the same last name.
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    She answered you already. Did you not read it?! She stated you did the same thing over and over saying he was your brother even though you were warned by support and you didn't listen.
    Greetings, my username on Chaturbate is ‘zacjagger.’ I’m a broadcaster and my account has been banned by an inadvertent and non-advantageous breach of a section of the T.O.S. on my behalf, albeit unwittingly. The mistake I have made relates to having said/labelled the room with a friend who I referred to as my brother, however, this is not the case.
    Zacjaggerr
    Zacjaggerr
    My intent with labelling him as my brother was focused on creating a bit of attraction to the taboo and fetish nature of the concept. The most important thing to take into account is that we are in fact— not; brothers, not remotely related. If you could kindly scrutinise our ID’s, contrasting them thoroughly, you might arrive at the conclusion that we do have different surnames.
    Hello, my account user is hotsexpeople.
    I registered in Chaturbate this morning, I have not started to issue yet. Just create the account and close it to issue at night, but a few minutes ago I went to enter my account and appears banned. They told me that here they could help me with my problem.

Thanks in advance, happy night.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now unlocked. You had another account linked to it that was under review and now your account is cleared. Happy camming!
    Account Banned

We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

please help I was uploading my documents and I was banned for no reason please help me

id: sofi_saenz21
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    You already posted this on her page and she already stared you are permanently banned. You discussed someone underage in your chat and you are permanently banned. Reposting to her over and over won't change your ban.
    hi my id account sofi_saenz21 has been banned without reason, please review urgently, I have everything correctly, I need to work
    C
    camilo
    I'm uploading my documents and again I was banned please help me I do not understand my documents are correct
    R
    roydz
    ok.. now checking that username it is now been banned 'sofi_saenz21' Shirley will reply when she is free for you.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. You are permanently banned from Chaturbate for discussing your underage sister in your chat room on your past account.
    Hello, my user is camacaes, I am new, I was transmitting recently but after trying to enter I see the account banned. Check and my old verification papers are in order. As I am new I decided to create another account but when I register with other emails I immediately get banned account, apparently it is an ip ban. Could you help me please?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now age verified and open. Happy camming!
    Chaturbate supports never really helps.I requested them to remove my cb data from google.I sent them a full list of links and after making me wait for almost 2 months,no action has been taken from their side.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Can you please provide your CB username?
    Hello my nickname in CB is Markylark1234. I just created my account and verified my account. I tried to buy tokens but could not get epoch to work. My bank confirmed that it was not on their side and epoch staff said that system blocks are beyond their control to unblock (advised new credit card). So now I am left with bank transfer etc options. Please advise me how I can proceed. I am willing to bank transfer etc.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. You can purchase tokens using a different payment method every time as we do not save payment information for token purchases to your account. If you are broadcasting and want to change pay out method, Support@Chaturbate.com just sent you an email with the steps to make that change.
    Hello Shirley! I will be glad if u help me to find way out my problem with account (kinkymommyhot)
    I'm trying to contact with support CB but they are dont want to reply what to do next and what with my account happened(
    If you could answer me i will be so glad!
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Can you please elaborate on what your issue is?
    A
    artloop
    Account been baned, but there attached a lot of other models.
    Hello. My nickname on CB is Alexia_Summer. I had just age verified and worked on my profile and suddenly got banned. I can suppose it is because on my photo with ID I look different from on photos in my profile. I have exacerbation of Lupus and I am undergoing treatment of glucocorticoids. This treatment causes changes in appearance.
    I dont know what to do three emails to support are without answer. Please help me
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Your account is now unlocked. I apologize for this inconvenience.
    Hello Shirley! Took a ton of effort in order to find you. Username is 18andwilling, we're unable to receive payment for the tokens we've cashed out on, We've been verified so I don't see why last minute our payment is being withheld.. We really need this money in order to make rent
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Not sure what you're talking about….Your payment is processing and your bank will receive it in 3 to 5 business days. Please note that when you have questions, you can email Support@Chaturbate.com.
    Hi shirley, I recently used two credit cards to buy tokens one registered and verified, and the other one that is an extension of my card in my sister's name, not knowing that I was not allowed to do the second, I want to buy token using the card that is verified, but I don't know if I will have problems because I have two cards as used in my account.

Can you help me?
    my user name is facumyo

thanks
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please continue using your verified card and if you have any problems, please email Support@Chaturbate.com. Your account is fine, so apologize to your sister and happy Chaturbating. LOL
    my account id: davis_moore was banned without reason, please review documents, I have everything correctly, i need to work very soon, I hope you solve this banned account I repeat account id davis_moore, please shyrley helpme
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is validated and ready to use. If you are receiving an error message when logging in, please send a screen cap of it to Support@Chaturbate.com for further assistance. Happy Chaturbating!
    Hi shirley more than a issue its like a complaint i never had any trouble b4 i was talking with a friend as always but i realized she wasnt interacting with me it was her boss so i told her tell him that ill tip if you interact not him,and yeah i got banned hate that it wasnt her fault, so i lost a friend i know you´ll tell me we cant do anything about that but we pay to have good time with models not bosses
    x_x_omega_x_x
    x_x_omega_x_x
    Ty for reading me, user name: x_omega_x yeah i was banned from violeta_oconnor´s room. a friend of mine, for no reason, her boss did it, ill contact support to remove the ban. i hope it works ty for your help :h:
    R
    roydz
    From what it seems like is that the models studio had banned you from the models room, if this is the case Support cant remove this from their account. You would need to either wait for the block / kick to expire or try & contact the model for the block to be removed via the Clear Ban IP's.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Following up on what roydz said---he's correct. I'm sorry but Support nor I can undo a ban placed for a specific room BY the broadcaster/studio. Thank you for your user name, so i can follow up if need be
    Hi Shirley, I never got paid for some periods. Username : eeveeplur. Can you help me please? Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for providing your user name. Your last payment was made April 16 of 2017. You have not chosen to convert any tokens since then and you only have 651 tokens in your account at this time. Once you reach the 1k token minimum, you can convert your tokens for payment
    E
    eeveeplur
    What I mean is, I never got my checks for the second half of March and first half of April. I believe it would show in the records that the checks were never cashed? Is there anyway you could verify this and get the missing money to me? Thank you so much for your help.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Please contact Support@Chaturbate.com. Your question must be submitted in writing and then will need to be forwarded to accounting for further investigation.
    Hi Shirley i have got no where with support regarding my room issues' still have guys refreshing so many times and given up ,i asked for my room to be debugged i am in last pages with all the new girl even i have 340000 followers ? i spend so many hours and what ever i do the room views doesn't increase ,can u plz help me out with the matter ? x
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for supplying your user name. The tech department is looking into your room issues and you should have feedback from them in a few days. I see that you are trying lots of different tags & suggest you stick to what you are doing in your room. Users bounce when they don’t see what they expect. If emails are bouncing, please ask your fans to add Chaturbate.com to their "safe" list.
    F
    fulla
    Hi dear ,yes the issue is that cam keep freezing for them and they keep refreshing ,thank u i should wait for the response from support and i will get bak to u if issue dont resolve ,thank u so much for ur help darling x
    F
    fulla
    Hi Shirley i got no reply from support still waiting x
    Hello, Ive been camming on CB for the last about 3 years. And have loved every minute of it. And its my only source of income right now. I havnet been on for the last 4 days since it was moms birthday and we were out of town. But today when i woke up i was getting messages from people saying my account was banned. I am unable to cash out my tokens which i have like 14,000 in my account saved up right now.
    aKaButt
    Hello! Im new in CB. First 2 weeks I broadcasted without problems,also got some money from that period. After I broadcasted some days and went to my vacation . I was off 1 week. 5 days ago I checked acc and got ban. I asked cb support what happen but got nothing.I know cb rules perfectly and I know that I did not violate anything. I hope You can help me. I'm really don't know why I got ban
    Acc: Yesimaster
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. I'm told that you are already in touch with Support and that they are investigation your account for a possible hack. You should have some more information coming to you from customer service early next week. I'm very sorry but your account must remain locked for your protection, while the investigation is taking place.
    Y
    yesimaster
    Big thanks! I really hope that it was mistake and that situation will resolve soon. Also I hope that money will unfreeze and will be able to payout from last semi month.
    Y
    yesimaster
    Hi Shirley. Support ignoring me, account still banned, money freezed. Pls help me with that. You are my last chance to get my account back.
    Hello, Shirley.
    Can you devote time and help us, please?
    We have a problem: our age verification is denied.
    The last time of our broadcasting is one-two weeks. After our last broadcasting we had a message:
    "Look young"
    We have earned tokens, but did not specify the method of payment. So that we can not get our money.
    Support still don't answer .
    We're living in a foreign country and have no money for life.
    C
    Crippled
    Username: Doskater.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account isn’t banned at this time and you are getting help from Support with adding payment info to your account. I believe you should be set up and Chaturbating by Monday at the latest. Thank you for your post!
    C
    Crippled
    Thank you so much.
    hi there,me again :( so my license has been reviewed and accepted atleast 3 times now for age verification,and i recently even went through sending a photo with me holding a sign,and my license upside down,ect ect because i purchased a new phone and could no longer access two step verification,but thats beside the point- that same day,a couple hours after getting through that whole thing, i was given a site warning
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    You are most welcome and let me know any time I can help. I sincerely apologize for all of this chaos. You are re-verified and CS has posted many notes on your account that you ID is indeed valid and to leave you alone. The problem was new trainees and that has now been rectified. I'll also follow up with this myself . . .
    Natalia Fatale
    Natalia Fatale
    oh,i see,no big deal,its a HUGE site with a lot to keep track of,shit happens,im just glad its taken care of :) i was stressing out pretty hard there for a second,what a releif! :D thank you so much!:h:
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for understanding that it can be a bit difficult to keep track of 1000s of accounts. However, CB can't exist without our broadcasters and we try to make it as easy and worry-free for you as possible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…