AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello punker, is that I have friends who have had problems with their payments,and it scares me with my payments, my nick is sweetlovelyx and I still do not receive the payment of December 16-31, it is assumed that the payments are sent on the 7th of each month, my payment method is for firstchoicepay, I would like to know when they are going to send me the payment ?, ty :)
    sweetmoon
    sweetmoon
    I sent thousands of emails to chaturbate and they have not answered any messages, I do not understand for days that I'm trying to contact support
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support is handling this and you should have your payment soon. You provided the payment processor info after the cutoff date for the payment period. ;)
    Hi, maybe you can help me. My account, whaaaaaaaat was hacked according to CB a few days ago. I went through the proper procedures and submitted the verification info and was able to regain access to my account and create a new password. I then did 2 shows including yesterday morning. Then in the afternoon I was unable to access my account again. I do not know why. I have not been banned or done anything wrong.
    Lacey Whaaaaaaaat
    Lacey Whaaaaaaaat
    Just realized this way you, Shirley! Is this a better way to contact you as opposed to email? Either way, thank you in advance for hopefully getting me back up and running ASAP!
    Lacey Whaaaaaaaat
    Lacey Whaaaaaaaat
    Lacey Whaaaaaaaat
    It has been resolved, hopefully! I am back in. Thank you. Hope you had a nice weekend.
    Hello punker barbie! I got an old account (diannadyamond) and i would like to change payment, because this account is under a studio, and im left that and work as individual model. Asked support to change but they said create a new account but if i do i loose my 10.000 follower. On the site when i want to change payment cb said to contact support. Please help me to change payment
    Thank you!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. Please send an email to Support@Chaturbate.com as I am unable to help with payment choice changes. As for the new account--if you can get the studio to give you a written release from working with them, send that to the same email and you can probably keep the account.
    D
    Diammond_D
    Okay :) Sorry for delay i contacted with the studio.. What should the letter contain?
    Hello there! I recently cashed out my tokens without setting up a payment information (Im new here) and it successfully "transferred them to cash" but then I received an email to set up a payment information? Will I still get my earnings sent to my newly updated payment info address? ? Will my tokens disappear like some of the other horror stories im reading about??? My account is @shyangel666
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Tokens never disappear--ever. Even if there is a hack, credits are given to broadcasters. The only time tokens are forfeited is for criminal TOS violations. In your case, the tokens are simply waiting for you to set up a payment method & plz don't forget to file a W9 before end of January
    S
    sugarpie666
    Is there a way to check if i already filed one??
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    @sugarpie666 You can email Support@Chaturbate.com for confirmation your W9 has been filed. If you want to change information and submit a new one, you can download the form from https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf and submit it through your CB account. :)
    Good evening
    I really need your help. Hope on your answer :(
    My nickname on chaturbate PrincessUnicorn3. I start working in November. And I get my first earnings inly 1 time in first week of December. But site banned me 31st of December and I don't understand why. They banned me and don't answer me since Monday. Don't write me reason and don't pay my earnings for 15-31 December. Please help
    Hi, my account @daydream_sunset was banned and terminated on CB. I have had the account for a few years to watch cams. I got verified within hours last night and set-up direct deposit. Then I received an email at 3am on Jan 4 saying my account was terminated due to a violation of terms of service. I do not believe I did anything wrong- I followed the standard guidelines to become verified.
    Please help, thank you.
    Why everyday Support has new version of disable verification. Today they told me TWO VERSIONS: 1st) another person on a cam 01/02/2018 2nd) The person in the ID does not match the person who uploaded age verification.
    And these two versions are wrong and i can't believe they says about me...
    If chaturbate doesnt want to see me as a part of their community then i'll leave it forever. Just let me know... :(
    Oooop1
    Oooop1
    Hi, i wrote my username the post below.
    Username is Wiiyou
    Reactions: roydz
    R
    roydz
    Just give Shirley some time to answer as sometimes Shirley does get very busy :)
    Oooop1
    Oooop1
    she deleted the previous one post without reply. I dont know why...
    Hello,
    I haven't received my 1-15 Dec and 16-31 Dec payments.
    In December support told me that there was some kind of error and I will receive my money on 1th Jan.
    I have First Choice Pay which load instantly, and so far I've received nothing.
    I've emailed support again and nothing. This is ridiculous.
    Please help.
    Dev_Chris
    Dev_Chris
    Hello,
    My user name is deviousslave.
    @punker barbie , I haven't been paid since 02 December 2017.
    Are telling me this is normal?
    I share an apartment with two other girls that work on cb and they got paid with FirstChoice on 1th Jan. Do you want me to send a print screen with that?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support has emailed you to straighten this out. You should be able to clear it all up and have your payment issued by January 9. I thank you for your patience and apologize for the issue.
    Dev_Chris
    Dev_Chris
    @punker barbie I may need your help again.
    Support emailed me saturday morning asking for verification photos. I've sent them the photos almost immediately, two days passed and I haven't received a reply.
    It's been too long since I first addressed this and my patience run out.
    Hey, i've tried emailing support, i got a pop up saying my account was under review for illegal drug use, intoxication, logged on today to my account banned. I don't drink or smoke - Username Curvywivbighips Thanks
    Hey, just wondering if an obviously older guy (like in his 40s) still needs to do age verification? Also is it a requirement that if I did get someone like that in on one of my shows that he'd show his face?
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Anyone that will be appearing on cam needs to be age verified no matter of how old they may appear. this is for the broadcaster's safety as well as Chaturbate's.
    Hello punker i am having need a passport error what that means?
    B
    Burak Kurt
    They need passport and i dont have one they did not accept my national id.
    B
    Burak Kurt
    is there another way to verficate my account?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. I'm sorry, however Chaturbate will not accept the national ID from some countries and you must provide a valid passport to create a broadcaster account.
    Hey Punker Barbie! My account chroniclover1 got banned without reason, would you mind checking that out for me please? I didn't even broadcast. I also have some tokens there. Please help me.
    Hello,
    I'm having a payment problem with CB.
    I still haven't received the 1-15 dec payment, despite countless email sent to Support.
    User name is sexyperfectmilf

Can you please help?
    Thanks!
    Hey shirley. My account was just banned.. But i bought a new blonde wig that ive been wearing the past two nights so i have no idea if thats what it has to do with? Please contact me asap. My username on cb is tessaxolove and my gmail is tessa.xolove@gmail.com
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting, It appears your account is now open, so happy camming and Happy New Year!
    Hey there.
    Had an issue with Chaturbate, username Kirstyycat. We cam as a couple and tried to do a daily payout yesterday. The funds were withdrawn and all but they never got into our First choice pay account.

It said the payment was reversed but the tokens didn't get back in our account either.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thanks for posting. The payment was resent to your FCP account today Please check with FirstChoice if it has not registered yet. If this is the first time you have used the daily pay option, please remember it can still take up to five business days for processing the first time you use it.
    Hello my username is estrellaroger. We cant seem to get our age verified. I submitted my drivers license and maade sure the pictures were clear. Im not sure why its being denied.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Support has sent you a request for passports to validate your age on this account. Please reply to Support directly with those documents.
    E
    estrellaroger
    I understand. In this case, if we do not have passports it will not be possible?
    Hi can you help i have been banned (account Belfbi) and i am 100% confident i have not breached any rules is there a way to get a review or appeal?
    B
    Belfbi
    Hi could you assist thanks I have contacted support@chaturbate.com and Multi Media LLC as you advised regarding the allegations about me and 'minors' but neither are responding. Is there a way you could help? Many thanks
    Hey there, I have a problem of cashing out my tokens in chaturbate. Username is amber_mullens. Please help me out, thanks!
    R
    roydz
    The reason you can't cash your tokens out is that your account has been banned.
    Hi Shirley! I hope you can help me ! Support emailed me and said my check was returned because my bank information didn’t match the pay to information. The pay to is my legal name support had changed that last month for tax purposes but my bank name has my married name. They had me update the payment information and since then I have heard nothing Can you please look into it
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for posting. Can you please confirm your CB user name so I can have Support look up your account?
    Hey punker barbie! Yesterday my account "sweetdamian2" was banned without reason. Would you mind check it out for me? Could you help me fixed it? Thank you very much!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Your account is now unlocked. There was a script issue with log in, however you weren't banned. Thank you for your patience, you are good to go again.
    S
    sweetdamian2
    Thank you very much Punker! You were very helpful and efficient. Now it's working perfectly. Excellent help!
    my check is finally being sent with help from you and i greatly appreciate that but i recently got an email saying how much my check is and it is not the correct amount. far from it actually. my username for cb is babyprincesslilith
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Accounting is on it. You will receive the balance of the amount outstanding in 2 to 3 business days. There is also a thread on the forum concerning this matter.
    And also , when i try now to make a new account ,im instantly ban ... but the studio could make an acount active for me . Why is the studio so lucky ? I prefer to work independent and keep all my money and work from home . What should I do dear @punker barbie ?
    B
    Babylicious27
    But im desperate cause i dont see any rule in CB saying that im not able to have more accounts . Even more , Cb told me to make a new one if i want another username . So now i got banned cause of this situation and cb is my only source of income
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Saying it over and over and over isn't helping obviously.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Please stop harassing Shirley. Fishing for different answers and ignoring what you have already been told is not going to work.
    hello shirley I have a studio I create accounts under my study and all accounts are banned or if they can transmit but nobody can see them, I'm desperate chaturbate is one of my favorite pages I need you to help me please I do not understand what happens.
    id carlosandjuan
    id: miasweethandyulian
    id: maryandjhonatan
    id: sofimartinez
    R
    roydz
    To help you and Shirley out, do you mean:

ID: sofiamartinez ??
    studiocb1492
    studiocb1492
    I have a studio and I create accounts and all the bans I do not understand why or no one enters the transmission these are some ids of my models sofi_martinez and all
    studiocb1492
    studiocb1492
    hello shirley I think stories of approved models but at the moment of transmitting do not enter spectators I do not understand what happens when going to visit the webcam I get this message please help me "access denied. this room has been banned"
    Dear Shirley. Is anything I can do so my account “ babyangie27” can be unbaned ? And the rest accounts on my name to be deleted ? Forgive my mistake please ..i love chaturbate so much . I begg you shirley give me a chance . I ll respect all the rules
    Hey Shirley, can you tell me if Bad Dragon dildos are allowed again as theres conflicting info about them again lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…