AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, my account was unblocked by support 2 days ago, after unblock i wrote them a reply, after my reply they blocked my page back and do not reply me.
    Please, tell me, should i wait for their reply? Because i'm waiting for it already 3 days....
    Name: Leasecret
    L
    Landflower
    Why nobody reply me... :(
    R
    roydz
    Your account isn't banned from the looks of it. So you are free to broadcast.
    Hi Shirley,
    My account´s name is count_of_count_ger and I I got 18 some weeks ago (yay).
    Well for a reason I cannot explain myself, I´ve got banned. I contacted the support but I only got bot-messages. :(
    I created a new account but all my age-verifications are not accepted... (Duplicated ID or some other things that are just not true)
    I hope you can help me. I would like to explain you all this more

Greetings
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi and thank you for your patience. Your account, count_of_count_ger is now unlocked and ready for camming. Wishing you much success on Chaturbate!
    Count_of_Count
    Count_of_Count
    Thank you very much, my Lady! :)
    I hope nothing happens to me again... x)
    My username is manchestercpl69 and i have been banned without any reasons for weeks and the support never replys my email. Can you help me with this ban issue? Thanks a lot.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your patience. Your account is being reviewed by management. Please be on the lookout for an email from support@chaturbate.com.
    Hi Shirley.
    My user name is TravelingMonger
    My girlfriend didn't lock the door while broadcasting and her nephew got into the broadcast area.
    She got him out as quickly as she could, but the incident got noticed by Chaturbate.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    We're making sure the door is locked or blocked so NO ONE can get into our broadcast room again.
    Cheers,
    John D. Wilson
    AKA TravelingMonger
    Shirley, hey! I want to know if you can help me, as my Studio Account is having issues, I cannot register new sub-accounts. Can you please help me with that :( Studio Account: sandy_babycakes. Thanks Shirley!
    Hi Shirley.My account was banned for underage suspicion (account name "yumihearts"). I submitted all my documents again, but no result. Today, I found out that a studio where I was supposed to work is artificially banning me. They told me: it is us who are banning you and we will not let you work unless you work for us. Also, I will not be able to work on CB as the studio people will keep banning me.Best.Yumihearts
    T
    Tunuk Talantbekova
    As I surfed on this page, many models are facing these fake reports. I have big amount of money that is freezed now. Please help as i cannot even get a decent response from chaturbate support :(
    Hello Punk I live in Dk/Denmark, and I've been trying to transfer some money. and I'm stuck.
    I moved it first to paxum but now I have no idea how to transfer it to a Danish account or anything. I have mor info pls help
    A
    AdamcsModel67891
    Ftm23 and sorry the late answer
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. If you are trying to transfer from Paxum to your bank account, you will need to contact Paxum for information on how to do that. If you want to change your payment method with Chaturbate to wire transfer, then email Support@Chaturbate.com. Please note that there is a $500 minimum payout required to receive wire transfers for your country.
    A
    AdamcsModel67891
    I cant get Cs to get them to my Danish bank account, the paxum arereally slow. So hopefull Firstchoice will be better.
    eventhough I have to get approved.
    Paxum dont see my dainsh account as a wire account becaue it is in dkkk/kr and not eur. but the bankhandels eur..
    Hi Shirley, my account is banned because of abuse of reports
    Yesterday one guy was spamming at my room and were asking other guys to report my room. Today i visited my room and it says i'm banned
    Also, i can assume this guy could write fake reports under other names. Please pay your attention to this
    I work on chaturbate over 5 months and i never had any warnings, any bans or problems with my account
    Name: leasecret
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Support reached out to you today to go over your account. Please let me know if you didn’t hear from them. Thanks!
    L
    Landflower
    Yes they do. They unblcoked my page and after my reply they blocked it back and do not reply.
    L
    Landflower
    @punker barbie I dont know, maybe they're not replying because of trying to resolve the problem.
    Do you have any information about it?
    Dear Shirley, may you please help me, one of my accounts: Halsey18 has been banned with no reason. I know that I haven't done anything against TOS, and they say it was due to Suspected violation of them. However no specific reason, what happened is that someone else appeared on cam before.
    I have had problems the traffic has decreased considerably, it is constantly disconnected .I would like to know if you can verify the account?
    In addition, to know if it influences the entrance of traffic at the speed of Internet, because at the moment I have 300 mb of download and 10 of load. Could it help to send more users to my room if I decide to increase it to 300 megabytes of upload and download?
    sweetestapple
    sweetestapple
    i just want to know if i upgrade my internet service to 300 mbps download and upload, that could allow more visitors?
    shapman88
    shapman88
    As Shirley said, "please contact Support@Chaturbate.com and in the subject line mention "traffic improvement." Support and tech will be able to help you from there."
    sweetestapple
    sweetestapple
    Shirley, I regret all what i said and made here on this forum, only you have independent point of view which can help me to resolve this technical issue. Please.

I didn't want to make any post here about ID and i regret that i made it but Please take a look at my situation from my point of view.
    I'm single model on Chaturbate and i don't have anybody who can protect me and find solution of this issue instead of me.
    Oooop1
    Oooop1
    On Jan 4 i got the message from Support that i need to upload another ID because my face doesnt match the photo in ID.
    *My account wasn't banned*

I made a mistake and uploaded the same ID, even when i was able to provide another ID - International Passport.

After this mistake my account got a ban and Support no more longer assist me.
    Oooop1
    Oooop1
    My account is still able to upload photos for age verification and there're already uploaded new photos with my another ID - International Passport, please compare both of my IDs and make sure i'm the owner of both of them.

Thank you. Your chaturbate model - Wiiyou
    Hi, I have transferred my tokens to cash. I do not have a payment method set up and as I don't live in the US I am still deciding what the best payment method is to get my funds.
    My profile now says I have 0 tokens and have transferred it to cash. What will happen to this as I dont have the payment method set up there is no way for chaturbate to send these funds anywhere?
    My chaturbate account is bonnienoire.
    Thanks!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. If you convert tokens without a payment method on file they remain in your account until you provide Cb with your preferred payment method. While it may show 0 tokens, they have not disappeared. They are awaiting the information on where to send them. :)
    Hi shirley after sometime today i've decide to buy 100 tokens but when i try to tip a model it's say "Unable to send tip. Please contact support."
    My account name is Narak88
    Thank you in advance!
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for letting me know. Support has fixed it and you can tip now,. Happy Chaturbating!
    Hi shirley
    My account is Headon69
    i did some broadcast long time ago got on my account 4000 tokens .
    Today i log in my account for long time and ... ACCOUNT BANNED :) ... the 4000 tokens are still there but i cant use them :( can you help ? what happend ?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Support has forwarded this case to the technical department. You should receive an update from Support within 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.
    Hello Shirley , you are the last hope :) my account Meduzzza got banned today with no reason no warning no nothing ! if you could look into i would very very much appreciate it :)

Thanks @punker barbie !
    M
    Meduzzza
    And one more thing , i cashed out 1500$ few days ago , before the banning of the account. Will i still get paid at the end of the period ?
    Hello Punker Barbie.

A couple years ago I had work on CB with my boyfriend for about a month, then our room has been banned. After many messages to support I got answer about the reason - we were look to young and our room had many complains that we look underage.
    Several days ago I email support with that story, provide photos how I look right now (29 years old) and ask permission to start new solo account [cont]
    B
    BrianTwink
    [cont] but after I send my old username myafboys they just stopped to answer me.
    Could you please tell me, this is live time bann for me? Because if the reason was that I'm look to young, why I can try to work when I'm older now=)

Thank you!
    N
    nzhere
    Thats pretty typical of cb support.... lol at the ban for looking too young at 27. Meanwhile the girl with the face of a 12 year old sits there raking in the tokens (ehotlovea)
    N
    nzhere
    Way to go!! Brian you are now forever young in the eyes of Chaturbate
    I emailed support regarding wire transfer.After identity verification,I want to recieve money by wire as a model but they said in the mail that I could send money by wire.Its confusing.Would you please help and clarify
    support answer that i participate in fraudulent transactions... but i don't do this... they remove all my tokens and banned me... can you help me?
    R
    roydz
    You need to supply your username for Shirley to look into this situation please.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for your post. Support has already contacted you regarding this. I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
    Hello there, I'm a webcam model at MFC, my camscore is 3400 and I would like to start on Chaturbate, but the nickname Kamikiss I already in use and the account is banned, is it possible to ask for it? can you delete the account and I would create another one? It would help a lot! sorry if I'm asking too much I would appreciate your answer, best wishes for you.
    help me please... my account irkablond on chaturbate is banned... i write to support but they don't answer me... please help me
    hi greetings username (zacjagger) my account was allegedly banned for working with family but if you check the id we are not brothers we have different last names please , check Id and u can know that is misunderstanding / on the other hand I'm nominated for some xbiz awards you can check and it's through chaturbate help
    a_haze420
    a_haze420
    Hasn't she already told you that you repeatedly kept doing it even when support told you not to? That's why you were permanently banned from what I understood. Reposting isn't gonna change it if that's what they've decided.
    shapman88
    shapman88
    Stop harassing Shirley. as her previous response said, "you ignored repeated warnings from Support concerning tags stating that you have siblings on cam with you".

The only misunderstanding here is that you believe that by ignoring previous answers and continually asking the same question, that she will change her answer. This will not happen.
    I appreciate for your help previously, I wanted to ask if it is possible to transfer my tokens by wire transfer to my Indian local bank account.Please let me know
    Str8_Curious_ account banned last night for tos. I was doing a slide show of my own pics (non nude)
    Been a long time member with paid sub and a tipper. Help Me Please this is BS
    Hi Shirley, my username is Zenareigns,
    I changed my payment details on December 14 and support confirmed everything was ok, my tokens auto cashed out on the 16th of December using wire transfer method However, I've yet to receive anything even though it's showing I've cashed out and it's been weeks now.
    It's my first cash out and I'm struggling money wise, just wondered if you had any update?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for posting. As of 1/2/2017 your bank is showing the payment as still pending. If your bank has not cleared the payment by Friday, December 12 (US date), please email Support@Chaturbate.com for help in redirecting the payment.
    Hi Shirley!! The Chaturbate username for the current Issue I'm having is livihumanity. A few days ago I logged into my CB account to check and see how my RevShare affiliate earnings were doing and I saw $-359.14 in my payout!! I emailed support and they say that this is a refund and all my future RevShare earnings will count towards turning the negative into a zero.... [CONT.]
    Livi
    Livi
    [CONT.] I am hoping there is some way of resolving this issue so that I can still get my payout this month and not have to owe. Thank you so much for your time Ms. Shirley! xoxo
    Hi punker,
    My user is deviousslave.
    For unlocking my account I need to send verification photos. On this account is another registered model (her name had initials I.F. from before marriage).
    Support says it's the wrong person because we sent photos with the ID and her name is different after the marriage.
    It's the same social security number and we attached a marriage certificate with the name change.
    Dev_Chris
    Dev_Chris
    For the first time in almost three weeks a very nice guy/girl read my emails, asked the proper questions and gave a fitting reply. I hope this mess will be solved and I won't need to bother you guys again.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Thank you for updating me. If you need further assistance, please let me know.
    hi punker i am studio and i can not register new accounts today i get this problem "Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are unable to register your new account. Please contact customer support for further information."i hope prompt solution thank you very much. ID: estudiocb1492
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Hi there, please email Support@Chaturbate.com for help with this issue. As in the past, only working directly with Support will straighten out the issue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…