AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So I came into my MFC chat decked out in green, but the color was the only Irish thing I had going on. Even the beer, under the green food coloring, was a Mexican beer. Nonetheless, it was a blast of a night.

Especially once this started...

...oh nothing just chugging tequila straight from the giant bottle. No biggie. :drunken:

After the equivalent of 3.5 consecutive shots of Sauza Commemorativo, the rest of the night got a bit fuzzy. I just know I had a good time.

I managed to crawl out of bed this morning at 11am. That's the time I usually get on cam on Thursday, but there was no way that was happening today. Jobs was super sweet and made me breakfast that I sleepily scarfed down at 9am and quickly put my head back on the pillow.

I finally got on camera around noon. I had my share of ugly trolls today. We definitely had our fun with them though. They certainly weren't getting the best of me! Funny enough, they actually got my strip-countdown finished quicker by threatening to leave if I got naked... it's awesome how fast it went then! Bonus! Naked Amber and lose the trolls. Win/win if you ask me. I chatted naked for a while and had a few group shows. I stuck around and did a shower show after since we were having a good time. Hope my great mood sticks around for my night show!

Now I've made tuna steaks on the grill with sea salt and dill. Super noms. I'm eating as I type this, sitting in my bikini top and lil' pink shorts, ready to enjoy the sunshine by the pool. The puppies are playing, the sun is shining... it's a wonderful life.

Attachments

• AmberCutie771.jpg
    AmberCutie771.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 490
Reactions: AngelicTease
Status
Not open for further replies.