AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1 year since a ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2018
Hello, a year ago my account was banned due "looking underage".

One year has passed... I'm already 23 years old.

Am I able to come back on Chaturbate as a model and continue broadcasting? I want so much to be a model on Chaturbate...

my accounts name:
g_o_f
TheNorthWay

@punker barbie I want you to explain shortly why i've 2 accounts , I hope it will help you to help me...

g_o_f this account was blocked for a reason "unmatched ID". I provided Internal Passport of my country for verification, Passport was issued at age 16, photo in the Passport was made at age 15 (8 years ago).

then I made account TheNorthWay and got banned right after uploading my International Passport.

I thought after uploading International Passport where I've recent photo of me, it will help me to stay on Chaturbate as a model...

(International Passport was issued in 2017. And the photo in International Passport was taken in 2017, not like with Internal Passport where the photo for passport was taken 8 years ago at age 16. )

After making a threat here about my second account, you explained me that 2 of my accounts were banned due "looking underage"...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AudriTwo
I apologize, did not see an alert from you in regards to this thread. In regards to your issue, feel free to contact support with updated pictures and they can review your account.
@punker barbie ,
I've just written to Support about unblocking account.
But without uploading photos because I do not have access to my accounts, they're banned without letting me upload photos for age verification.

Also I'm not sure if support will reply me back, because a year ago when my account was blocked, and didn't get reply none of my emails.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie ,
I've just written to Support about unblocking account.
But without uploading photos because I do not have access to my accounts, they're banned without letting me upload photos for age verification.

Also I'm not sure if support will reply me back, because a year ago when my account was blocked, and didn't get reply none of my emails.

I've contacted support and they will respond as soon as they finish the review of your account.

Upvote 0
Support states that they have responded to your recent email about your account.
@punker barbie

The Support team continues refer to my Internal Passport which was issued at age 16, which I uploaded to Chaturbate more than a year ago and the picture was made way more before Chaturbate (in 2014)

Now I'm not able to pass verification on your site with my International Passport which was issued in 2017, because I look too young (as i understood) on the picture which i uploaded more than a year ago (and the picture was taken a few years before chaturabate).

Is it possible to resolve this sittuation? Or is it better for you to remain banned me?....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm very upset to know because of one single picture with Internal Passport which was made in 2014 and uploaded on Chaturbate for verification in 2017, I should to be banned in the end of 2019...

You asked me for current images, I made it... Is it not a reason to let me back on Chaturbate... I do not avoid your ban. I wanted you to help me :( @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.