AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

10 days down, with 1 less organ.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
When I was little, I didn't know the difference between the word organ and Oregon. I pronounced them both the same, and thought both were just some place in the US. I kind of miss how it feels to think as a child. Such trivial things are THE END OF THE WORLD :scared-eek: but all the real-world problems are not even known. I sit here watching my dog happily chewing on his own toenails and wonder if it's similar for them. Such simple lives.

The last 10 days have been some of the most painful, interesting, loved, quiet, slow days of my life. A lot of emotions one right after the next. I guess we don't realize what recovering from surgery is like until we've been through it. It was a lot harder than I had anticipated. I kept telling people I was scared of the pain I'd have after the surgery. A lot of them told me I'd be fine within a few days, others said yes it will hurt but not too bad, meds will help, etc. Maybe it would have been easier had I been able to just dope myself up on Vicodin and sleep for the first 4 days straight. I learned a lot about how my body works and reacts to things. Apparently I am very sensitive, and I think I'm a slow healer. :sad-fever:

I felt the most loved and cared for by both my husband and my friends that I had in a long time. The support I received over the Internet was amazing. And I can't overstate how good of a care-taker Jawbs has been. He had to do a LOT for me. I was pretty helpless for the first 48 hours. I actually feel bad for him having to watch me cry and not being able to do anything to fix what was hurting me. And since I've been able to be a little more able to do things on my own, he still has to listen to me whine about the lingering aches and pains.

I've had a lot of time to just veg out and wander around the Internet. Played a lot of WoW and a bit of the console games I received in the last month. Watched movies and TV. It's been a calm, quiet life in that regard. I've watched models on MFC and miss being able to put in 4-5 hours at a time on cam. But I've had time to actually participate in other models' chat rooms and enjoy their company.

I thought that I'd be recovered enough by this week to get back to a more normal MFC routine. Obviously I'm still struggling a bit, and won't rush myself to get back on. My follow up appointment is on Wednesday and I'll find out if there's anything I can do to speed up my recovery. There's a chance sometime this week I will get on for a short time to hang out and maybe make a handful of tokens to get me through the month. My plan is to be closer to full speed by the beginning of December. Of course my luck has it so that Mother Nature will visit me the first weekend of the month, so... that might slow me down a bit! But ultimately, my Christmas wish is to finish December as high as I can in the top 20. I miss seeing my name up there, I'm not gonna lie. :toothy10:

I've gotta give a huge THANK YOU to all those who have tipped offline, as well as online when I made my very short appearance on cam last week. To think that I mean more to you than just a naked body on cam is so awesome. You keep my world going around. I won't name names, but you all know who you are. It means so much. I'm trying to think of simple ways to celebrate the Christmas season with you all on MFC. I want to have a good time, and make a tremendous come-back. So I will take the rest of this month easy and be ready to earn lots of tokens come December! Here's an advanced :text-thankyouyellow: and :romance-grouphug: to anyone who plans to help me achieve my goals next month. Whether you're able to tip, join me for sexy group shows, or just be silly with me in chat, I miss you and am looking forward to being a bigger part of your MFC lives asap!

On the east coast, Oregon ends with "gone", so we don't have that issue :geek:

Yeah I'm nearly confident the east-coast way is the 'wrong' way. Unfortunately when everyone else is saying something the 'wrong' way, you sound silly when you say it the 'right' way.

bawksy said:
Yeah I'm nearly confident the east-coast way is the 'wrong' way. Unfortunately when everyone else is saying something the 'wrong' way, you sound silly when you say it the 'right' way.

I don't care how people say it, just saying how I do :p

AmberCutie said:
To think that I mean more to you than just a naked body on cam is so awesome.

That's right... you're a naked body with glasses (and earrings and a belly button piercing frequently).

Um... but seriously, I hope Wednesday sheds some more light on ways to speed up the healing process safely.

I`m sorry to hear about all you have gone through. Take it easy and give your body all the time it needs to heal. Wishing you a speedy recovery :-D

P.S. Think you can clone Jawbs :think:

LaylaAnn said:
P.S. Think you can clone Jawbs :think:

Glad to hear after 10 days you're finally starting to return to a normal state of being. And damn, you must be a slow healer. But then again I've never had major surgery so this could just be the unknown kettle calling the pot black. Or what have you. Now go clone Jawbs!

Just posted on Twitter but might as well post here too. Gallbladder came back "inflamed" so we confirmed it was the culprit. The gas pains/bloating I am having are not residual co2 from the surgery, but is natural gas my body is producing as it adjusts to the change. Could be another couple weeks until I'm more normal, and got a pill prescribed to help regulate it a bit. I can take off the bandages from the stab wounds once they start loosening up a tad, I am excited to see my potential scars. :)

Nice to know that they didn't remove the organ unnecessarily.

I'm wishing you a speedy recovery. Surgery and the recovery is no fun, but I know you'll make the best of it. Focus on your fish. :lol:

AmberCutie said:
Just posted on Twitter but might as well post here too. Gallbladder came back "inflamed" so we confirmed it was the culprit. The gas pains/bloating I am having are not residual co2 from the surgery, but is natural gas my body is producing as it adjusts to the change. Could be another couple weeks until I'm more normal, and got a pill prescribed to help regulate it a bit. I can take off the bandages from the stab wounds once they start loosening up a tad, I am excited to see my potential scars. :)

oow ouch.. inflamed blatter is much worst pains then stones.. and my advises were pretty lousy.. sorry :oops:
i hope you feel better soon.. my body had a hard time getting used to the missing blatter as well..

did they tell you the whole: no spicy,fat food for a few weeks story?

thinking of you and take it easy.. ofcourse alot of us love you more because of who you are, rather then the boobs and ass ;)

get well soon

special dutch kiss...

TashaMaddison said:
AmberCutie said:

oow ouch.. inflamed blatter is much worst pains then stones.. and my advises were pretty lousy.. sorry :oops:
i hope you feel better soon.. my body had a hard time getting used to the missing blatter as well..

thinking of you and take it easy.. ofcourse alot of us love you more because of who you are, rather then the boobs and ass ;)

get well soon

special dutch kiss...

Both doctors said my diet doesn't need to change at all, I can eat whatever I want. If certain foods seem to aggravate me, then eat them less often. No biggy.

AmberCutie said:
TashaMaddison said:
AmberCutie said:

get well soon

special dutch kiss...

Both doctors said my diet doesn't need to change at all, I can eat whatever I want. If certain foods seem to aggravate me, then eat them less often. No biggy.

lol medical staffs are confusing i guess.. my doctor told me to be carefull with fat and spicy food the first 3 to 4 weeks after surgery, but then again i had stones.. that could have make the difference..

I'm so glad that they were able to do the surgery and find out that the gallbladder was the problem.

Good Luck with all the healing process, just remember to not push yourself!

I wanna see your possible scars too! Hope they are nice small ones LOL glad it was for a good reason not a good "oops" :)

I've only just discovered the forums, so now I'm caught up with your difficulties. Its good to hear that you've hopefully solved your medical problems and I join your legions of friends in wishing you a speedy recovery! As others have indicated, you are so much more to many of us than just a model on a web-site. Your vivacious personality and cheerful enjoyment of your 'work' has endeared you to us as you have become part of our lives. Good luck with the recovery--I look forward to seeing you soon!

Peckerwood said:
I've only just discovered the forums, so now I'm caught up with your difficulties. Its good to hear that you've hopefully solved your medical problems and I join your legions of friends in wishing you a speedy recovery! As others have indicated, you are so much more to many of us than just a model on a web-site. Your vivacious personality and cheerful enjoyment of your 'work' has endeared you to us as you have become part of our lives. Good luck with the recovery--I look forward to seeing you soon!

OhHai! I just replied to your MFC mail too. Welcome to the forum!

Ur so fucking INCREDIBLE - I know U get that alot, but DAMN! How cool - amazingly attractive, AND quite intriguingly bright!! Impressed? To say the least - unless of course U have a ghost writer...LoL - or whatever...Nice "meeting" U!!

OK - Now QUIT it!! I think i liked it better when U were just "naked and on-cam!" I'm practically in tears reading ur post - Girl - I (as well as a host of others) am pulling for yer quick and complete recovery - NOW STOP BEING SO DAMN DAZZLING!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.