AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

18 Year Old Tax Inquiries!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2017
Chaturbate Username
Peachescake
Hi guys, I am an 18 year old full time student and cam model. I live with my parents but they do not know that I cam. Is there anyone else in my situation where you are filing taxes but do not want your parents to see how much you earn? How can I file taxes and what should I do to keep my income a secret?
Thank you

If they have been claiming you as a dependent up til this point (presumably they have), you're probably going to have to talk to them about having a job of some sort. I feel like you might be able to get away with telling them you got some sort of other online/work from home type of job, but if you file yourself as a non-Dependant, and they claim you as a dependant, you're going to run into some problems.
As for how to file, I've had no problems with using FreetaxUSA, and it's pretty straightforward. Many of us don't make enough for itemized deductions to make sense, and if that's the case for you, it's basically just grab your 1099's and fill in from the boxes on the paper to the boxes on the online form.

Status
Not open for further replies.