AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1o Year Old Amazes AGT

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her behavior wasn't such a surprise to me; after all, there are a fair number of children who are geniuses or simply develop earlier than most children mentally. What was surprising was her singing voice...I would not have believed that the structures necessary for that kind of vocal strength could develop that early.

:lol: A lady friend said this about her performance, "Lord, she sings as though she ate a middle aged woman and BB King for breakfast. Incredible!"

That was amazing. One of my favorite songs, too.

After being blown away over the years by some of the amazing singing on Britain's Got Talent, from unlikely sources like Paul Potts and Charlotte&Jonathan, it is great to see a young American kid just stun the audience.

I'd be surprised if she isn't at least a moderate star after the show.

Sevrin said:
Not to take anything away from the girl, but she's a little young to be singing about being ruined in a New Orleans brothel. Even Brooke Shields was 12 when she made Pretty Baby.

I was thinking that it was a strange song choice as well. Thinking more about it though, if she is sticking with the blues (fits her vocal style) there is not going to be much that would be appropriate for a 10 year old girl to sing. :lol:

I haven't watched any AGT this season except for this clip. I think we might have a winner already. :thumbleft:

Reactions: NoelleBright
Just Me said:
Sevrin said:
Not to take anything away from the girl, but she's a little young to be singing about being ruined in a New Orleans brothel. Even Brooke Shields was 12 when she made Pretty Baby.

I was thinking that it was a strange song choice as well. Thinking more about it though, if she is sticking with the blues (fits her vocal style) there is not going to be much that would be appropriate for a 10 year old girl to sing. :lol:

I haven't watched any AGT this season except for this clip. I think we might have a winner already. :thumbleft:

The only time I watch AGT is via youtube with links from Facebook or forums. I also found a unusual song choice, but if you want to show off how mature a 10 year old can song, it is a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.