AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1st photo shoot

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 18, 2017
Twitter Username
@Rrider420
Chaturbate Username
Roughrider_420
Hey ACF members, im a bit new to the industry and going to be partaking in my 1st photo shoot next week. Just some semi professional pics of me naked and hard for my social media and followers. My question is what type of "set up" or backdrop should I be using and what are some of the things I should be looking into before the shoot to make sure everything goes well? Or does the photographer usually take control of that type of stuff? Also ANY tips in general to help for my 1st shoot would be greatly helpful and appreciated. TY

So, I use a tripod, a DSLR and a remote shutter. As long as your camera has the ability for a remote shutter you don't even need a fancy camera. My profile picture is an example of a solo shoot without my ring light on. The gossamer type curtains, white bedspread and warm lights are a super easy background that I think looks great in pictures.

So, I use a tripod, a DSLR and a remote shutter. As long as your camera has the ability for a remote shutter you don't even need a fancy camera. My profile picture is an example of a solo shoot without my ring light on. The gossamer type curtains, white bedspread and warm lights are a super easy background that I think looks great in pictures.
It looks awesome, thx so much for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.