AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 Questions Regarding DMCA Takedown

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Hi, i just have 2 questions regarding the prolific site that uses that stupid upstore site to host videos.

1)
On their report dmca page it asks:
"Upload pdf file that has approvement of Your rights for content. Max filesize 1 Mb:
Please attach documental approvement of rights on this material (scanned document with stamp and signature), full data of organization that claim for rights."

I am trying to do it for someone so what does she need - or I need ? She is not with a studio., she cams by herself at home.

Not sure what exactly this would need to be or can it be ignored?

2)
If I have say 100 videos on this site, do I need to make 100 different requests or can I add ALL (or a lot) of links into the box for "Links to complaint file:" ??

Thanks in advance.

I can't edit now but I forgot to say this is for CB.
I tried not uploading a pdf document but it requires it, not sure at all what to put

I am trying to do it for someone so what does she need - or I need ? She is not with a studio., she cams by herself at home.

She needs to contact the site she cams on and have them issue it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
I can't edit now but I forgot to say this is for CB.
I tried not uploading a pdf document but it requires it, not sure at all what to put
Tell her to have CB deal with the DMCA.

• Helpful!
Is this only for this site where she would need to get CB to do it or all others too?
I guess because she is through CB and if she is recorded on their site, then it has to be CB on all of them?

Thanks both by the way, much appreciated.

It's for any sites that may have her shows uploaded.

• Helpful!
Status
Not open for further replies.