AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

5 mega pixel enough?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
In terms of image quality?
It kind of depends, more mega pixel dosnt always scale with better image quality, there are a lot f things that effect it like the size of the sensor, the phones processing of the image etc then when you add in streaming it depends on what kind of connection you have, and the speed.

You can cam with 5 mega pixel camera, as far as I know theres no minimum on sc that cameras need to be. For the quality assuming you have a good network connection and good speeds, if you take a photo with the camera of the phone (assuming selfie camera since you probably want to be able to see the screen) thats pretty much the image quality you can expect.

Reactions: Schnauzevoll
Upvote 0
In terms of image quality?
It kind of depends, more mega pixel dosnt always scale with better image quality, there are a lot f things that effect it like the size of the sensor, the phones processing of the image etc then when you add in streaming it depends on what kind of connection you have, and the speed.

You can cam with 5 mega pixel camera, as far as I know theres no minimum on sc that cameras need to be. For the quality assuming you have a good network connection and good speeds, if you take a photo with the camera of the phone (assuming selfie camera since you probably want to be able to see the screen) thats pretty much the image quality you can expect.
thank you again. see i should learn more about tech...
have the best available internet here in my area so cant upgrade that, actually was looking for a phone to do do calls and sexting with it (and replace the broken phone i only use for lovense). sadly only have a 100euro budget for now so was looking around. could get a 5 mega pix selfie cam from xiaomi or better from brands i never heard of so would probably go with the xiaomi... would also only use it for streams in my living room instead of my camroom so sitting right next to the wifi signal... so probably going with that one and if it sucks i at least have my old tipp-toy-control-mobile replaced lol

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0