AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

6 degrees of...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2011
...boobie (or better) revelation.

SO, while the family is away spending their inheritance I got bored and went to the main page of MFC.

I looked at the main page, and started to look at the previews of various random models and I wondered how many I would have to pull up to see boobs (or better...being pussy. While I like ass, I'm disqualifying it from this)

Trial 1 took 5 previews.
Trial 2 took 8 previews
trial 3 took 3 previews
trial 4 took 7 previews
trial 5 took 8 previews

so, the average is 'about' 6 previews. I know, hardly a scientific sampling but that's when I got bored (again)

I'm wondering if I add more regions to the display if I see more (for my main page I only view americas, UK, and Australia).

I changed to sort to most people in the room, and it jumped to the first preview. That may have been cheating though.

Why not change your homepage settings to show previews instead of avatars? Then you can see [up to] hundreds at a time.

That wasn't really the point of the exercise.

My question was, "out of my homepage, how many would I have to look at to see bewbs (or better)?"

It was mostly a (limited) thought test of a limited person (me).

I seem to love '()' today (I wonder why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.