AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

90's are coming.Introducing Skygirls.online, new site for indie camgirls -Skype privates and more...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SGO

May 30, 2016
Hey everyone!
We want to introduce you a new site for independent camgirls, SkyGirls.online. A new site designed for camgirls who want to better monetize their own generated content as well as receive funds from private shows via Skype. by receiving the 90% of the total revenue.

In Skygirls.online you can receive funds by selling your:

- Skype Shows
- Photos
- Videos
- Subscriptions
- Stuff your followers want to get from you: lingerie, underwear, etc ..

The advantages you get:

- Have a personal profile where your followers can interact directly with you
- Receive your money safely from your private skype shows (forget Paypal)
- Private Messaging
- Total Customization of your profile Bio through HTML and CSS

Moreover you receive a 90% commission!

If you want to monetize your private shows for Skype and your own content, SkyGirls.online is simply your best option. If you find something better, just let us know.

For whom is Skygirls.online intended?
Our site is intended for independent models who want to have a means to monetize better their own content and Skype shows. Therefore, is for models that already have users willing to pay for private shows or camgirls that have an already built fanbase. If you just started as camgirl, we do not recommend SkyGirls.online, (unless you already have people willing to pay for your shows or your content).

About payments
We pay you via Payoneer. The minimum to receive your payments is $ 20. You receive your payments every 15 days.

For models interested in our site, you can sign up through this link: http://skygirls.online/register/
For questions : http://skygirls.online/en/models-faq/

Once you have signed up, go to the Become a Skygirl section and submit the form with the required documents and data. Within the next 24 hours, if everything is fine with your cam model profile you could start using your profile in SkyGirls.online!

Thanks for reading and any questions you have please contact us here or to our support: support@skygirls.online

If you just started as camgirl, we do not recommend SkyGirls.online, (unless you already have people willing to pay for your shows or your content).

Why write off new models? A buck is a buck, no? The cream of models you are looking for tend to be either loyal to the sites that got them established, or they have sites of their own going, and they sell their content on places like MV or C4S that bring them traffic.

Anyway, while 90% is a good payout, I don't think you can maintain it. I think you're underestimating your expenses, not to mention the cost of processing the inevitable charge-backs, and over-estimating your revenues. If you're working with a payment processor, you're not paying high-risk fees, which will bite you in the bum eventually, and if you're processing your own transactions, you'll find banks are really not fond of dealing directly with adult, and not only because of the charge-backs.

I'm starting to kind of feel bad for all these start ups. I think if they took the time to at least have a discussion about their ideas with models, they'd have a better chance of success.

To echo what others are saying, this doesn't seem sustainable and there are already many established, successful competitors.

Why write off new models? A buck is a buck, no? The cream of models you are looking for tend to be either loyal to the sites that got them established, or they have sites of their own going, and they sell their content on places like MV or C4S that bring them traffic.

Anyway, while 90% is a good payout, I don't think you can maintain it. I think you're underestimating your expenses, not to mention the cost of processing the inevitable charge-backs, and over-estimating your revenues. If you're working with a payment processor, you're not paying high-risk fees, which will bite you in the bum eventually, and if you're processing your own transactions, you'll find banks are really not fond of dealing directly with adult, and not only because of the charge-backs.
Reading their website they don't recommend it because they don't drive their own traffic. I'm pretty sure they just don't realise the amount of new cam girls who get "Skype bb?" I think it's just so gals don't get discouraged because they aren't making dollars unless they drive it.

It sounds like this site would be rad to use as a middle to receive payments. They must be expecting a lot of gals to drive traffic, no big when it's useful because who doesn't want their money?

After reading the website I got a basic idea but I am still left with my regarding charge-backs but also I am curious about additional fees for Canadians and other i ternational gals? I use payoneer on mfc and I pay like four dollars for the wire. But some sites charge me a alot more. What fees will exsist for us?

I would defs use this with more info so I could feel safe that the site won't be defunct in five minutes. As a Canadian we don't have a lot of safe ways to accept payment.

• Helpful!
Reactions: marlasinger and Gen
Soooo... do y'all cover charge backs or nah?
Hi, and nope. We are on the edge with the percentage we offer you, so its not possible.

We don't have traffic at this time, so we just want to make this clear to new camgirls. We are more like a processor for indie camgirls, with the extra advantages we have. That we don't recommend doesn't mean that new camgirls cannot apply, of course they can!

I'm starting to kind of feel bad for all these start ups. I think if they took the time to at least have a discussion about their ideas with models, they'd have a better chance of success.

To echo what others are saying, this doesn't seem sustainable and there are already many established, successful competitors.
Dont't feel bad for us.. :) Well, If this doesn't seem sustainable to you, you can always ask for a lower percentage and we will grant it to you, so we can be more sustainable. Thank you for thinking in our project Mika! :haha:

Regarding our site, we are trying to be another option for indie camgirls. We won't say, "no we just wanna help camgirls! we are the camgirls NGO! we will do everything for you!" If there are no profits, there are no businesses starting up. However some help more than others to the agents involved, and we want to give to models what we believe it's theirs. If we remain in the game in the short term, we don't know, but at least we will try.
Sorry for my english, I'm from Barcelona. :)

Not covering chargebacks is going to give you a huge disadvantage when trying to get performers to use your service over those that do cover chargebacks. There are other services that both have a high % paid to models and cover chargebacks. What are you doing that would make your service preferable to those that offer more protection to their performers?

Hi, and nope. We are on the edge with the percentage we offer you, so its not possible.
:stop:
The amount of dudes who try to scam us is crazy. Sites like C4S don't really cover charge backs as far as I know but they ban members who run a charge back. Is there no protection?

I would 100% take a smaller cut and know I am protected.

You will loose gals. If you're hoping for gals to drive traffic to you the gals with a large amount of traffic are experienced gals as you well know. These are the gals who are most likely well aqcuianted with how much you can lose in a scam. You're familiar that paypal is problematic. One of those reasons is the sheer number of dudes using it to scam.

90% ain't shit if I am going to loose 100%

Sites like C4S don't really cover charge backs as far as I know but they ban members who run a charge back. Is there no protection?
I thought I didn't have to mention that.. Obviously anyone that gets a chargeback done is reported and banned forever.

Not covering chargebacks is going to give you a huge disadvantage when trying to get performers to use your service over those that do cover chargebacks. There are other services that both have a high % paid to models and cover chargebacks. What are you doing that would make your service preferable to those that offer more protection to their performers?

I will tell you something about a fallacy titled: "Yes, we cover chargebacks".

2 chargebacks in a row in any site and you will see where the "we do cover the chargebacks " goes... well I should say where your account goes...
Let me tell you one little secret. The "yes, we cover chargebacks" from the FAQs, doesn't exist in any site where you are right now. It might be hard to believe but that's what it is. The chargeback cover means actually: "How much does this girl generates to us?" "Well 1 chargeback, ok no problem we'll cover it this time." "Second chargeback of $300? so we are in red numbers with Jennifer? Time to say goodbye to wonderful Jennifer..." And then you see threads with account terminated with no reason.. and stuff. Sounds familiar? I worked in one of the most important cam companies in Spain and saw it almost daily, calculator in hand.
Nobody in this business covers your chargebacks for love or because it's written in the terms and conditions, it's all about the numbers.

Now thing is, we could say that we cover chargebacks if we guide for the terms you are used to, and yes, we will cover chargebacks considering every situation, but this has to be in a case by case basis. Is not the same to receive 1 chargeback from someone that has been just 3 days up in our site, that from someone that has been 3 months with no chargebacks. Right? This is why we prefer to say that we don't cover chargebacks from start, we don't want to create false expectations.
Believe me, with a 90% commission for camgirls, the risk is more for us than for you, in regards to chargebacks.

Its simply your choice, we are just putting a tool at your disposal. This tool is created for models that want to take definitive and real control about their own business, and you can only take real control with the highest commission. If you believe in what you are offering and have some experience doing it, our site is a new good option, honestly. And I'll stop it in good at this point..

Our recomendation: use it at your own discretion. You can use it progressively or as your own payment processor, your profile is totally independent from the rest of profiles. Try to filter well your customers or simply bring the most loyals and our site could just make it really well for you.

The chargeback cover means actually: "How much does this girl generates to us?" "Well 1 chargeback, ok no problem we'll cover it this time." "Second chargeback of $300? so we are in red numbers with Jennifer? Time to say goodbye to wonderful Jennifer..." And then you see threads with account terminated with no reason.. and stuff. Sounds familiar?
Actually, no, this doesn't sound familiar. I can think of one site on which people complain about having accounts suspended/terminated for "no reason," and typically, after a quick bit of questioning, it turns out that "no reason" is actually a very legitimate reason... And never is it about chargebacks. I think it is a bit underhanded for you to make this statement that is simply untrue.

Actually, no, this doesn't sound familiar. I can think of one site on which people complain about having accounts suspended/terminated for "no reason," and typically, after a quick bit of questioning, it turns out that "no reason" is actually a very legitimate reason... And never is it about chargebacks. I think it is a bit underhanded for you to make this statement that is simply untrue.

Check out some of the CB threads in this section. There's been three of these events posted on this forum in the last 30 days. Who knows, maybe they were colluding with CC scammers, or maybe CB shot them that explanation even though it was something completely different.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I know! How about we all just ask for lower percentages, so we can all make sure their site is sustainable, per SkyGirls.Online's suggestion to me?! :)

Well, If this doesn't seem sustainable to you, you can always ask for a lower percentage and we will grant it to you, so we can be more sustainable. Thank you for thinking in our project Mika! :haha:

Check out some of the CB threads in this section. There's been three of these events posted on this forum in the last 30 days. Who knows, maybe they were colluding with CC scammers, or maybe CB shot them that explanation even though it was something completely different.
I am aware of the posts you are talking about. However, you and OP are simply speculating about the reason behind the banning of these accounts. And even if this were the case, this is one cam site in particular that performers have issues with, not ALL of them as OP seems to believe.

Comparable services like CamModelDirectory and SkyPrivate cover chargebacks. Bottom line. What OP has stated, chargeback coverage "doesn't exist in any site where you are right now," is just plain false.

Status
Not open for further replies.