AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

The nice thing about writing "/tip 10" in the chat window is that you can press arrow up and repeat the same tip again. If you write "/tip 10" and then "/tip 100", you can browse your previous tip commands with just the arrow keys. Handy for lazy ass people like me.
Yes, but that can bite you sometimes. Going too fast and you can do /tip 100 more times than you intended. ; )

After doing that a few times I'll usually keep the larger tips in the box and do the routine stuff in the chat window.

Upvote 0
Yes, but that can bite you sometimes. Going too fast and you can do /tip 100 more times than you intended. ; )
Yep. I saw that in a room. User tipped a long string of 21s (useful vibe level of some kind) and wanted to round off with a 400 tip. What he tipped was 21400 tks. What surprised me (and probably everybody else) was that he had a loadout like that to begin with. The model was more than a little nervous about getting a chargeback on the tip ...

Upvote 0
I would like to be able to delete single comments off the chat, without having to ban the user.

Sometimes, people just say things I would rather not keep in the chat for everyone to read.

Upvote 0
The message input box for public chat and PM is very tiny, it would be great if we could manually drag it and expand it vertically. Obviously there would be a set height restriction we can not exceed, but if we could have 2 or 3 lines of text visible that would be great, rather than it being a small single line.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
The message input box for public chat and PM is very tiny, it would be great if we could manually drag it and expand it vertically. Obviously there would be a set height restriction we can not exceed, but if we could have 2 or 3 lines of text visible that would be great, rather than it being a small single line.
Second that! While the new messaging stuff is great, the message text field shrank quite dramatically compared to the old system.

Upvote 0
I can't seem to get rid of the little red dot indicating that I have unread messages. I've cleared/deleted everything that I can see that was pending but it still shows that indicator at the top of the screen.

Upvote 0
I can't seem to get rid of the little red dot indicating that I have unread messages. I've cleared/deleted everything that I can see that was pending but it still shows that indicator at the top of the screen.

I have this too.
I even "marked all as read" at the bottom. I have no "message requests" either, yet it appears as 3.
I have checked over and over and over, and i have NO new messages yet it stays as (3), it's really annoying lol

Upvote 0
I have suggested this before in another thread, but I'll leave it here too:
Being able to download our token purchase and tipping history to a file would come in very handy. Copying and pasting from the token history web page is the only option now, but it's something of a a pain in the arse when you have 200+ pages to sift through.

If this is already possible I'd be interested to know how to do it ;)

Upvote 0
I have suggested this before in another thread, but I'll leave it here too:
Being able to download our token purchase and tipping history to a file would come in very handy. Copying and pasting from the token history web page is the only option now, but it's something of a a pain in the arse when you have 200+ pages to sift through.

If this is already possible I'd be interested to know how to do it ;)
Big Thumbs Up 👍🏻👍🏻The tax authorities in Germany also want an exact list of when someone has tipped us German models. To be able to download that in a file instead of printing out hundreds of pages of the tip history would be so useful

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Upvote 0
there should be able to filter for: tip control toys, direct control toys, broadcast toys, and interactive toys. (right now there no easy way to look for broadcast or interactive)

Upvote 0
there should be able to filter for: tip control toys, direct control toys, broadcast toys, and interactive toys. (right now there no easy way to look for broadcast or interactive)

If you click the menu which reveals the categories on the left, scroll down to "popular " and it has Interactive Toys as a filter/tag to select

Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Two things, both about content

1. One category when uploading content is for friends only. However, if I allow someone to PM me during my show they're automatically on my friends list, so I assume they can see all the content I've marked only for friends. I would like it if people could send me PMs without being able to see me friends only content, or being automatically added as a friend.

2. When we upload content it would be such a time saver if there was a separate category for fan club OR paid. That way we can allow people who aren't fans to buy it without having to upload twice. Chaturbate has this feature and it's very convenient.

Upvote 0
I agree leave friend requests for Facebook I always decline every single one.
And also unlimited banning would be perfect, my biggest beef with this site is that we can’t ban guys permanently or ban silent lurkers. Very uncomfortable site work on long term when you can’t get rid of the trolls and psycho delusional guys.
Yes! And a way to report guys too. Every couple months I get the same guys back in my PMs asking me to do paid meet ups. I want to report them and ban them for life but I can't do either even though they're breaking the TOS.

Upvote 0
we should be getting tax forms from stripchat if we aren’t already. I got one from MFC and OF but I’m being told that I have to figure it out based off the earnings tab on the site. That kinda makes no sense.
They're not a US company so they don't report to the IRS. Remember that you didn't fill out a W9 on this site. That's why. If you download your earnings report at the end of every month it's easy to keep track of and then you can enter it as misc. income on your 1099.

Upvote 0
I have this too.
I even "marked all as read" at the bottom. I have no "message requests" either, yet it appears as 3.
I don't even have this feature to mark all as read. But do you maybe have your settings to show messages from only people online now? Maybe there are messages hidden from people who aren't online.

Upvote 0
If you click the menu which reveals the categories on the left, scroll down to "popular " and it has Interactive Toys as a filter/tag to select
yes, but it clumps tip activated toys in the same category as direct control, broadcast, and two way interactive.

Upvote 0
One thing that has always confused me but it isn't a big problem (although I'd love it to be implemented) is if you have your profile set to Friends Only, yet anyone that clicks your name can see your "cover photo" and "avatar". These and everything else should surely be hidden from everyone viewing the profile unless they are within the parameters (in this case on your friend's list) to see it?
It can also obviously apply to "Registered Users", that's why I didn't specifically just say it for "Friends Only".

The same rule should apply if you see the avatar on a model's page under "knights", instead of my/their avatar showing to anyone not on your friend's list (if that is what setting you have set for privacy). Maybe instead it would just display the "Letter" of your name, so my name is mrbeefy87, so for those NOT on my friend's list, they will always see an "M" for my avatar, this also includes under the "Knights" list on a models page. I think the model should always see it if it's under knights - why would you be their knight and not on their friends anyway right?

I hope this makes sense.
Right now I just use a comedy avatar because I don't want every Tom, Dick and Harry seeing who I am.

Thanks in advance

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi again, another thing I would think could be great.
Some (a lot?) of models have hundreds of photo and/or video albums, it would be nice if we could SORT them in specific ways, for example, A-Z, Z-A, Pricing (low-high and also High to low), and the same for the duration (shortest clip to longest, and longest to shortest).

For me personally, i am not wanting to buy a video clip that is only say, 20 or 30 seconds long, and having to look through 100+ videos to try to find some that may pique my interest, just makes me not want to look and thus, I do not buy videos. This could also help for people wanting specific things in terms of fetish or similar because lets say someone is wanting "feet" videos, most likely the model has added "feet" in the title so then hopefully, all feet videos can be grouped together. Or maybe a way to search individual models video and photo galleries or models can set specific tags for the uploaded content to make it easier so you click it, ad it shows only those in that tag.

Lots of possibilities with something like this to try make it easier and faster, resulting in [hopefully] more purchases.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Please allow models to set their own ticket show prices. If this is not possible due to coding constraints, then bump the price options. I charge 500 tokens on CB for a ticket show. They last 45 minutes to an hour and I would never bring that type of show over to SC for 200 tokens a ticket.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi again, 2 more other things, just minor:

1) When you click a link that takes you off StripChat, it obviously asks "are you sure", what would be nice is, in that same popup box where it asks this, you can provide the URL address you will be taken too. Right now, even when you hover your mouse over the URL it doesn't show where you are being taken to, so this way we have an added layer or precaution for being able to judge if an URL is looking safe or not.
"You are now leaving Stripchat
You are being redirected to a website that is not operated by Stripchat. We are not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.

Are You sure you want to continue to: [URL here]"

Maybe something like that which I put in blue.

2) On the Mature category, in the browser tab title, it says "Mature Cams with Sexy Old Ladies".
I think this would be much nicer to them if you added "er" to the word "old" so it reads "Mature Cams with Sexy Older Ladies". Maybe it's just how I am brought up or something but I feel calling people "old" is quite rude (or maybe it's just because I prefer an older woman, or maybe it's both) and disrespectful, even if/when we/they joke about it, no one wishes to be called that.

Thanks in advance and have a great day

Upvote 0
Timestamps and read check are back! :)

It's time for the most awaited comeback: timestamps and read checks are back on our messenger! You will know when the receiver reads your messages and will also be able to see at what time every message was sent. Head over to your messages and check it out.

Upvote 0
Timestamps and read check are back! :)

It's time for the most awaited comeback: timestamps and read checks are back on our messenger! You will know when the receiver reads your messages and will also be able to see at what time every message was sent. Head over to your messages and check it out.

Thank you, this is much appreciated.
It's one of those underrated things you don't really appreciate until you see it has gone , so thank you.

Upvote 0
In Messages, when you click the 3 dots to get the extra options popup (View Profile, Hide in Message Requests, Remove Conversation), on the messages that are visible (no need to scroll to the VERY bottom messages/names) if you select the 3rd message from the bottom you can see all the options narrowly but the "remove conversation" is cut off vertically. If you select the second from the bottom, then you can ONLY see "view profile", and if you select the bottom on the screen in view it shows NOTHING, it's ALL cut off. The popup box needs to be moved above on those last few.
You can scroll down and it is all showing once you scroll but it's somewhat annoying to do.

I hope this makes sense, I can take a screenshot or 3 or 4 if you want, or make a tiny clip to demonstrate

Upvote 0