AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

It would be really great if we members could have a way to test our camera and mic to make sure everything works on our end before we start a cam2cam with a model.
This could just be something somewhere in our profile "Test Camera" or something simple. We click the "Start" button, it activates our camera and mic, and then we can speak and a volumizer will show us if it is detecting the sound from our mic or not.

Another site (xlove) has this and it's a very simple thing yet so helpful
Their version if I remember correctly, you click "start test" and then it turns your cam on, you test that, you click "next" when you can clearly see yourself, then it tests your mic.

If you guys can add some way for us to test the camera/mic it would be very helpful

Upvote 0
You can do it this way now :)

View attachment 88487

Oh thanks. I tried it and it says it is fine, but I have had 2 models tell me my mic doesn't work (camera does) and I have the mic enabled plus it works on CB and also OBS, so it was the reason why I was hoping for a more "visual" way of seeing it works. The one that exists just checks to make sure I have everything enabled on the site, which it shows me the green tick and says all is fine.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
Why there's still no way to easily report a member's message from the chat as a model? And what's worse, I took a screenshot to send it in support chat, opened a chat and there isn't even a right option to choose, all my chat subject choices are as following:
Screenshot 2021-06-06 at 12.38.27.png
The member I wanted to report claimed he was underage, it is in your best interest to ban him, yet I'm being stopped by the system that won't let me do it in any simple, logical way. Please at least add "report a member/message" and/or simply "other" option in support chat.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Amongst all the crap i've read from grey members on CB, I regularly see something along the lines of "It's crazy that I can watch this at thirteen years old!" I do wonder how many genuinely are underage

Upvote 0
Why there's still no way to easily report a member's message from the chat as a model? And what's worse, I took a screenshot to send it in support chat, opened a chat and there isn't even a right option to choose, all my chat subject choices are as following:
View attachment 88533
The member I wanted to report claimed he was underage, it is in your best interest to ban him, yet I'm being stopped by the system that won't let me do it in any simple, logical way. Please at least add "report a member/message" and/or simply "other" option in support chat.

As a user, we have about 10 options including an "Other" option which I have used multiple times to report the same underage guy who keeps coming back to make a new account and spend tokens.
He literally puts "16yearboy" in his name, or variations, and adds his photo to his avatar - which he genuinely does only look 16!! he uses the same ones many times, I have reported at least 4 or 5 of his account. They have always been swiftly blocked but the same guy comes back every time, and to the SAME rooms, with the same SIMILAR kind of names.

This most recent time that I reported him, they said they took extra measures to block him, so fingers crossed.

Upvote 0
As a user, we have about 10 options including an "Other" option which I have used multiple times to report the same underage guy who keeps coming back to make a new account and spend tokens.
He literally puts "16yearboy" in his name, or variations, and adds his photo to his avatar - which he genuinely does only look 16!! he uses the same ones many times, I have reported at least 4 or 5 of his account. They have always been swiftly blocked but the same guy comes back every time, and to the SAME rooms, with the same SIMILAR kind of names.

This most recent time that I reported him, they said they took extra measures to block him, so fingers crossed.

I've heard of this in various forms where problematic users who get banned just keep making new accounts ad infinitum much to everyone else's chagrin. I do wonder if SC has some kind of IP or anti-spoofing tech to help deal with this, but ultimately I don't know if it's really possible to completely stop users from making new accounts/returning to the site.

Upvote 0
I've heard of this in various forms where problematic users who get banned just keep making new accounts ad infinitum much to everyone else's chagrin. I do wonder if SC has some kind of IP or anti-spoofing tech to help deal with this, but ultimately I don't know if it's really possible to completely stop users from making new accounts/returning to the site.

IP blocking is one way, of course but most people these days either already use a VPN, or at least know how to get one.
Another option to at least stop the obvious name ones like this is to add a big list of censored words so people can not use combinations for them in their name..

16_yr
16_year
16yr
16year

that kind of thing, and of course do it with all ages below 18.
However, this would impact legit names that may use those (not sure I have seen any though, to be honest).
I do understand that stuff like this will always be challenging and there is no foolproof way to stop it from happening, the only "good" thing about leaving names available like this is, you know who those dumb ones are that chooses the names, so they are easier to ban.

I saw and reported one today who in his name said he was 13 years old.
He had been on the site for 2 months undetected or unreported. And it's not like he rarely watched the cams, because on SC you gain 1 experience point per 15 minutes you watch streams.
You need 350xp to reach the max rank of 9 (greys can not go past 9), so that would be 350(xp)*15(mins) = 5250 minutes of watching streams (That's 87 hours).

Some models don't understand English great so don't see a name as being bad, such as the underage ones, so don't report it, but of course then it's the model that gets in trouble.
The model actually spoke to this 13 year old, not anything sexual or anything but "hello", and didn't ban him or anything, but I know with her in particular, her English is not amazing, so she relies on translators.

Upvote 0
IP blocking is one way, of course but most people these days either already use a VPN, or at least know how to get one.
Another option to at least stop the obvious name ones like this is to add a big list of censored words so people can not use combinations for them in their name..

16_yr
16_year
16yr
16year

that kind of thing, and of course do it with all ages below 18.
However, this would impact legit names that may use those (not sure I have seen any though, to be honest).
I do understand that stuff like this will always be challenging and there is no foolproof way to stop it from happening, the only "good" thing about leaving names available like this is, you know who those dumb ones are that chooses the names, so they are easier to ban.

I saw and reported one today who in his name said he was 13 years old.
He had been on the site for 2 months undetected or unreported. And it's not like he rarely watched the cams, because on SC you gain 1 experience point per 15 minutes you watch streams.
You need 350xp to reach the max rank of 9 (greys can not go past 9), so that would be 350(xp)*15(mins) = 5250 minutes of watching streams (That's 87 hours).

Some models don't understand English great so don't see a name as being bad, such as the underage ones, so don't report it, but of course then it's the model that gets in trouble.
The model actually spoke to this 13 year old, not anything sexual or anything but "hello", and didn't ban him or anything, but I know with her in particular, her English is not amazing, so she relies on translators.

There are steps that can be taken to help verify users' ages for new accounts (credit card requirement for example), but I don't think these cam hosting companies are willing to do this unless they get pressured by governments to comply with age restriction rules. It's very messy I'm sure.

Upvote 0
View attachment 88533

Thank you once again for your suggestion; now we have a "Report a user" option.

Upvote 0
Hi @xChloe

I was wondering if 2 things could be considered:

1) Right now if a model has some fan club exclusive content (photos or videos) when you become a fan club member and the content is unlocked, you can easily identify the content because it has a little "fan club icon" on the top left of the thumbnail in the gallery of the profile. Could the same be done with "Friends Only" content? Obviously it would put the "friend icon" on the thumbnail.

2) Could there be a way to add comments to fan club content? You could limit it to 100 characters per comment, and of course make it so links can't be spammed, or so a model can hide/delete/report a comment if she wanted.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Has SC considered doing more site-specific incentives for the Model's Fan Clubs? Things that track fans' level of engagement/support like badges for being a fan for x amount of time, or at least being able to see how long you've had a model as "favorite", etc?

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Has SC considered doing more site-specific incentives for the Model's Fan Clubs? Things that track fans' level of engagement/support like badges for being a fan for x amount of time, or at least being able to see how long you've had a model as "favorite", etc?

I forgot to mention the ability to have emotes specific to the models' room, anything to add more incentive for people to join the fan clubs and offer that much more support all around. I think you understand where I'm going with this since there are other "mainstream" sites that have multiple ways support the cammer/streamer outside of just tips.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Could we have a faster/easier way to go from one photo album to another when we are in "Gallery Viewing Mode"?

Right now, you have the photo in the centre of the screen, top right is the "X" to close out, bottom left is the album title and a total number of photos, and on the right is the options to favourite + bookmark.
I propose a "dropdown list" in the top left so we can "jump to" another album quickly.

[Jump To Album]

So then you click the Dropdown titled "Jump To Album" and it will allow you to click and go to one of this model's other photo albums.

I thought either a dropdown list or maybe a previous/next way to do it but then you wouldn't be able to see which is next or you may have to cycle through too many to get to the one you want to go and see. Which would defeat the purpose of being able to do it faster.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
-Paied pms for who alow.. no more 100 pms a day like we dont have nothing else to do while on :)
I think the issue of unpaid PMs is one of the main hassles for models on many of these websites. On your competitor CB, it is totally out of control. On CB, requests for free PMs almost always come together with some plausible story that is probably a lie. "PM me for a private chat" "PM me and I have an idea for you to make money" All these guys want is attention from the model without any compensation to her.

You could set a default PM rate as low as 1 token per PM, and let the model change that. Maybe there are different rates for Friends than for others. Maybe those who send tips get a cheaper rate than those who have sent nothing. Even a 1 token PM rate would be enough to get rid of 90% of these freeloaders.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hello Chloe,

Could you consider a way to "Clear Recently Uploaded Photos" from the PM section? Right now when you go to send a model a photo, it shows you the recent ones you have sent, could there be a way to clear all of them, and/or also clear individual ones?

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and bbc003
Upvote 0
On the "My Knights" page, can there be a way for a model to type a user's name and add the user to the knight's list?
It would work as with your other "search" function, when they type part or all of a username, it will show which name/s are available and you select the correct one (in case of similar names it can also display a tiny avatar next to it).

Upvote 0
On the "My Knights" page, can there be a way for a model to type a user's name and add the user to the knight's list?

This option (to turn an Ultimate user into a Knight) is only available in online chat right now.

Upvote 0
Thank you for taking part in our topic :)

May I ask for an example of such a search? How would you like to use it?
Hi xChloe, ty for your time.

The answers below.

1-)"Independent" in the keyword search.
2-)The main reason is because an independent model have more "weight" as an entity in the search than lets say..."hair color", i could write 22 pages about differences between independent models and Studio ones from a member point of view and camsites, but i don't have to go into those specifics, just like in every web bussiness search portal you can search for freelancers or brands (employees), the same differences may apply without offending anyone,that are:

A freelancer got a way to work where he/she feels responsible for his customer satisfaction and brand, have a responsibility sense and a global vision of the whole bussiness and the customer communication is horizontal.

An employee follows orders and perform a small part of the bussiness,but in the end ,customer satisfaction depends on the whole machinery behind (brand trust) and that employee gives a fuck about your horrible experience with other departments of the brand (as is expected and normal), the communication is always vertical and only generic,homogenized issues who fits in the protocols are attended or not modified during that vertical communication process.

In camming like a SOCIAL INTERACTIVE service i like to be clear with my boundaries and brands don't/can't sell do that, they offer a more generic experience/goods and i need a more "custom made" good/service.

Those are the the reasons without getting into industry specifics, is a generic industry standard and i can't comprehend(besides internal bussiness logic) why i can choose freelancers/independents on site filtering and i have to resort to experience and trial/error.

Sorry for the lenghty reply,
and thank you for your time.

Upvote 0
I could write 22 pages about differences between independent models and Studio ones from a member point of view and camsites.

Whats the biggest studio? boleyn? Can you tell the difference between a boleyn model and an independent model? Of course not. Stripchat has a great country flag system thats tied to the models ID, you can stick to tier1 countries and avoid most of the bad studios but if your thing is beautiful russian women then you might have an issue there.

Upvote 0
Whats the biggest studio? boleyn? Can you tell the difference between a boleyn model and an independent model? Of course not. Stripchat has a great country flag system thats tied to the models ID, you can stick to tier1 countries and avoid most of the bad studios but if your thing is beautiful russian women then you might have an issue there.
Im explaining in the thread why i would like an Independent filter and im not discussing about studios or locations ,i don't rate people by locations or tatoos ,neither i assume things.

My post was about brands and independents and the differences i said are core,because if there were no differences it would be the same right?

Take for example this,and re-read my post.

Custom Tailor vs Valentino on retail

They are different, not better or worst,depends on your needs.

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for your explanation!

Perhaps you also know: such a system has already been implemented somewhere?
Not that im aware of.
Maybe there is some bussiness logic reason for that ,but from a member point of view is just a missing filter.

Upvote 0
I would really love if you guys could build in an option for fast tipping, similar to how the "tip electric" extension is for Chaturbate that was by @chopper_daddy
I honestly think guys would love this. And it would be good for you, the site. People can get very carried away with fast tipping when it's automated. It gets annoying and frustrating when you have to keep both hands on the keyboard - I understand you guys have made it simpler by allow the "up arrow" and enter, but that isn't a really simple and fluid movement with how you would hold your hand to push one after the other if you're wanting to only use 1 hand.

I think a few sites do offer this built-in already, I think Flir4Free, and does MFC? They are great and work well especially since the interactive toys are huge.
It doesn't need to be anything over the top, just a simple "Send a tip of [X] tokens, [x] times"

Where [x] is, it's an input box where you type your number for each. Once both are entered it will give a little summary below saying something like:
You are going to send a total of XX tokens. Are you sure?

Then click "Ok" and they send.

Of course, how fast they send will be determined by what you and your servers can handle or are willing to let it.
Maybe you want it to be limited to 2 tips per second (regardless of tip size), or maybe you don't need a limit so you can let it send 20 per second.

Edit:
Or an older tipping extension I used would allow you to set the time too.
So I could make it send a total of let's say 500 tokens, and I could specifically set it to send 10 tokens every 30 seconds, or 50 tokens every 1 minute, or literally a custom amount.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I would really love if you guys could build in an option for fast tipping, similar to how the "tip electric" extension is for Chaturbate that was by @chopper_daddy
I honestly think guys would love this. And it would be good for you, the site. People can get very carried away with fast tipping when it's automated. It gets annoying and frustrating when you have to keep both hands on the keyboard - I understand you guys have made it simpler by allow the "up arrow" and enter, but that isn't a really simple and fluid movement with how you would hold your hand to push one after the other if you're wanting to only use 1 hand.

It doesn't need to be anything over the top, just a simple "Send a tip of [X] tokens, [x] times"

Where [x] is, it's an input box where you type your number for each. Once both are entered it will give a little summary below saying something like:
You are going to send a total of XX tokens. Are you sure?

Then click "Ok" and they send.
Yes, plus one for this idea. 👍 👍

The <up arrow> + <enter> is kind of OK.. but it can be cumbersome.

I have also on occasion ended up tipping a completely different amount in the middle of such a "run" (hit the up arrow twice by mistake). 100 tks instead of continuing the series of 1 I think . . . No biggie, the model was going to get all of my tokens that day anyway . . . But still it was not what I intended at that time.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and NotYou
Upvote 0
Can we have a way to hide individual posts on the feed, or specific model's posts at least?
Some models just post a lot of random stuff that I don't care for and I see "new" on the feed, go and look and it's just some stupid random stuff.

Maybe it could be an extra option in Notifications to turn off/on for specific models?

• Helpful!
Upvote 0