AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Good morning/afternoon,

I have mentioned this previously but not as an idea, just as a general comment.
How about an option for Ultimate Users to have an option that can be set, so instead of them being shown as Invisible to EVERYONE, they can choose who can/can't see them? Something more specific.
You could do it by every group/league possible, or preferably I was mostly thinking "Show invisible for users: Yes/No" and "Show Invisible for Models: Yes/No".

I personally want to be invisible from members but have no problem being visible to the model (and from my experience most hate guys being invisible, so having this option would be great).

Upvote 0
When you click to open the emoji box where it shows all emoji's, when you select one you want to use, the box automatically closes. Can it be made so the popup remains open until you click off it? It can be very annoying when you're using mobile and it closes itself.

Thanks for the consideration.

Upvote 0
When you click to open the emoji box where it shows all emoji's, when you select one you want to use, the box automatically closes. Can it be made so the popup remains open until you click off it? It can be very annoying when you're using mobile and it closes itself.
At one point I made special Stripchat macros on my Mac because of this, so that I could write e.g. ":*" on my keyboard and automatically have it substituted with the proper ":airkiss:" emoji text. So I like the idea!
The macros disappeared during an upgrade though, and I never bothered to remake them ...

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, any chance of limiting the browser notifications for Private Messages?
I really like having them turned on but when you're talking with a model, or go off and do whatever and she sends multiple messages, you get a notification per message. Could it somehow be limited? Maybe something such as "If you get more than 3 PMs in less that 5 minutes, it just doesn't give you more browser notifications PER message, instead it gives you 1 for every 3 or 5 new passages. Hope that makes sense, if not, I will try show an example:

Lets say all these messages are sent to me within the space of 2 minutes (which happens, of course, emoji are posted, etc and that is fine I have no problem).

Model sends me a PM > I receive Notification
=== those 3 will send 3x Notifications to me on my browser ===

=== these 5 "group" and only send me ONE (1) notification to say "you have new messages from MODEL NAME" ===

=== these above 2 would not send me a new notification because the "rule" is set to 5.

I was spending a lot of day having to just remove notifications from my phone which is very annoying.

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
I was thinking, because some greys are good and potential customers, who are going to buy tokens and start tipping. Maybe allow models to have MORE"block grey" options. It would go by how long they have beenregistered on the site.

For example the model's new option could be...
Block Greys:
- ALL Greys
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 1 year+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 6 months+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 6 months+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 3 months+
- Greys registered with Stripchat for 1 months+

I think this way it can give models better options and control over them.
Some people, regardless of covid, may just be going through difficult times but be wanting to tip and are not rude or demanding people.
Also, for me, when I first started at camsites, I waited a week or 2 because I didn't want to mess up, break anything, etc so I needed/wanted to see how camsites worked.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Long time it seems, but i hope that is good haha.

A model has guests allowed to chat and they each have a number to identify them, yet they can't be muted individually... Is there a way to make this possible? Some guests are decent, as with greys, but you get some that are .. not so great and those specific individuals need muting. It can be mean to punish all (by disabling guest chat) because of 1 or 2. I am sure I have seen this on other site/s so I think it's possible. It would be great if you guys can find a way to do it.

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

On the search page when you search for.... well, anything, it shows the results in alphanumerical order. So this included online/live models AND offline models.
Can it be made so it shows Alphanumerical ONLINE models FIRST, then some kind of "divider" and then show the OFFLINE models in the results?

So if I search for the word "Chloe", and let's for the sake of example say the results are:
Chloe1, Chloe2, Chloe3, Chloe4, Chloe5 and Chloe 6

Chloe 1, Chloe4 and both ONLINE but the other ones are OFFLINE
Currently, as it is, the results page will show them exactly as above but I would propose:

Live Models:
Chloe1, Chloe4

Offline Models:
Chloe2, Chloe3, Chloe5, Chloe6

I know the live ones have a little green "live" tag on the thumbnail but that is difficult to see because the search system highlights the word/s you have searched for and it distracts the eye away from the small "live" in the top left of the thumbnail. I hope I make sense., and thank you.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, I think I suggested this before, or maybe I only thought of it and didn't post. Honestly, I have no idea, but:

How about being able to make a user knight for a model if they are in the model's fan club?
Obviously they would only be able to be made a Knight for the model they are a fanclub member of. I think it could be a nice additional little bonus.

Upvote 0
How about being able to make a user knight for a model if they are in the model's fan club?

It sounds interesting, but so far, as far as I know, we do not plan to "mix" the functionality available to Ultimate users and users who have joined the fan club.

Upvote 0
How about a way to PIN conversations?
I have a couple of models I speak to most, but I do also speak with plenty of other models, which pushes the chat/conversation with my favourite models down, so it would be nice if we could pin a few (maybe 3 or 5 would be great, but unlimited would also make sense so you can at least kind of organize some of them in a way so that you know where the conversation is and no accidental wrong messages to models)

This also leads to a second suggestion: move/rearrange.
Maybe just click an "edit mode" and then you can drag the conversations up/down - this can work nicely in conjunction with the pinned conversations.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

Yesterday I received a random Private Message from a USER, I do not have them on my friends list (never have) and of course with them only being a user not a model there is no way I have been able to "favourite" them because that option does not exist. Meaning, the only other option is he has the Unlimited User ability to PM people - he is a Level 100 Red.

As a user myself, I don't want other users to be able to randomly PM me if I have the option for "Allow Messages from favourites and friends" enabled, which I do.
Granted, the message did go into my message requests, but still, with that option being enabled and me definitely not being on his friend etc I don't want him or others to be able to randomly message me.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Granted, the message did go into my message requests, but still, with that option being enabled and me definitely not being on his friend etc I don't want him or others to be able to randomly message me.

Thank you for the feedback!

But you were right; that's how the "Allow Messages from favorites and friends" option works now: you'll find messages from those who are not your Favorites or Friends in Message Requests (not in the general list).

Upvote 0
For group and ticket shows, before joining is there a way you can add a bit to say how long the show has been going for?
I mean, I don't want to join a room, see a ticket show and then pay to enter, for it to have been going fo r10 mins or something and it's about to end and/or I have missed everything, and it's post orgasm.

Maybe when you click "Join Ticket Show" button, it will then say "Show has been running for: XX:XX"

Upvote 0
Here is a great idea to improve your site, how about stop paying the worst piracy site to pirate models content and doxx girls in the industry... you are the only sponsor they have left so it would put them out of business.

Upvote 0
Hi. I have a weird question/suggestion combo. (I couldn't find an answer, probably because I wasn't sure how to search it! Anyway...)

I'm wondering how much time elapses between when we log on and when the snapshot is taken to use in the live models listing? If more than just the one is taken, at what intervals, out of curiosity? t would be nice to know so the picture has a better chance of being cute! 😨

Thanks!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Hi. I have a weird question/suggestion combo. (I couldn't find an answer, probably because I wasn't sure how to search it! Anyway...)

I'm wondering how much time elapses between when we log on and when the snapshot is taken to use in the live models listing? If more than just the one is taken, at what intervals, out of curiosity? t would be nice to know so the picture has a better chance of being cute! 😨

Thanks!

There is no specific time interval, the frequency of changing a snapshot depends on many factors.

But we try to get the first actual snapshot as early as possible and then change them so that the visitor receives up-to-date information about what is happening in the model's room.

But you will help Stripchat a lot if you tell us how you would like to see this system?

Upvote 0
There is no specific time interval, the frequency of changing a snapshot depends on many factors.

But we try to get the first actual snapshot as early as possible and then change them so that the visitor receives up-to-date information about what is happening in the model's room.

But you will help Stripchat a lot if you tell us how you would like to see this system?

It would be great if there was a regular interval between updating snapshots, even if it's every 2, 3, to 4 minutes.
The amount of times I, as a user, have seen a thumbnail and clicked into the room and it seems like what last happened was quite a while ago.

It can happen both times for good and bad. And by this I mean: you can see a thumbnail of a model who is just sat there in her clothes but you click for her room, and when you enter and she is fully naked, or similar, and has been for 5 or 10 minutes. Or it can be the opposite of this, the thumbnail shows a model as naked, you enter and she has;t been naked and doing what the thumbnail shows for 5 or 10 minutes.

Sometimes it feels thumbnails can update quite regularly, but then other times it seems as though the model's thumbs don't update for a very long time, possibly giving them (and users) missed opportunities and new followers/tippers.

It's nice how some sites allow you to choose (or disable) the thumbnail updates, or of course having a live rollover when you place your mouse on it (this is always a better option in my opinion).
To limit the load on the servers for this you could disable it for guests and greys, and allow is for only those who have purchased/tipped

Upvote 0
Please please please please give knights more rights like editing titles etc.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Also an option to ban other models , and ban members for life . Please please please please please.

Upvote 0
It would be great if there was a regular interval between updating snapshots, even if it's every 2, 3, to 4 minutes.
The amount of times I, as a user, have seen a thumbnail and clicked into the room and it seems like what last happened was quite a while ago.

^ This. Rarely is anything the same happening as in the listing image.

I'd suggest more frequently. More along the lines as Cb works so you always have a current image.

Upvote 0

I think it would be good to give us 60 seconds maybe to go from clicking start to striking a pose. Lol.

Upvote 0
It's nice how some sites allow you to choose (or disable) the thumbnail updates, or of course having a live rollover when you place your mouse on it (this is always a better option in my opinion).
To limit the load on the servers for this you could disable it for guests and greys, and allow is for only those who have purchased/tipped

I like the mouse-over to see a live snippet idea.

Upvote 0
For group and ticket shows, before joining is there a way you can add a bit to say how long the show has been going for?
I mean, I don't want to join a room, see a ticket show and then pay to enter, for it to have been going fo r10 mins or something and it's about to end and/or I have missed everything, and it's post orgasm.

Maybe when you click "Join Ticket Show" button, it will then say "Show has been running for: XX:XX"

Sort of related... I don't remember which platform(s) does this exactly, but one of the statistics they post on their listing is how long a model has been on, which I thought was smart for a laundry list of reasons for the model and viewer alike.

Reactions: Tackybrady
Upvote 0
I think it would be good to give us 60 seconds maybe to go from clicking start to striking a pose. Lol.
ALSO! I've floated this out there a few times... The ability to disable PMs while live in public chat. Personally, I don't like the distruption of flow an insistent PMer will cause when things are rocking and rolling in chat. Noted on welcome and announcement bots, proclaimed on profiles, or on OBS/Lovense video overlay ticker tape, and the option to send a tip note don't seem to be visible enough for most people. I've worked on other platforms where disable was an option, and it was nice to have that control when I was busy and I would've been buried under message after message that said "hey".

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
An option to display tip menu and lovense levels as an in chat notifications periodically would be great. I feel like I get way less tips from tip menu on Stripchat than on other sites I'm on because members have to actively look for it to see it.

Also, I would love to be able to automatically sort tip menu items by price low to high.

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe.

I am putting this as a suggestion because if it's possible I definitely can't figure it out.
I would love to be able to share a direct URL/link to a photo album.

My example for the moment of why I want to share is because it's some specific photo a model wanted to see, and whilst I do have my profile set to "friends only" I only want her to see the photos.
So I would "unpublish" the album, but then give her the link in a chat - maybe for this obviously a way could be made that it recognizes that it's an official stripchat URL, leading to the profile album and it would create an official clickable link (with preview?).
Or alternatively, make it so we can create passworded albums, this method would probably be best - we have to have our photos verified anyway, so I see no problem or harm in this solution.

As always, thanks for the consideration.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
An option to display tip menu and lovense levels as an in chat notifications periodically would be great. I feel like I get way less tips from tip menu on Stripchat than on other sites I'm on because members have to actively look for it to see it.

Also, I would love to be able to automatically sort tip menu items by price low to high.

I think a way to manually do the tip menu in the chat would be great, it could be done 2 ways - both using a command though:

1.a) You type /showmenu and it shows the actual tip menu, fully in the chat (maybe this command can be done by knights too).
1.b) /showmenu unlimited - this would show the tip menu fully in chat to ONLY that specified group (in this case, the unlimited users)
2) The second option, which is less intrusive, a model and knight could type /openmenu and it would provide a text link in the chat which people could click, and it would open the menu for them.

The second way would just serve as a gentle reminder for them to check the menu

Upvote 0
One thing I would like, but I don't think will ever happen, is for SC to have better VR browser support. Support for multiple browsers at least. There are a bit too many limitations with gizmoVR and as amazing as the actual VR experience is, the UI is poor. Chatting is basically impossible in VR as you can't text in real time speed and the models say they can't hear me well on mic so I never do VR privates.

• Helpful!
Reactions: norcalmd and xChloe
Upvote 0