AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A place for your ideas and suggestions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

xChloe

Stripchat.com
Industry Representative
Jun 10, 2019
Let’s improve Stripchat together!

Stripchat is continually growing, and to ensure productive development, we want to know your opinion about the project.

This is the official thread where you can talk about the options and new features you would like to see on Stripchat in the future.

Please, share your opinion here, and let us know what you would like to improve.

This applies to everyone: models, studios, and of course, users

Hi There! xo

I've been using StripChat on and off for a few months now & i am enjoying expressing my sexual energy through the platform.
Albeit there is one thing that's been getting to me, I bought Esca from Kiiro with the discount code StripChat provided.
I had no idea that there were different tipping settings for Lovense & Kiiroo (i didnt think to research that aspect while comparing the two😅)
I love my Esca :h: but I wish the tip settings through StripChat allowed for the varying levels of vibrations to correlate with whatever tip is received ( like the Lovense levels)
I've tried to think of fun games to play with the Kiiroo but iḿ seeing a decrease in tips.
Is there any way we could add levels to Kiiroo?

I'm really appreciative of your help & this forum :h:

P.S. if any models have any control/edging games that you play with your Kiiroo, Iḿ all ears :inlove:

Upvote 0
As far as I remember, this is not the first suggestion about this option; we'll make a note that it can be important for site visitors. Thanks a lot!
Please, also for just regular private shows.

It would alleviate the issue I still have on occasion with my model friend where I am not even shown the rating dialogue box after we end the private show.

Upvote 0
Is there any way we could add levels to Kiiroo?

Yes, you noticed correctly; different levels for these toys are not yet available. This is a temporary solution due to legal approvals from Kiiroo side.

Stripchat is working with Kiiroo to return to better ways for these interactive toys to react to users' tips.

Upvote 0
I would love it if there was an option to receive your earning stats via email on a regular basis.

Personally I'd love it daily, as I like to keep track on a separate sheet, but could be useful to be able to choose how often, if at all, they get emailed to you.

It used to be simple to track at the end of each show but now I am seeing more offline earnings thanks to the mass message system.

First world problem, but maybe someone else would like this too?

Upvote 0
@xChloe , What can you tell us about my.club?

My model friend tells me that because she signed up in the early first batch of content creators, that she gets 100% of her tips/payment from fans for life? is this true? I saw something that also seemed to say this, but I want to confirm this is true.

If not, what cut does the site take?

Thanks

Upvote 0
I would love it if there was an option to receive your earning stats via email on a regular basis.

Personally I'd love it daily, as I like to keep track on a separate sheet, but could be useful to be able to choose how often, if at all, they get emailed to you.

It used to be simple to track at the end of each show but now I am seeing more offline earnings thanks to the mass message system.

First world problem, but maybe someone else would like this too?

Yes, I'd like this too. The way the earnings show up in my Stripchat dashboard (I'm with Boleyn Models daily pay) was confusing and misleading as hell the other day. It was still showing 804 tokens, and I got all excited thinking I had earned enough to get another payment. Boleyn Models had to explain to me that it shows up like that because Stripchat cashed out those tokens to Boleyn Models once a week on Sundays, but it has no effect on Boleyn Models paying daily. And so many members on Stripchat do those 1-token tips, it's exhausting for me to sit there trying to tally up all of those tokens I've earned.

Upvote 0
The new animations and reactions thing is a little confusing I think. I'm not sure models understand how to use it, monetize it, or how to "advertise" it. I don't know how they work or what they look like as there doesn't seem to be a way to preview them? Also, it seems to be combined/hidden with the Wheel of Fortune feature which I don't see too many people use much. Not sure if there's a way to improve visibility to incentivize using these features, but they are kind of interesting I guess and the models may want to see them more in use sort of like how "regular" streaming sites use onscreen reactions to increase tips and user interactions? I also wonder if seeing more things going on on screen during the stream like tip animations and such might hinder bots and unscrupulous users from recording shows? IDK....

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe and NotYou
Upvote 0
I figure sometime in November I should have the 1,000 hearts (favorited by other members) required for me to start a club.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I figure sometime in November I should have the 1,000 hearts (favorited by other members) required for me to start a club.
I just tried to heart you, but I don't see how. Are models not allowed to favorite other models? Or can someone tell me where the add to favorites button is? Thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I just tried to heart you, but I don't see how. Are models not allowed to favorite other models? Or can someone tell me where the add to favorites button is? Thanks

Thank you. But I don't think it's something that models can do for other models. Just members only. Model accounts are usually not allowed in other models' rooms (on most cam sites), so this makes sense to me.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LolaLuv
Upvote 0
I want to delete my account, what happens to the 145 tokens I have? Is it sent to my bank or do I lose it? If I decide to rejoin at a later date will I receive a new model status?

Upvote 0
I want to delete my account, what happens to the 145 tokens I have? Is it sent to my bank or do I lose it? If I decide to rejoin at a later date will I receive a new model status?

Please be advised that the payment services are not accepting any transfers lower than $50; unfortunately, it is not from our side.

My colleagues from the support team can restore your account so you'll be able to reach the minimum payout amount accordingly as a solution.

Or, you can restore your old account and ask the support to transfer it under the management of the studio you can trust (in this case, this studio will be able to help you in obtaining an amount less than $50)

• Helpful!
Reactions: GoddessV
Upvote 0
Good afternoon Chloe.

I received a photo set which is in the models gallery on her profile today in PM (which is great and fine) but the problem was it had the photo then below it had some writing. The writing was in Russian, which usually is fine and I have no problem translating it myself BUT with this PM option, the entire Photo AND Text below the photo are clickable, meaning when I try to highlight the foreign text to copy it to my clipboard, it opens the photo album set. I have no way of translating the text. Can you make it so only the PHOTO is clickable, not the entire message too?

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Upvote 0
So it was just confirmed with me today that previously colored users who now have no tokens go back to being gray (with an "ex" by their name), and lose their ability to type in the chat. 👎 I'd previously asked about that on here, and I was told the opposite. This guy is on my friends list, and is someone I enjoy talking with in the chat. He had to PM me in order to make friendly chitchat.

So I guess they have to always remember to keep one token remaining in their account (Kind of like how it was on ManyVids Live, and I think Chaturbate), in order to type in the public chat? Even if it's a member on my friends list? Well damn...okay. Lol.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_ and LolaLuv
Upvote 0
So it was just confirmed with me today that previously colored users who now have no tokens go back to being gray (with an "ex" by their name), and lose their ability to type in the chat. 👎 I'd previously asked about that on here, and I was told the opposite. This guy is on my friends list, and is someone I enjoy talking with in the chat. He had to PM me in order to make friendly chitchat.

So I guess they have to always remember to keep one token remaining in their account (Kind of like how it was on ManyVids Live, and I think Chaturbate), in order to type in the public chat? Even if it's a member on my friends list? Well damn...okay. Lol.
Interesting..I assume in your room, you have all grey users muted as a matter of course? (Users with "ex" regularly chat in my model friend's room)

When I was just a "regular" user on SC, yes, ALWAYS keep 1 token. :)

Upvote 0

On CB there are options for models to set who can type in the chat: Everyone, Users who HAVE tokens, users who have TIPPED the model in the last 24 hrs, and I think also users that have TIPPED the model before (I think this can be any time).

So, if a model has it set to "who have tokens" that's when you need the 1 token otherwise you can't talk

Upvote 0
Interesting..I assume in your room, you have all grey users muted as a matter of course? (Users with "ex" regularly chat in my model friend's room)

When I was just a "regular" user on SC, yes, ALWAYS keep 1 token. :)

Okay, this information is different from what I was told on here the last time I asked about it recently. Yes, I absolutely have all gray users muted. And I will let him know he'll just have to remember to always leave 1 token behind from now on. Thank you.

Upvote 0
On CB there are options for models to set who can type in the chat: Everyone, Users who HAVE tokens, users who have TIPPED the model in the last 24 hrs, and I think also users that have TIPPED the model before (I think this can be any time).

So, if a model has it set to "who have tokens" that's when you need the 1 token otherwise you can't talk

This information is different from what some of you on here previously told me though. Lol. Actually, I think it was Chloe who'd told me something differently. But okay, thank you. Now I know.

Strip.jpg

These are the choices that they give us models. I thought the 'Users who've bought tokens or subscriptions' option was similar to how it is on MyFreeCams...where you buy tokens once, and you're a premium member for life (You're no longer a guest or basic), and can talk in all of the rooms. But no, on Stripchat as soon as a member is out of tokens, he can't chat anymore (with this setting I have it on). Guess I'll have to do what I did on ManyVids Live, and keep reminding people to remember to always leave one token behind in their account.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotYou and Ozzie_
Upvote 0
I think we went through the confusing way that Strip does it when you'd asked last time. It depends on their rank on the site. Above a certain level and/or if they pay the monthly for "Ultimate" or whatever they call it now, they keep their color. Below that they don't. I can't ever remember where the break is.

Upvote 0
Okay, this information is different from what I was told on here the last time I asked about it recently. Yes, I absolutely have all gray users muted. And I will let him know he'll just have to remember to always leave 1 token behind from now on. Thank you.
I can't remember exactly what I would have told last time, but apologise for any confusion.

It is difficult to know exactly how it all works since SC changed their levels/leagues etc. Which has only been in the last 12 months(?) or so and I was given ultimate membership when that change happened. So I was trying to remember what it was like "in the bad old days" although in truth I kept 1 token not so I could chat (I have actually been in very few rooms where grey users are muted) but so I always remained "Green" (which was the colour of users with tokens, but who were not "Gold" -- the precursor to "Ultimate")

Although a few times I was that rare thing, a Grey Knight :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, it is confusing. Glad that I'm mega-whatever rank so I don't have to figure it out. Worse for models since it means something to you for things like this.

I can't even keep the colors straight now. lol I'd have to look to tell you what's better than what. The old way was much easier to understand.

Upvote 0
Yeah, it is confusing. Glad that I'm mega-whatever rank so I don't have to figure it out. Worse for models since it means something to you for things like this.

I can't even keep the colors straight now. lol I'd have to look to tell you what's better than what. The old way was much easier to understand.

Grey, bronze, silver, gold, purple, red.

Gold and higher keep their colour and never show 'ex'.
Purple and higher can mask the rank.
Reds get ultimate membership free for life.

Upvote 0