AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

Hah me again. Is anyone else having issues with Chaturbate video streaming. Over the past few days mine has been disconnecting randomly. It happens several times and can take up to 10mins to reconnect if it happens it all. I've given up on doing my show today because of it :( so annoying when you work so hard to get room count up and just when you're getting traction it crashes and they all leave again!

• Hugs
Reactions: Val Vega
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
When I try and use bit.ly or goo.gl to shorten affiliate links for twitter I click into them and they don't work. they come up with warnings saying the url is blacklisted. I'm guessing it's something to do with their policy around adult content but does anyone else have this issue?

I use bit.do ~ I'm not sure on their policy towards adult services, but I haven't had any problem with them so far. someone reported my tinyurl link for my camsite, so I can't use them anymore, but it still works for my manyvids :p definitely try bit.do!

Reactions: LucyRider
Upvote 0
I use bit.do ~ I'm not sure on their policy towards adult services, but I haven't had any problem with them so far. someone reported my tinyurl link for my camsite, so I can't use them anymore, but it still works for my manyvids :p definitely try bit.do!
cool will give it a go!

Upvote 0
another day, another 2 problems with Paxum.

of all the things I could've learned before I started camming, learning that Paxum is a giant piece of shit would have been the most important.

Hi !
That got me curious, why is Paxum such a piece of shit ? I registered with them and have a few $ there but didn't do any withdrawing yet (as I don't know what to choose :think:).
Should I switch to Payoneer ? And what's the easiest way to withdraw the money i put on Paxum ?
Thanks for your help, I'm a real noob.

Upvote 0
Hi !
That got me curious, why is Paxum such a piece of shit ? I registered with them and have a few $ there but didn't do any withdrawing yet (as I don't know what to choose :think:).
Should I switch to Payoneer ? And what's the easiest way to withdraw the money i put on Paxum ?

Paxum is not adult service friendly >.< pervoutpay.com is a good substitute, from what I hear! I haven't used it yet myself, but I've heard nothing but good things about them. Wish I could help you more tho :h:

Upvote 0
Hi !

it's not so bad, I just had a frustrating couple of months troubleshooting with them before I finally found a half-decent solution that works even though their support service response unequivocally asserts that this solution will not work (I took a gamble on it because my local bank's helpline contradicted them, and turned out to be correct) ... pretty sad how ignorant they are of their own business.

a few of my problems wouldn't be problems for the majority of users (such as 1. lacking a second form of photo ID because I lacked a passport -- a requirement that doesn't apply to the other big nations, and 2. my country being on the EFT withdrawal list when I signed up (without which I would not have chosen them) and later removed from the list once my bank was verified and I attempted to access my money, despite being an ordinary English language first-world nation (Paxum is Canadian...a fellow commonwealth brother) and dozens of obscure french colonies and african countries you've never heard of being available for EFT ... baffling technical issue)

Upvote 0
oops, 'edit' time window expired

Should I switch to Payoneer ?what's the easiest way to withdraw the money i put on Paxum ?

For the record, I still use Paxum, now that I've finally gotten it to work (though, despite their blog listing my country as 'now available for EFT again ... anyone from my country who takes the bait, signs up, and transfers money, will find that actually it's still not available here ... I told support. and apparently they feel no business ethical requirement to perhaps UPDATE THEIR INFO so they're not lying.)

I currently use the external card withdrawal that they claimed wouldn't work. (they're a Canadian company...this can't be excused by a language barrier issue, they're just frustratingly ignorant about the field of business they engage in)
this costs a flat fee of US$6 + 3% of the balance withdrawn (ensure that you calculate this amount beforehand -- you need to leave that quantity of money in your Paxum balance, they do not subtract this fee from the amount selected to withdraw like banks do when you do a transfer, so if you had a balance of $1000 and withdrew $1000, the transfer would probably fail and you'd be charged a transfer fail fee (I haven't bothered to test this, it's possible that you'd get a 'warning insufficient funds' type message preventing that issue, but I tend to doubt it ... other problems I've had include buggy programming of their payout forms (such as DEMANDING an IBAN number when I select a bank that does not use the IBAN system!! making the withdrawal impossible) so I wouldn't trust them to have a good failsafe/helpful informative system that prevents issues like this.)
Paxum stores USD it gets from CB, and the transfers goes through and converts to your local currency. Most banks will charge you around 2% over the x-rate (x-rate + %-based service fee is what a bank calls it's 'exchange rate', it's not the 'international exchange rate' of the currency, it's the rate they charge for the service of converting currencies for you ...if you buy online with paypal, they state explicitly something like 2-2.5% as their rate, and let you choose to have paypal convert the currency when you buy foreign items, or to use whatever your bank's rate happens to be ... banks on the other hand prefer to be very coy and not state their percentage, you have to just calculate it based on google's xrates), and a flat fee for the transfer to send money, or a receiving fee to get it in this case, so you're only paying an additional 1% here which is reasonable, but you also avoid all those bank fees, so it's potentially cheaper than your standard EFT and wire options. I don't understand how, none of the local banks I talked to can explain how, either (their rhetoric says 'all banks and intermediaries involved will want to take a cut for their service', but by some miracle Visa politely leaves my money alone and just gives the lot to me! ... the funds get transferred into my bank account, electronically, but somehow my bank doesn't take a cut for 'receiving' the money like it would for an Electronic Funds Transfer (about $15).)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is it okay for me to cover most of my face on CB with a mask or bandana? I'm worried about getting my earning privileges removed because they might think it's someone else using my account if my whole face isn't shown.

Thanks! XO

Upvote 0
Is it possible to set up other payment methods on chaturbate? My only options are wire ($45 international), paxum or firstchoice pay! I was thinking of using paxum but the talk here got me worried about it

Upvote 0
Is it okay for me to cover most of my face on CB with a mask or bandana? I'm worried about getting my earning privileges removed because they might think it's someone else using my account if my whole face isn't shown.

Thanks! XO
I don't think that's against any rules, but you might get some trolls who would report you for that, just to be dicks. Good luck tho!

Upvote 0
Is anyone else having issues with Chaturbate video streaming. Over the past few days mine has been disconnecting randomly. It happens several times and can take up to 10mins to reconnect if it happens it all.
That's just chaturbate. Every so often it has bad days with the only option being to wait it out/go do something else instead

Upvote 0
Is it possible to set up other payment methods on chaturbate? My only options are wire ($45 international), paxum or firstchoice pay! I was thinking of using paxum but the talk here got me worried about it

I think most of that talk is mine. for the record I still use Paxum, and contrary to the assurances of their support team, I found a way that works for me (thanks to the assistance of my local bank's helpline which contradicted them). Maybe one day a paxum card will arrive (who knows! paid for it, maybe it's in transit, maybe not... didn't get any tracking information), and that will be better still.

My only options are wire ($45 international)

$45 for the wire service, and probably another $10-15 for the receipt of the electronic transaction deducted by your bank, and possibly a currency conversion loss if that isn't factored into the wire charge.

Upvote 0
$45 for the wire service, and probably another $10-15 for the receipt of the electronic transaction deducted by your bank, and possibly a currency conversion loss if that isn't factored into the wire charge.

Yeah, thanks for the info!! I've noticed that later. I also apparently need to have made $1000 before being able to do a wire transfer, and I know I'm never gonna make that much. A friend who just did his first show was thinking about getting the check mailed, but I'm worried the bank will start asking questions since I'm abroad and checks are so unused :/

Upvote 0
Yeah, thanks for the info!! I've noticed that later. I also apparently need to have made $1000 before being able to do a wire transfer, and I know I'm never gonna make that much. A friend who just did his first show was thinking about getting the check mailed, but I'm worried the bank will start asking questions since I'm abroad and checks are so unused :/

it's not just the 1000tks ($50)? that's the normal payout requirement

Upvote 0
Not for wire transfer abroad it seems? Idk i haven't made any money yet, that's what my friend who's doing it for longer told me (he's also in Europe)

hmm. it would make sense that it has to be way more than the normal $50, since it will cost more than $50 in fees.

if you have any kind of card issued by Mastercard or Visa (credit or otherwise), I'd say just payout to Paxum and then use Paxum to transfer to your card. this costs 50c from CB to Paxum, and from Paxum to crediting your card costs $6 + 3% of what you're sending (which includes a bank's normal ~2% currency conversion) and avoids fees from the receiving bank. If you intend to earn a lot, spend $50 on Paxum's ATM card and withdraw that way (supposedly $2 and no % additional charge, though I suspect the bank whose ATM it is will do a 2% cut for currency conversion, just haven't tested it myself to know for sure ... regardless, it should work out cheaper over the course of a year of regular transfers.)

• Helpful!
Reactions: htg00
Upvote 0
hmm. it would make sense that it has to be way more than the normal $50, since it will cost more than $50 in fees.

if you have any kind of card issued by Mastercard or Visa (credit or otherwise), I'd say just payout to Paxum and then use Paxum to transfer to your card. this costs 50c from CB to Paxum, and from Paxum to crediting your card costs $6 + 3% of what you're sending (which includes a bank's normal ~2% currency conversion) and avoids fees from the receiving bank. If you intend to earn a lot, spend $50 on Paxum's ATM card and withdraw that way (supposedly $2 and no % additional charge, though I suspect the bank whose ATM it is will do a 2% cut for currency conversion, just haven't tested it myself to know for sure ... regardless, it should work out cheaper over the course of a year of regular transfers.)
Thanks for the info! Right now I'll be surprised to make even $50 so I guess it's too soon to figure things out, but I'll take note

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info! Right now I'll be surprised to make even $50 so I guess it's too soon to figure things out, but I'll take note

well, if your avatar is you I think you'll make it a lot faster than you expect, so long as you use hashtags, put in place a tip menu, and work towards goals to encourage tipping, and anything else recommended in the exclusive section of the forum.

• Helpful!
Reactions: htg00
Upvote 0
Ok this is my first deposit for cb but it's been 8 days. I've sent emails and they say "payment was delayed" "check by____, if it's not there then email us" I just want my money. I have bills to pay and this is frustrating getting the run around. Why is this such a common issue?

Upvote 0
Ok this is my first deposit for cb but it's been 8 days. I've sent emails and they say "payment was delayed" "check by____, if it's not there then email us"

I'm not sure what you mean, there.
the last payout was "Tokens transferred on the 16th-31st will be sent by the 7th" so it's only been 2 days since it ought to have been paid out. or if you were expecting the 22nd ("1st-15th of the month will be sent by the 22nd") it's been 17 days, so I can't really figure what you're referring to.

which payout method did you use?

Upvote 0
the last payout was "Tokens transferred on the 16th-31st will be sent by the 7th" so it's only been 2 days since it ought to have been paid out. or if you were expecting the 22nd ("1st-15th of the month will be sent by the 22nd") it's been 17 days, so I can't really figure what you're referring to.

Oh yeah I'm using DIRECT DEPOSIT

Upvote 0
No was supposed to be payed on the 7th. I cashed my tokens before the 31st. It was on the 26th. They told me that I should get it Friday the 5th but I did not. Then last night they said by 12 today which I did not again. Maybe saying 8 days threw you off. I was referring to when I got an email saying when to expect. No one emailed me saying to expect by the 7th. They told me the 1st then the 5th then 7th.

o.

Upvote 0
Looking at the wall of punker barbie I have the feeling this forum is becoming the support platform for chaturbate.

Shirley, I appreciate your great support here, you've assisted me more than once, but I also just have to wonder, if this could not be improved somehow. I've had this crazy idea of a dedicated support chat room (yes, a cb chat room where broadcasters can chat with support) for a while now. Maybe it's something worth considering.

• Funny!
Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Upvote 0
Ok this is my first deposit for cb but it's been 8 days. I've sent emails and they say "payment was delayed" "check by____, if it's not there then email us" I just want my money. I have bills to pay and this is frustrating getting the run around. Why is this such a common issue?

Check your email you have linked to your CB account, they sent me an email this afternoon saying that payments are delayed this period and will take up to 72 additional hours to post.

Upvote 0
I'm thinking about getting verifyed but the whole payment drama to my country (NZ) seems more trouble than its worth for the small amount of tokens id ever make.
The question I have is can the token money I earn or tokens be credited to my account (minus the CB cut) for me to use in other CB models rooms?

Upvote 0
Check your email you have linked to your CB account, they sent me an email this afternoon saying that payments are delayed this period and will take up to 72 additional hours to post.

Yeah I got that email yesterday, and the money is in my account this morning. The email said they were using a different "provider" or something, and that's why they were late. And they put tokens in my account totaling 5% of the deposit because of the inconvenience. Wasn't a ton of additional money, but enough to make me happy.
The site clearly says payments will come by the 7th, and I try not to expect things like that to come early, and I certainly don't bank on it. This was my first payout, and if it continues to come late I might be annoyed. But then again if they continue to give me an extra 5%, I'll take it.
Hope you get your payout soon Suave!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.