AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

nice to know for cum in face .. i can do that ... ;-)

i have an anal electroshock reacting to the tip .. it is good ? ... and for ejaculation ... its hard to ejaculate all nights and even harder toejaculate twice a night .. so ... need other option to continue make money night after night... understand ?
Yes camming is a harder task for males when it come to give multiple cum shows in a night, and if you can go 2 or more you don't cum as much after the first one, and for guys there's no faking it either.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Upvote 0
Okay so I've been a hoe for cam sites XD I started on bonga, which was a bad choice honestly. Their lack of help, and kinda "do whatever" attitude as well as not being able to watch other models cams, really, made it impossible for me to run a good room. I got confused, I wasn't earning much (it took me I think 12 hours to earn $70) and I had so few viewers. My next site, and most consistently profitable thus far was Streamate. So you may be wondering if it was so profitable why did I switch? Well I was earning at MINIMUM $50 a night on streamate with 90 mins online. However... I WAS SO BOREDDD OH MY GOD. So all of the time I'd be sitting there simply waiting and waiting and waiting. I was often only getting paid for 25% of my time online, aka like 23-24 minutes. with 66 minutes sitting with NO ONE in my room. Like seriously each night there would be periods of half hours with my room entirely empty. But if I was doing something else (e.g. watching tv, playing games) customers would leave as soon as they got into my room. So even though it takes me longer to earn more money on chaturbate at this point (I just started less than two months ago) I am soooo much less bored. I honestly enjoy my work. Which I enjoyed it on streamate, but only for the 24 minutes I actually got to do anything a night. So that's just my two cents lol. I hope to earn more as time goes on on chaturbate and as I cam more consistently and get better equipment, and better internet.

I have tried Streamate as well and had the same issue. Normally I cam with my hubby so doing it by myself was a bit of a challenge but it seemed as if people werent even seeing my cam because noooo one ever came in and if they did, they didnt talk. The community that CB has is totally different and love the fans and viewers we have. Do you let the greys talk? I have noticed the viewers with tokens will sometimes leave or not participate if you allow the greys to talk.

Upvote 0
I have a situation that I'm a little confused about regarding Chaturbate. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on the subject. I posted a photo set for sale on CB and it was flagged for "Inserting things other than proper sex toys (glass bottles, soda cans, etc) is not allowed." I would be fine with that if I had actually broken the rule but that is not the case here. The object in question is a silver bullet vibrator, it was never inserted just placed on the clit in these photos. I emailed support with a photo of the bullet in question and an explanation of the situation (however I am aware that CB support is slow and it may take a while to get a response.) Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to clear this up with CB other than to email support and play the waiting game?

CB has strange rules and tends to ban anything that may look like it is against their rules. I uploaded a video of us in our backyard (we live in the middle of nowhere, miles awhile from humans) and they almost banned us. We got two warnings and we had to take it down. Have you tried selling your content on another site and linking it to your CB page?

Upvote 0
Do you let the greys talk? I have noticed the viewers with tokens will sometimes leave or not participate if you allow the greys to talk.
If people with tokens want to leave just cuz I have greys who talk then screw them XD I have a few really respectful greys who I really enjoy talking to and I love their company. But I'm also not that big yet. If I were to get bigger I would likely silence greys except the ones who have been around since the beginning (There are apps that do this) and would hope the rest of the greys understand.

Upvote 0
IDo you let the greys talk? I have noticed the viewers with tokens will sometimes leave or not participate if you allow the greys to talk.

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on how much tolerance and patience I have at the moment for possible begging/demanding-ass grays. Lol. Sometimes I just may ban the one who's being a fucktard at the moment. Other times I'm like "Okay, I've had enough of the dumb ass commentary from these people with no tokens," and mute them.

But also, when the members with tokens choose to just sit there silently and stare (So annoying), sometimes I'm like fuck it, maybe I'll let these gray dudes talk for now, so that there is some conversation happening, at least.

Upvote 0
But also, when the members with tokens choose to just sit there silently and stare (So annoying), sometimes I'm like fuck it, maybe I'll let these gray dudes talk for now, so that there is some conversation happening, at least.

how d'you know they're staring, not just watching TV on their other monitor, or at work with CB shrunk to their taskbar, or something else like this? Just because they're in the room doesn't mean they're watching and enjoying every second.

Reactions: MissGinger
Upvote 0
how d'you know they're staring, not just watching TV on their other monitor, or at work with CB shrunk to their taskbar, or something else like this? Just because they're in the room doesn't mean they're watching and enjoying every second.

Who cares? Lol. Just don't complain then about models letting grays talk if you (as a member with the ability to talk) won't even talk to her while you're logged into her chat...as she's sitting there trying to engage with y'all.

Upvote 0
Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. It depends on how much tolerance and patience I have at the moment for possible begging/demanding-ass grays. Lol. Sometimes I just may ban the one who's being a fucktard at the moment. Other times I'm like "Okay, I've had enough of the dumb ass commentary from these people with no tokens," and mute them.

Oh I totally understand. I have a short fuse when it comes to hundreds of people sitting and saying nothing and Undercovermanhole, I also agree with you. We get on so late that it is morning in other parts of the world and I understand that they are busy so I don't give them grief or get frustrated. We get lonely though, you know when there are a bunch of people in your room and no one says hi... I just know from my personal experience it is best (for our room) to just keep the greys quiet. I have had more bad shows with greys than good.. That's all I am saying :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Who cares? Lol. Just don't complain then about models letting grays talk if you (as a member with the ability to talk) won't even talk to her while you're logged into her chat...as she's sitting there trying to engage with y'all.

I've honestly never seen someone 'try'.

there are those who talk, and those who can't or won't speak English, and not really anything in between, except the fakers (like, you go in the room and get an auto chat-up message from someone at a keyboard who isn't the model). Maybe because CB is focused on shows/public action rather than restrictions that require roping in customers like SM? or d'you find that happens on CB too?

Upvote 0
I've honestly never seen someone 'try'.

You have never seen a CB model trying to have a conversation with viewers? Wow. Maybe because you're just visiting the models who are much busier with the tip vibe shows (Pretty silly to be asking models "So has it been raining where you are?" when you see that her hands are busy, and looking like she's having a seizure). :) Maybe try other rooms sometimes.

Upvote 0
hey,

i saw on anther guy bio a chart of the cumulative highest tippers ... I would like to add in my bio .. it is updated automatically ?... can someone help me with that ?

Upvote 0
You have never seen a CB model trying to have a conversation with viewers? Wow. Maybe because you're just visiting the models who are much busier with the tip vibe shows (Pretty silly to be asking models "So has it been raining where you are?" when you see that her hands are busy, and looking like she's having a seizure). :) Maybe try other rooms sometimes.
The rooms where the model is talking following the chat conversation are some of my favourite rooms, along with the tipper mods and grey all chatting, the dumass and rude greys get shut down really quickly in those rooms, let's face it when over 1000 are watching it's good they all don't try and type messages.
Hereiam, some model just take screen shots of there really big tip and post as photos, but I get what you want a high tipping wall, someone will know how.

Upvote 0
You have never seen a CB model trying to have a conversation with viewers?

not quite what I said.

trying and failing.
there are chatty ones, and there are 'I just lay here' or 'neck down wobble show' type ones, but never 'hey! hi! talk to me! aaah so bored!' pro-activeness that gets nowhere.

Upvote 0
not quite what I said.

trying and failing.
there are chatty ones, and there are 'I just lay here' or 'neck down wobble show' type ones, but never 'hey! hi! talk to me! aaah so bored!' pro-activeness that gets nowhere.

So at least some of them are making an effort. Not sure what the problem is here? People will talk about models not engaging...and then talk about models trying to but "failing." Lol. Damed if you do, damed if you don't, right? YOU decide for yourself which rooms you want to spend your time in (plenty of models, and they all are not the same...try something different for a change, and you might be pleasantly surprised). The model decides who he/she will allow to chat.

Also, I know you spend a lot of time in these CB threads and probably feel like the CB expert, but I doubt you've visited every CB model there is, so as the saying goes..."never say never."

Upvote 0
The rooms where the model is talking following the chat conversation are some of my favourite rooms.

That's exactly how I am in chat rooms. I like to talk about various things. I like people who can carry on a conversation besides the "What's the biggest dick u eva had, ma?" BS. If we're together in my CHAT room, and that "quick minute" you wanted to check me out turns into 20 minutes (I'll assume you like it here in my room), cool. Say hi. Like SM model RennaRyann used to say...it costs nothing to be friendly.

Upvote 0
So at least some of them are making an effort. Not sure what the problem is here?
neither.
my point was, at least on CB, I've never seen the existence of the problem you mention, so I wonder if maybe it's a only a problem that exists within certain formats/restrictions (like SM's model). if someone says 'no, actually I see other girls on CB trying their best to talk to guys and no one is interested', then I'll take their experience at face value and probably be more mindful in the future and see if it was just something I never noticed before.

Upvote 0
Like SM model RennaRyann used to say...it costs nothing to be friendly.

it may not apply in this context, but most of the time I hear that saying used it's soooo far from the truth (So, my apologies for this tangent, but it's too fun to not go off on...)

MoNKHr5.jpg

I can tell you for an almost certainty that I have friendships that mightn't have been forged at all or at least so strongly were it not for the lack (on someone's part) of so little as a perfectly reasonable dose of polite tongue-biting that was taken as hilariously poignant by either myself or the kind of people I find fun to spend time with. There absolutely can be a cost to being friendly.

in fact. I recall a post from months back about the "emotional costs" of camming (or some Oprah-esque jargon like that), where they were talking about something akin to the cost of being friendly. Hell, there are also grumps who aren't even talking about emotional labor when they post about their distaste for giving any time of day to freeloaders...which isn't much more than being friendly and treating them the way you'd want to be treated, instead of objectified as nothing but a bank balance to be used up and forgotten and dismissed from the outset like an empty wallet found on the ground

another angle is that if you're too friendly to greys or microtippers, you've set the bar for how you expect people to treat you, and it can hurt you financially to be that friendly. and it may even annoy bigger tippers who feel like you give up too much attention for too little (if money can't be a substitute for personality and get your attention, maybe they won't use their money that way as much). whether or not this happens, never say never--friendliness might cost something.

friendliness, like a hammer, can be useful or harmful, depending on when and how you use it. I don't think it's wise to imagine all situations as nails.

[/debateclassspeech]

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
neither.
my point was, at least on CB, I've never seen the existence of the problem you mention, so I wonder if maybe it's a only a problem that exists within certain formats/restrictions (like SM's model). if someone says 'no, actually I see other girls on CB trying their best to talk to guys and no one is interested', then I'll take their experience at face value and probably be more mindful in the future and see if it was just something I never noticed before.

I'm very surprised you never noticed it since every cam site with free/public chat has that happening. Cam girls discuss it all the time with each other...how they wished members camped out in their rooms would chat. It's also one reason many models say they can't do any more than 3-4 hours of free/public chat at a time. Anyone who can do 8 hours straight of MFC/SM/CB...bless your hearts. Y'all are the real MVP.

I will say, though, manhole, it's something you'll probably notice more on other sites like SM and MFC though. And MFC is a big site known for the chatty atmosphere/build up your regulars atmosphere, so it's really a big deal to us that folks participate in chat on there. These sites are all different in their own ways, and when you've been a model on all three, you can see clearer what I'm talking about.

Reactions: DearestVixen
Upvote 0
it may not apply in this context, but most of the time I hear that saying used it's soooo far from the truth (So, my apologies for this tangent, but it's too fun to not go off on...)

MoNKHr5.jpg

I can tell you for an almost certainty that I have friendships that mightn't have been forged at all or at least so strongly were it not for the lack (on someone's part) of so little as a perfectly reasonable dose of polite tongue-biting that was taken as hilariously poignant by either myself or the kind of people I find fun to spend time with. There absolutely can be a cost to being friendly.

in fact. I recall a post from months back about the "emotional costs" of camming (or some Oprah-esque jargon like that), where they were talking about something akin to the cost of being friendly. Hell, there are also grumps who aren't even talking about emotional labor when they post about their distaste for giving any time of day to freeloaders...which isn't much more than being friendly and treating them the way you'd want to be treated, instead of objectified as nothing but a bank balance to be used up and forgotten and dismissed from the outset like an empty wallet found on the ground

another angle is that if you're too friendly to greys or microtippers, you've set the bar for how you expect people to treat you, and it can hurt you financially to be that friendly. and it may even annoy bigger tippers who feel like you give up too much attention for too little (if money can't be a substitute for personality and get your attention, maybe they won't use their money that way as much). whether or not this happens, never say never--friendliness might cost something.

friendliness, like a hammer, can be useful or harmful, depending on when and how you use it. I don't think it's wise to imagine all situations as nails.

[/debateclassspeech]

You are correct about being "too friendly" and the grays, but your tangent does not apply to what I said, so stop nitpicking at everything I say in this thread...

Upvote 0
neither.
my point was, at least on CB, I've never seen the existence of the problem you mention, so I wonder if maybe it's a only a problem that exists within certain formats/restrictions (like SM's model). if someone says 'no, actually I see other girls on CB trying their best to talk to guys and no one is interested'
I've actually been having this problem a lot recently. I'll try to perk up the room, asking everyone how their day went, telling random stories etc etc and yet often there will be 5 people in my room (usually 2 members, 2 anonymous and 1 gray) and no one will talk. But they'll stay there for like 20 minutes. I'll even type in case they don't have their speakers on.... still nothing. It makes being on chaturbate much less enjoyable, even though I haven't been on there the past few days due to a family issue.
However on streamate I've just given up. I still say hi to people and ask how their day is but if they don't try to carry on the conversation I just sit there. Either they'll make an effort to continue the conversation, or they'll take me private or they'll leave. I've realized that most of them ask how I'm doing and then take time to read my profile, so that's why they stop answering. I've had some tell me I'm pushy if I try to continue the conversation while they're reading. So I just let them be. But if anyone talks to me then I wholeheartedly answer them and share anecdotes and laugh at their jokes.

Upvote 0
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

so far, chaturbate, seems like money comes quicker, more traffic!
i usually structure my shows with a goal. tip menu but i dnt count that as towards goal.(too much math to keep up with LOL)
i dnt like to perform in public but if tipped a large amount on a specific request(which has never happened thus far) then yes. as far as i've went was tits and ass. i charge 40 tokens for PMs mainly because i notice if a person can afford a PM then they can afford my time. usually the cheap ones wont pay and leave.....proving that what they wanted to say in pvt was not important lol. i've had one mod, tried him for only a day and he was so weird. then wanted offline contact the next day(cell phone)then my current mod is also my highest tipper lol every show!!!! he's my best regular so it works! CB is my second site i cam on. im too scared to make it my primary site,way too many ppl get banned without pay and i cnt afford that risk!!

Upvote 0
I wish CB had a way to ninja tip/anonymously tip. They don't, that I know of, except for tipping offline. There are other models on there who I like to visit and tip, but I sometimes feel bad when I do. I feel like I'm taking attention away from the model, even though that is not my intention at all, because sometimes a member will say "Vanessa, when are you on cam next?" or something of that nature. No model has ever gotten mad about it, but it still makes me feel bad.

i totally feel you on this subject!! i follow about 7 models(now 3) because most of them leave the room and come to my room and i feel bad.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
Upvote 0
Hey !

which days are better for you ?? i mean ... some days in the week are better no ? your sunday are slow ?
Which period of the month are slower ? middle ? end ?

i'm asking to plan my day off :)

Thank you

Upvote 0
I mostly take the friday off, weakest day by far for me on cb, and try to take days off when the month is nearing the end and be online at the beginning of a month when guys have money to spend on my boobs.

Upvote 0
I mostly take the friday off, weakest day by far for me on cb, and try to take days off when the month is nearing the end and be online at the beginning of a month when guys have money to spend on my boobs.

ok thank you ... for me it's monday the badest day i think lol .. last night i had 6.35$ and previous 16$ lol and friday to are no so good, depends, and you are right about end of month ... and thursday are payday so more chance to have tips.

thank you to share

Upvote 0
Certainly on Chaturbate you notice near pay period end days all the working from home models appear. So yer thinking - maybe put in the hours a few days earlier when there is less competition for attention/tokens?

Reactions: mercurymelonss
Upvote 0
Certainly on Chaturbate you notice near pay period end days all the working from home models appear. So yer thinking - maybe put in the hours a few days earlier when there is less competition for attention/tokens?

Good reflection .. but at that time more members and big tippers are in ? ... and if i'm in the first page, they can see me and maybe give me a try ;-) ... and if i build my followers in that period (or any given period) i should enter back this period always for they come back to me ? make sense ?

Reactions: zoober
Upvote 0
Good reflection .. but at that time more members and big tippers are in ? ... and if i'm in the first page, they can see me and maybe give me a try ;-) ... and if i build my followers in that period (or any given period) i should enter back this period always for they come back to me ? make sense ?

Congratulations on hitting the first page and long may it continue. My thoughts were based on when I used to be bothered modding for folks and the studio models would nearly all complain about it being quiet round about pay period end and in some instances cutting their private prices. So the competition does seem to spike a lil twice a month. But, if you got loyal followers, they hopefully insulate you from that versus the more transnational > go private > go private > go private - studio model approach.

As an aside, a model I've known years who averaged c.25-60 users in her room put in long hours earlier this year over a major holiday in the US and Romania when there was a lot less competition. She's now pretty firmly established on page 1, raised her private rate and moved into a bigger apartment, the moral of the story being more models take holidays than users

Upvote 0

Hi me and my BF have been camming on Chaturbate since August last year however just became consistant last month. I feel like its a hit or miss everynight is different for us however we have been doing much better since we have been on more.

The apps we use the most are multi goal (we usually start with that with set goal amounts to get our clothes off first), rotating tip menu for other fun (ass, tit, kitty, feet flash etc.) and then to mix it up sometimes we'll do the Jar app where they have to keep the jar full to see a show. However we always switch to ticket show for cumshot. We never do those in public.
The one thing I do notice about chaturbate is that when you get girl on girl action or threesome going on you make WWAAAYYYYY more money. We have done it a couple times and have made a lot in just one night. Now were struggling to find other girls to cam with us ;/ lol

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.