AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

Congratulations on hitting the first page and long may it continue. My thoughts were based on when I used to be bothered modding for folks and the studio models would nearly all complain about it being quiet round about pay period end and in some instances cutting their private prices. So the competition does seem to spike a lil twice a month. But, if you got loyal followers, they hopefully insulate you from that versus the more transnational > go private > go private > go private - studio model approach.

As an aside, a model I've known years who averaged c.25-60 users in her room put in long hours earlier this year over a major holiday in the US and Romania when there was a lot less competition. She's now pretty firmly established on page 1, raised her private rate and moved into a bigger apartment, the moral of the story being more models take holidays than users

understand .. interesting .. i didn't do private and i'm a male so not the same context of girl models :)

Upvote 0
The one thing I do notice about chaturbate is that when you get girl on girl action or threesome going on you make WWAAAYYYYY more money. We have done it a couple times and have made a lot in just one night. Now were struggling to find other girls to cam with us ;/ lol

divided three ways, what kind of bump do you get?

Upvote 0
Question about the chaturbate terms of service. I see that they ban role play of illegal activity.

The other day a viewer asked me to call him "daddy" on cam. Is calling someone "daddy" allowed on their site, since they ban roleplay of incest/underage/illegal scenarios? I didn't want to get in trouble so I told him I couldn't call him that.

Upvote 0
Question about the chaturbate terms of service. I see that they ban role play of illegal activity.

The other day a viewer asked me to call him "daddy" on cam. Is calling someone "daddy" allowed on their site, since they ban roleplay of incest/underage/illegal scenarios? I didn't want to get in trouble so I told him I couldn't call him that.
i don't know if you can tell him daddy but in my bio ive wrote who's your daddy and some guys ask me to be their daddy and answer yes so ... dunno if that can be considered as i pretend to be a daddy to him .. but .. maybe my comments no help you, just wanna try help

Upvote 0
i don't know if you can tell him daddy but in my bio ive wrote who's your daddy and some guys ask me to be their daddy and answer yes so ... dunno if that can be considered as i pretend to be a daddy to him .. but .. maybe my comments no help you, just wanna try help

Hmm, I guess it's sort of the reverse of my situation, but still the same issue where we both are asked to use that word in a sexual setting. I know it's an extremely common word that many people use without intending any taboo implication, but I still don't want to get my account banned haha. I think I'll just decline to use that name for now.

Upvote 0

We do ask broadcasters to please try to avoid it, however it also depends on the context . . . if it is used in context of "Hey, sugar daddy" that's one thing--but if there is any conversation where the play contains any reference to age-play, incest or pedophilia, then you will likely be banned. This is also true for "Littles" play, BTW.

Upvote 0
We do ask broadcasters to please try to avoid it, however it also depends on the context . . . if it is used in context of "Hey, sugar daddy" that's one thing--but if there is any conversation where the play contains any reference to age-play, incest or pedophilia, then you will likely be banned. This is also true for "Littles" play, BTW.
what if members speak about my kids on room ? i silence?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

People talk about your children while you're camming?! I don't have kids but if someone even joked about that kind of thing I would block. If it was an honest mistake by someone who didn't know why it was inappropriate, they'll understand why you blocked them. That just seems really weird!

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0

Thank you! Yeah, it's never seemed like an ageplay/incest thing, it's always felt like a "sugar daddy" thing when people ask me to use that name.

Upvote 0
No one should be discussing their personal life on CB, nor let anyone discuss it with you--especially anything concerning minors. If you do not silence/block, you will at minimum be ghosted until we can investigate the context and what further actions should be taken. Be safe out there!

Upvote 0
No one should be discussing their personal life on CB, nor let anyone discuss it with you--especially anything concerning minors. If you do not silence/block, you will at minimum be ghosted until we can investigate the context and what further actions should be taken. Be safe out there!

When you say ghosted shirley, what do you mean ? Never heard of this term on CB

Upvote 0
I am guessing here, based on what I experienced in the past...

Think it means you can log in, browse the site, everything looks normal to you except nobody answers your chat, and models start asking you "why are you ignoring me?", and it turns out your chat has been disabled and the only way you can find out is to try and tip to see if the "you need to contact support" message pops up. Which is about as unprofessional as it gets, and also in perfect harmony with the rest of their dysfunctional "support" procedures (on full display on this site).

I used to take a very dim view of Cam4, but I had something similar happen there, and they at least had the decency to inform me when I tried to chat.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
No one can see your feed and you cannot reply in the chat room, however your account is not banned . . . .yet. When a room is in this state, the broadcaster is contacted by an email from support@chaturbate.com and advised of the situation. If there is no change in the behavior that caused the feed to be blocked, a ban may then be enacted.

Upvote 0
Still banned. Again, given no real explanation outside of my 'age'...and I'm 24 years old, and the only one to appear on camera. I've written four emails now, and contacted Punker. But as it sits, I"m out about 7000 tokens...Wow.

Upvote 0
Still banned. Again, given no real explanation outside of my 'age'...and I'm 24 years old, and the only one to appear on camera. I've written four emails now, and contacted Punker. But as it sits, I"m out about 7000 tokens...Wow.

Just give Shirley some time, she will reply to you. Remember it's the weekend.

Upvote 0
Just give Shirley some time, she will reply to you. Remember it's the weekend.

:facepalm:
Bullshit!

Chaturbate runs 24x7 Models and members should be able to get support any time and day of the week.

Why does Shirley have to run around chasing up EVERYTHING that could be dealt with by support? Why is support incapable of sorting out peoples issues?

Punker_barbies profile wall =Chaturbate Support Hall of Shame !

Upvote 0
:facepalm:
Bullshit!

Chaturbate runs 24x7 Models and members should be able to get support any time and day of the week.

Why does Shirley have to run around chasing up EVERYTHING that could be dealt with by support? Why is support incapable of sorting out peoples issues?

Punker_barbies profile wall =Chaturbate Support Hall of Shame !

We all know CB Support are not the most reliable. But Shirley is just 1 person trying to deal with a whole lot of emails and messages when she can get back into the office.

Its one reason why I suggested that Chaturbate bring in the ZenDesk for actually tracking the messages from users or even a forum like AmberCutie. Least everyone would be able to see how Support works.

Upvote 0
does anyone know a software with the one i can display a text message in the video broacast (not as a notice in chatroom) exemple: i would like display a text message "vid sale only 100tok NOW" at each 10 minutes and display for 5-10-15 seconds lenght in the video broadcasting ... undestand what i want ? like a watermark... but i want be able the est some time lenght and interval ...

thank you, hope you understand what i want !!!

Upvote 0
does anyone know a software with the one i can display a text message in the video broacast (not as a notice in chatroom) exemple: i would like display a text message "vid sale only 100tok NOW" at each 10 minutes and display for 5-10-15 seconds lenght in the video broadcasting ... undestand what i want ? like a watermark... but i want be able the est some time lenght and interval ...

thank you, hope you understand what i want !!!

Manycam or CamTwist depending on your operating system.

• Helpful!
Reactions: headgasket
Upvote 0
My first account was banned because I had under age sexual activity? Anyone experienced this before!? I didn't once mention anything about under age, nor am I under age or have ANY on camera with me...This is ridiculous.

Upvote 0
My first account was banned because I had under age sexual activity? Anyone experienced this before!? I didn't once mention anything about under age, nor am I under age or have ANY on camera with me...This is ridiculous.

This has been happening to quite a few people. If your account is verified then just get in contact with Support or shirley, otherwise if you're using an exhibitionist account, this is actually normal due to trolls reporting people for appearing to be underage.

Upvote 0
I hope this is the right place to ask this:

A few weeks ago I had a wonderful experience with a model on CB so I "followed" her to keep track of her. For the past few nights, whenever I check her profile, I am greeted with the message "this room requires a password to enter" at the top of the page with no profile data at all listed. Is this a feature for models, or could she have set a password for a "password show" and simply forgot to "un-set" it?

Upvote 0
I hope this is the right place to ask this:

A few weeks ago I had a wonderful experience with a model on CB so I "followed" her to keep track of her. For the past few nights, whenever I check her profile, I am greeted with the message "this room requires a password to enter" at the top of the page with no profile data at all listed. Is this a feature for models, or could she have set a password for a "password show" and simply forgot to "un-set" it?

It really depends, if the model is going online, you'll see them appearing in your follow list as online, but you won't be able to enter unless you have the password. But if you haven't seen them online, just means they went offline without removing the password.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lucid1
Upvote 0
It really depends, if the model is going online, you'll see them appearing in your follow list as online, but you won't be able to enter unless you have the password. But if you haven't seen them online, just means they went offline without removing the password.

So if she came online she would see an indication that her room is password protected? Without profile data I cannot see the last time she was online, so I can't see if she has been online or not.

Thanks for the answer!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.