AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

So if she came online she would see an indication that her room is password protected? Without profile data I cannot see the last time she was online, so I can't see if she has been online or not.

Thanks for the answer!

Yes, everyone gets a small message above their webcam feed to state that their room is password protected, if a password is set.

See attachment

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 23.32.39.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 23.32.39.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Helpful!
Reactions: Lucid1
Upvote 0
Yes a CB model friend of mine does that quite often, she forgets to reset her room status after doing a password show.

Upvote 0
My first account was banned because I had under age sexual activity? Anyone experienced this before!? I didn't once mention anything about under age, nor am I under age or have ANY on camera with me...This is ridiculous.

I tried showing my cam to a model I chat with out of curiosity. I didn't show myself at all, there was nothing but 1 minute of my office desk. No human being was shown, and I didn't even say a word.

Their system flagged me for God knows why and said I was showing underage performers.

My account was reinstated the next day. But they sent an email warning me not to do it again. Again I sent an email stating there wasn't even a single human in the video. They replied my account was reinstated.

That's not the point. They accused me of a potentially serious crime when I did NOTHING. I'm still pissed. If they do this again I'm gone, I've dropped a lot of $ on that site. You can't just casually toss out an accusation like that, no way.

Upvote 0
If people with tokens want to leave just cuz I have greys who talk then screw them XD I have a few really respectful greys who I really enjoy talking to and I love their company. But I'm also not that big yet. If I were to get bigger I would likely silence greys except the ones who have been around since the beginning (There are apps that do this) and would hope the rest of the greys understand.

I started out as a grey, now I tip. I have a small business, I'll talk to anyone, even if it's not an obvious sale. You never know. As a general principle, I don't see the cost of being basically pleasant to people, even those who don't offer you an immediate gain.

Reactions: yourmiaa
Upvote 0
FInally passed 1000 folllowers and made about 12,000 tokens in my first month. Not a bad start. A bit upset because I still have about 7000 of those tokens I can't touch...so, hopefully that gets figured out soon.

Upvote 0
I just wanted to say thank you for posting this thread. I am in the process of being verified on this site and am currently on MFC but considering Chaturbate as well. Very informative on both perspectives! :)

Welcome to the CB community ;)

Hopefully you've done your research & also been in other rooms to see how other models control their room ;)

As the new models status can bring a lot of attention & a lot of scammers / Moderator wannabe's hahaha

Upvote 0
Yes the curse of the greys, rude and demanding some of them and for no tips, we all would have started as greys I guess so it does get people to the site.

Upvote 0
I have a question, I stream video games on some of my shows and on most of my cam sites it is allowed. What is Chaturbates problem with it? I know one of the top models got banned for streaming a game at the same time but why? When I asked them they told me it had to do with third party rights and they also said I was rebroadcasting material which wasn't true. I stream myself live and when I called them out on this (as well as it not being defined in their TOS) they have yet to get back with me after weeks.

Upvote 0
I have a question, I stream video games on some of my shows and on most of my cam sites it is allowed. What is Chaturbates problem with it? I know one of the top models got banned for streaming a game at the same time but why? When I asked them they told me it had to do with third party rights and they also said I was rebroadcasting material which wasn't true. I stream myself live and when I called them out on this (as well as it not being defined in their TOS) they have yet to get back with me after weeks.
They're overly cautious (paranoid) about getting in trouble for copyright crap, I believe. If you want to broadcast yourself playing video games stick to MFC where they are a lot more lax about it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Neongamegirl
Upvote 0

Chaturbate state this as their reason:

Video games fall under copy written content such as pre-recorded content/movies that can be seen as an infringement of a developers product.
So it will be Chaturbates own lawyers that will be advising them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Neongamegirl
Upvote 0
Day 2 of camming: someone tried pulling the Skype/PP scam on me, someone else kept trying to coax freebies out of me and they'd tip/pay me afterwards, lots of demanding greys, no tips. Had fun though, I like learning and trying new things after thinking about my last session.

I've decided to charge tks for PMs cos even people with tokens can be timewasters.

Upvote 0
Day 2 of camming: someone tried pulling the Skype/PP scam on me, someone else kept trying to coax freebies out of me and they'd tip/pay me afterwards, lots of demanding greys, no tips. Had fun though, I like learning and trying new things after thinking about my last session.

I've decided to charge tks for PMs cos even people with tokens can be timewasters.

Charging for PM's is normal ;) it actually helps filter out the ones who are willing to pay tokens and who are just wanting to talk in private with the conversations that can be said in public chat.

Most models state: Its (price) tokens for pm or tip note to me

Upvote 0
it is me or it's a bit slower those days ?? holiday time for most of american (north american) maybe ??

I'm canadian, you guys celebrate 4th of july i mean ... few members will be in tonight ?

btw happy independance day to all my USA performer colleague ;-)

Upvote 0
Had a great yesterday. Now over 1100 followers and had my first 1k token show. Definitely made me feel good. Not bad for less Than an hour

Wow man yes, i'm happy for you !!! for male sure its not bad, its really good !! after 3 days with 1200+ tok i broadcast 2hours last night and i add 5 followers and earn 82 tok ... mouahahahahaa what the .... :-D ... cannot have only good days ... i repeat ... period goal ;-) ... smile ... have fun !!! YEAA !!

Upvote 0
Another profitable day. 900 tokens today, with 1200 total followers. Really happy with results. Happy that I got my first payment today as well!!

Last pay period on this account I had 3600. In only five days I'm already at that. So happy.

Upvote 0
Another profitable day. 900 tokens today, with 1200 total followers. Really happy with results. Happy that I got my first payment today as well!!

Last pay period on this account I had 3600. In only five days I'm already at that. So happy.

Yea man don't give up it's cool !! hope youll have more and more success.

Despite the fact that it seems to be a bad period for almost all, thursday i have broadcast to a different schedule and i broadcast outside :-D i got 1425tok !! i'm at 5680 for those 5 past days .... I'll be off for 2 days so that's good end of week, and start for period ;)

Upvote 0
Sheesh. Yeah I keep getting on at the same time, but I've been really wanting to hit that overnight time and try that out. I keep hitting it at around 8-9am EST time.

Upvote 0
Sheesh. Yeah I keep getting on at the same time, but I've been really wanting to hit that overnight time and try that out. I keep hitting it at around 8-9am EST time.
oh it's perfect time .. i would like enter at that time im more around 10h30/11h00 ... when i enter late afternoon its good too

Upvote 0
I have been on Chaturbate for about a year now. As on older male, I don't get a lot of tips. I am wondering if there are sites that I will do better on. Any suggestions are welcome. Also, if there are any older guys that do well, I am all ears on your suggestions.

Upvote 0
I have been on Chaturbate for about a year now. As on older male, I don't get a lot of tips. I am wondering if there are sites that I will do better on. Any suggestions are welcome. Also, if there are any older guys that do well, I am all ears on your suggestions.

what is older man ??? ... im 38 .. its old ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.