AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

The question I have is can the token money I earn or tokens be credited to my account (minus the CB cut) for me to use in other CB models rooms?
sure can.
only problem I've ever had is that my username doesn't change color to reflect token-spending-behavior. but the tokens do get spent no problems.

I'm thinking about getting verifyed but the whole payment drama to my country (NZ) seems more trouble than its worth for the small amount of tokens id ever make
if you earn only the minimum payout (1000tks), using Paxum's external card withdrawal method, you'll receive a total of NZ$61. AFAIK this is the best short-term payout option for our country.

Upvote 0
Cheers mate thanks for the info, doubt I'll make much or any lol, I think the only reason I get guys and girls in my room is cause they think they might get a free show if I I'm up for it, has been fun chatting with them and exploring a side of me I didn't think I had, maybe im not as straight as I had though)))
Do you have nz blocked to your cam ucmh?

Upvote 0
Cheers mate thanks for the info, doubt I'll make much or any lol
I'm glad you're not letting doubts decide what opportunities you take in life :)

Do you have nz blocked to your cam ucmh?
nope.
I did for my first couple days, while I also had my location listed as NZ in my bio, and I started to find NZers in my room -- suggesting obviously that they use proxies, making it rather pointless.
So, if you speak (yup - apparently we have an accent!) and can't hide the existence of daylight/nighttime, people are eventually going to figure out that you're a Kiwi, and living in a country with the same daylight hours as NZ (you could pretend you're just a Kiwi who happens to live in Fiji or Japan or Russia or Australia, I guess, but I dunno, that seems like quite a nuisance to me).
If you don't list your location, or better yet, put a fake popular one (like the US), it might take longer for the down-under audience to realize you're one of them if that's something that concerns you. if instead you put 'earth' or leave it blank, that puts you on a short-list of cams found when they untick US/South America/Europe/Asia/etc. in country search results, which is one more way of narrowing it down to find kiwis, so a lie hides you better than an omission does.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yeah I get it now, it only blocks a country if you say in your bio you are from there.
Our accent, haha at least it's not as bad as the aussie one, "gees mate fair dinkum"
Ucmh, is that your CB user name?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
hmm. it would make sense that it has to be way more than the normal $50, since it will cost more than $50 in fees.

if you have any kind of card issued by Mastercard or Visa (credit or otherwise), I'd say just payout to Paxum and then use Paxum to transfer to your card. this costs 50c from CB to Paxum, and from Paxum to crediting your card costs $6 + 3% of what you're sending (which includes a bank's normal ~2% currency conversion) and avoids fees from the receiving bank. If you intend to earn a lot, spend $50 on Paxum's ATM card and withdraw that way (supposedly $2 and no % additional charge, though I suspect the bank whose ATM it is will do a 2% cut for currency conversion, just haven't tested it myself to know for sure ... regardless, it should work out cheaper over the course of a year of regular transfers.)

Man .. sorry i didn't read all your thread but do you ever had problem getting your money from paxum ? i mean .. i've made 2 EFT (electronic fund transfert) and they tell me have 5-7 open days delay before money be in my bank account and .. still nothing yet !! i'm angry and sad .. i have total of 2644$ pending for being transfered ... and the delay they told me are done.

i just wanna know if you loose money from paxum or always have good services or ever heard someone have that kind of problem?
(sorry for my english i'm french canadian)

thank you

Upvote 0
I have a situation that I'm a little confused about regarding Chaturbate. I'm hoping someone can shed some light on the subject. I posted a photo set for sale on CB and it was flagged for "Inserting things other than proper sex toys (glass bottles, soda cans, etc) is not allowed." I would be fine with that if I had actually broken the rule but that is not the case here. The object in question is a silver bullet vibrator, it was never inserted just placed on the clit in these photos. I emailed support with a photo of the bullet in question and an explanation of the situation (however I am aware that CB support is slow and it may take a while to get a response.) Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to clear this up with CB other than to email support and play the waiting game?

Upvote 0
Man .. sorry i didn't read all your thread but do you ever had problem getting your money from paxum ?

i mean .. i've made 2 EFT (electronic fund transfert) and they tell me have 5-7 open days delay before money be in my bank account and .. still nothing yet !! i'm angry and sad .. i have total of 2644$ pending for being transfered ... and the delay they told me are done.

i just wanna know if you loose money from paxum or always have good services or ever heard someone have that kind of problem?

I do, but it's not a problem you should have -- I saw that EFT was available for my country. signed up, by the time I was verified EFT was no longer available for my country. They proudly announced in email and blog that it was now restored to all these countries again -- listing mine on the blog -- and yet it STILL isn't actually an option for me. (I would never have credited money to my Paxum account if they knew they were going to screw me out of the EFT option, which was the best option for me).

I have paxum working now, but still can't use EFT (and their blog still claims otherwise, despite my informing support, and them confirming they're aware that their public statement is false). I've never 'lost money' with Paxum except for that bait and switch of having to choose a higher-fees payout than was claimed to be available when I signed up and credited my account.

Upvote 0
I do, but it's not a problem you should have -- I saw that EFT was available for my country. signed up, by the time I was verified EFT was no longer available for my country. They proudly announced in email and blog that it was now restored to all these countries again -- listing mine on the blog -- and yet it STILL isn't actually an option for me. (I would never have credited money to my Paxum account if they knew they were going to screw me out of the EFT option, which was the best option for me).

I have paxum working now, but still can't use EFT (and their blog still claims otherwise, despite my informing support, and them confirming they're aware that their public statement is false). I've never 'lost money' with Paxum except for that bait and switch of having to choose a higher-fees payout than was claimed to be available when I signed up and credited my account.

Ok ... those days i'm in communication with them because delay of EFT are expired .. they tell me 5 to 10 open days and im on 18 days for one EFT and 11 days for one other .. damn .. i hope i will no lost money and the will finally tranfer me my money in my bank account ... i want my 2657$.

Really hope it's not a scam company ... i was thinking to use firstchoicepay, i'm disapointed of the delay and the problem i have to get my money from paxum. BTW each time i wrote them a mail they answer me professionnally but my problem not solve yet, "we transfer your question to our accounting department and as soon as we have answer with communicate with you" this is what they told me ...

finger cross ... i want my money

Upvote 0
Really hope it's not a scam company

it's not, they're just surprisingly oblivious to the workings of the processing companies they use.

Upvote 0
Hey not sure where to post this but I've been trying to get a hold of Punker barbie aka Shirley from chaturbate and noticed My post is invisible and needs to be approved as well as I cant private message her. I also cant seem to find a way to get a hold of a moderator on here for any help. If anyone could assist me I would be very grateful! I'm a new male model running into a weird problem on chaturbate where they think I had someone else on cam even though I only cam home alone while my girlfriend is at work and I'm just trying to clear this up because they are holding my first check. It's only 207 dollars but it was everything to me.. And I just don't know what to do.

Upvote 0
I got a Question, where the heck i can found the RTMP Url that Xsplit requires to do the streaming on chaturbate, im so lost here =(

Upvote 0
I'm new male performer on CB.
I just want to have ideas for show, and you ? what you do ?? (ideas from boys and girls are appreciated)
And/or, what you think bi-guys/gay like to see or want to see and tip for ...
Thank you

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So far the tip jar app and all in one bot (which is a bot I know but it's sooo good). I set the tip jar to get me naked at a low tip number and drain fast, that way there's a lot of nudity and encourages a lot of tips (right now it's 40tk and a drain of 1tk every 12 seconds)
There's not much tbh. I start out in clothes and when my tip jar says I get nude I get nude and turn on roll the dice :p I use a lovense nora which also encourages tips.
Absolutely but I refuse to do anal unless someone tips me for my first double penetration ever lol. I also don't do anal in private as of yet.
Super high tippers will become my mod if I see them in my room again (because most people who have stuck around through my goofy ass to tip me that much usually understand how I run my room) and an RL friend. I charge 27tk for PM's but I also don't get super pissy if someone PM's without paying. I just take longer to answer them, they're not my priority.
Okay so I've been a hoe for cam sites XD I started on bonga, which was a bad choice honestly. Their lack of help, and kinda "do whatever" attitude as well as not being able to watch other models cams, really, made it impossible for me to run a good room. I got confused, I wasn't earning much (it took me I think 12 hours to earn $70) and I had so few viewers. My next site, and most consistently profitable thus far was Streamate. So you may be wondering if it was so profitable why did I switch? Well I was earning at MINIMUM $50 a night on streamate with 90 mins online. However... I WAS SO BOREDDD OH MY GOD. So all of the time I'd be sitting there simply waiting and waiting and waiting. I was often only getting paid for 25% of my time online, aka like 23-24 minutes. with 66 minutes sitting with NO ONE in my room. Like seriously each night there would be periods of half hours with my room entirely empty. But if I was doing something else (e.g. watching tv, playing games) customers would leave as soon as they got into my room. So even though it takes me longer to earn more money on chaturbate at this point (I just started less than two months ago) I am soooo much less bored. I honestly enjoy my work. Which I enjoyed it on streamate, but only for the 24 minutes I actually got to do anything a night. So that's just my two cents lol. I hope to earn more as time goes on on chaturbate and as I cam more consistently and get better equipment, and better internet.

Upvote 0
So far the tip jar app and all in one bot (which is a bot I know but it's sooo good). I set the tip jar to get me naked at a low tip number and drain fast, that way there's a lot of nudity and encourages a lot of tips (right now it's 40tk and a drain of 1tk every 12 seconds)
I think I need to try this. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Saw a new model on CB this morning, wondered how long she would last before being banned?
Danapk was the cam, she looked to be a working or serving in a bottle store, nothing but bottles of booze behind her, even though appearing to be drinking just coke she was flashing her boobs for every 100 tokens and I'd assume a bottle shop is a public place, I warned her she was probably going to get reported, checked after lunch, room is banned access denied lol, shame she was blond euro and cute.

Upvote 0
Great news for mobile user on CB, when clicking on get more token I accidentally hit request pvt show, instead of the usual message your device is not supported it allowed me to request and take a pvt this weekend, now we can have sexy pvts anywhere you have an internet connection!

Upvote 0
I got an email saying 'invalid account number structure' why is that?! I received my first deposit fine but now it's saying this. I've sent about 7 emails to the support email for CB and I sent Shirley 3!! Can someone please help me!

Attachments

• IMG_2808.jpg
    IMG_2808.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 0
Please check with your bank, as some use a different routing number for direct deposit that may not appear on your account statement or check book. You also need to include any zeros that appear on your account number. If your bank is outside the US and does not have a full 9 digit transit/account number, you may need to choose a pay card or other payment option. If you would like me to look into your account further, please provide/confirm your chaturbate user name and i would be happy to see if I can get you further information.

Reactions: Mature-Robyn
Upvote 0
Hi boys and gilrs,

Are you kind of performers doing all for get more followers and impress or always respect your limits and personnality ?
Girls ... are you faking orgasm a lot for give good show ?
Guys ... are you faking orgasm for giving good show ?
Guys .. if one day you are not in a mood or physically unable to cumshot, what else you do for your fans ?
Guys .. if you are requested for cumshot but you already cum twice in the night and you can't .. what you say or do ?

thank you

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I love that I found this! My husband and I just started camming again and have been needing to get things figured out again lol I like tis a lot because I have always wondered what other models do. We here are my answers :)

We normally do Token Keno because you can generate tips while rewarding people. We put in 2 videos and the rest are things to do like 69, bj, spanks and whatnot. We have realized though, that making goal is extremely hard when using Keno, for some reasonwe have a really hard time making goal. It could be that we have to get on really late and people are tired af. We have been looking into other apps like the goal war and repeat a low goal. Still trying things out though.

We try to get our apps started before we get online, sometimes we are running late and have to start them while we are online. If we have to do that I normally chat and smile a lot so I don't look bored when I a picking out apps. We then chat, play with each other and help the show continue by adding sexy/funny/cute gifs and whatnot. We like to be goof balls. Our daily goal is to try and get 2000 tokens and we try and stay online long enough to get that, sometimes we are too tired to stay online that late though.

Yes, most of our shows are in public after we reach goal If we dont reach goal, we dont do anything more than what we have already done for prizes and whatnot. We have had no luck with the Crazy Ticket shows but are still trying to work that out. It would be nice to do the ticket shows.

The rules are pretty simple, we don't allow greys to talk because of our issues with them in the past. For private PM's we ask fr 25 tokens and try to keep replying. Sometimes they want to chat as I am giving mister a bj and it gets annoying, they get frustrated if we dont reply and then they send like 10 messages to get out attention... We have a few mods, but they hardly ever show up or tip anything. We tend to mod people who have references and are mods for other rooms. Since we dont let the greys talk, we dont really need mods though.

CB was the first site we ever cammed on and we have just stuck with is because of our followers. We love the community we ave built and dont really want to lose them.

My question now:
What's the best way to make a passive income on Chaturbate? Meaning, generate money while you sleep? I'm seriously thinking of some sort of revshare with their affiliate links that they provide but I'm not sure how to go about using that shit. Similarly; How important would you say "SEO" or using hashtags is on CB? Do you think hashtags bring you more traffic? Guh I would just really like to know how to optimize traffic.

We use Clips4Sale.com to sell our videos and picture sets and it is a great way to make an income while you sleep. The only thing is, is you have to constantly upload videos (at least once a week, better to do every 3 days) so you continually get people to see that you updated your site. You get paid once a month so it's a nice bonus check every month.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I'm new male performer on CB.
I just want to have ideas for show, and you ? what you do ?? (ideas from boys and girls are appreciated)
And/or, what you think bi-guys/gay like to see or want to see and tip for ...
Thank you

well im no a cam performer but i a costumer and have been watching for a long time. u need to show your naked body along with face of course that is what most viewers and tippers watch. make sure u have a good camera view. most people want to see performers cum whether on free chat or in private show. many enjoy when there are many fluids coming out when u orgasm. some can shoot direct to their mouth lol. i see a certain model he has only 1 ball and he doesnt release much. and also a lot
tippers request for men to show their butt holes and u insert it with your fingers.

Upvote 0
well im no a cam performer but i a costumer and have been watching for a long time. u need to show your naked body along with face of course that is what most viewers and tippers watch. make sure u have a good camera view. most people want to see performers cum whether on free chat or in private show. many enjoy when there are many fluids coming out when u orgasm. some can shoot direct to their mouth lol. i see a certain model he has only 1 ball and he doesnt release much. and also a lot
tippers request for men to show their butt holes and u insert it with your fingers.

nice to know for cum in face .. i can do that ... ;-)

i have an anal electroshock reacting to the tip .. it is good ? ... and for ejaculation ... its hard to ejaculate all nights and even harder toejaculate twice a night .. so ... need other option to continue make money night after night... understand ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.