AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

Ever since I got my new monitor, an Acer Predator X34, I've noticed something weird happening with Firefox. Even now when it just upgraded. When I'm on Chaturbate sometimes, everything glitches up. Notably when on the page that lists my followed models, the thumbnails would disappear, graphics would appear incomplete. In the rooms, the chat boxes would also be incomplete images. Restarting the browser fixes it. I noticed too how it can affect other sites I'm in, I spotted it more on Reddit. I don't understand what the problem is. I tried once moving the glitched window to my older monitor, the one that never had this problem, and it still came up glitchy. The second monitor's display is turned off, I shutter to think it's a GPU problem. 980TIs from EVGA, 52 degrees celsius both of them right now. I tried re-installing Firefox, refreshing it, the problem still comes up, and it only happens through Chaturbate. Granted I'm on it everyday, I haven't seen if it happens when I don't have any tabs open. Could it be that I have multiple rooms opened? It never was like this with my older monitor. This is weird.

Upvote 0
I have a handful of apps I tend to rotate through depending on how my room & show is going, and how I'm feeling. I often start shows with Sequence Tips With Group Tipping, or Tip Multi-Goal, where I set goals to get my clothing off and start using toys. Then, honestly the bulk of my show is usually just Tip Counter or Keep It Going. I also use Token Keno pretty often, as it is fun, and tends to help pick up a slower room (I personally prefer to have all winning numbers, where most of them are "smaller" prizes). I sometimes use CrazyTicket as my end-of-the-night finale if I have enough people in my room.

Based on how I'm feeling, and judging by how my room is going, I might either structure shows where I require tips before getting me to do stuff, or I might just start and keep doing things if the tips continue to flow in for my efforts. I have absolutely no love for hustling, so I prefer to just keep things casual and laid-back, as long as I'm still earning enough tokens as I go. This is why just plain old Tip Counter is my default app.

Yes, I do almost anything in public that I'd do in private, as long as the tips keep coming in. It does mean a huge chunk of my viewers are getting a completely free show, but at this point it doesn't bother me too much as long as all of the following is true:
- People are tipping enough that I'm making my overall goals for the show
- People are chatting with me about things (even better if the regulars I like best are hanging out with me)
- I'm having a good time and enjoying myself
- Rude asshats and spammers are under control either by me or preferably my mods

If all of the above is true, then I'm fine with the freeloaders. I keep very careful records of my cam earnings, and I've noticed I have quite a few fans who will never tip in my cam shows, but spend good money on me either through clipsites such as ManyVids, or through ordering custom videos, etc.

The draw for people to do private shows with me means they'll get focused one-on-one attention. I'll moan their name if they want, I'll move into whatever position they desire, etc. I'll talk really dirty or do JOI/JOE, versus in public chat where I'm generally just going on and on about Star Wars or video games while stuffing myself with a dildo. :giggle: Also, I only do cam-to-cam shows in private.

The slower my room is, the more likely I will look at or respond to PMs, however I don't welcome unsolicited PMs and it's common for me to just completely ignore or not even notice them. It's a huge pain in the ass to break the flow of my show to tab away from public chat to read people's dumb PMs (they are usually dumb).

As for mods, I've built up a pretty great mod team at this point. I will not make someone a mod unless they have been a regular viewer of mine that I trust to do a good job. The more viewers I have, the more essential my mods become (800+ viewers means a crapton of spambots & a much larger percentage of rude fuckwads). My mods' tasks are to silence spammers, whiners, and the like, answer common questions I get all the time (how old are you? do you do anal?! why isn't your pubic hair dyed blue to match your hair??!?!) and trying to keep the tipping going.

I love chatting with viewers in my room, and I've had plenty of fun, police, nice grey viewers (i.e. viewers who have zero tokens). This means I really do not like to preemptively silence all greys from speaking... which makes my mods' jobs very important to me.

I haven't tried any other cam sites yet. I do plan on eventually trying out another site, at least as a potential alternative for when I'm having a slow night on CB. However, from my extensive research I did on camgirl forums such as these before starting camming, I originally chose CB due to its seemingly more easygoing, newbie-camgirl-friendly nature, and then was pleasantly surprised at how nice of a community my cam room seems to draw.

And I really like that there's such a wide diversity of people who are models on CB (in terms of gender, body type, age, overall look & style, personality, etc), as well as the diversity in those who are viewers. The fact that "naked guy singing and playing guitar in his garage" is just as likely to be a top cam room on any given night as "young skinny blonde white girl" is just fantastic in my opinion.

Upvote 0
any insight into getting verified with CB? I've sent them pictures of my ID four times today.

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 1:11 p.m. ID is not valid. Note: ID is too blurry
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 1:11 p.m. ID is not valid. Note: Duplicate ID
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 12:52 p.m. ID is not valid. Note: ID too is too dark
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 3:56 a.m. ID is not valid. Note: ID is too blurry

Upvote 0
I usually use Tip Multi-Goal with UltraBot backing me up for no grey graphics and things like that.

I tend to do countdowns one of two ways: 1. I countdown until naked, maybe piece of clothing by piece of clothing, and then I countdown to a cum show once naked. 2. Overtime a small but increasing goal is hit, I put a larger plug/toy in my ass.

Heck yeah! I do anything in public... for a price.

I'll take a PM from anyone but I ignore 90% of them because they just want my attention for free. I don't have mods yet because my room is small and slow and I'm not really a CB regular.

CB is NOT my main site, but I like that it's more overtly sexual. So when I feel like chatting and playing games and being nerdy and naked, I hit up MFC. When I want to do sultry dances and have a slutty cum show, I go for CB.

Upvote 0
any insight into getting verified with CB? I've sent them pictures of my ID four times today.

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 6:36 p.m.
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 1:11 p.m. ID is not valid. Note: ID is too blurry
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 1:11 p.m. ID is not valid. Note: Duplicate ID
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 12:52 p.m. ID is not valid. Note: ID too is too dark
2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 30, 2016, 3:56 a.m. ID is not valid. Note: ID is too blurry

It finally approved me!!!

Reactions: KarlaKaress
Upvote 0
Probably just something that keeps track of amount earned. I haven't yet gotten around to messing with the other apps, and prefer the freedom.

Structure is something kids need for a decent shot at a great childhood. In my room, I'm pretty unstructured. I may come online totally nude ready for an oil down and a some vibe action, or we'll do the ol' faithful strip down one item by one.

I do perform in public, but only if we have reached an extraordinary goal. In public, I will get nude, perform deepthroating to the best of my gag reflexes abilities, spanks, maybe a quick rub. Possible "Beautiful Agony" shows are in the cards, as well.

If you want a PM, please tell me in a tip not >30tks with a short summary of why you'd like to PM rather than interact in public. I mod those I've known the longest, not those who have tipped the most - you can't buy moderation rights. My mods know me enough to usually realize where their privileges line lies - they can kick out who they realize I'd like kicked. I am not a strict leader over these moderators, because honestly joking around with grays and secretly making fun is half of my enjoyment up until the show starts going.

Yup, CB is my site. I prefer it for the way it takes new snaps of your show as it's happening, cuz my still are goofy as one dog being able to talk in a cartoon but the other can only bark. I mean, wtf Disney? I wanted to know what PLUTO had to say.

By the way, just wanted to take this moment to tell Pluto I miss that dwarf planet's ass, thanks for the pics bb.

So I like to drink a little and smoke shrubbery - things get silly, or out of control deep conversation. Or like, orgasms and stuff.

Upvote 0

I use Token Keno a lot and have most or all of the numbers as winners. Most of my prizes are small prizes like flashes or spanks, with some other prizes thrown in like oil, lotion or ice a body part, and a couple larger prizes thrown in such as KIK or Snapchat for a month and videos. I also use the Token Multi Goal a lot, because for me, it helps to have several smaller goals such as a few hundred to topless, another few hundred to naked, and then a slightly larger goal for a cumshow. When I tried doing one big number for a cumshow, I didn't get many tippers.

I usually have a countdown to topless, a countdown to naked, and then a countdown to some sort of show (cumshow, oil show, lotion show, shower show, etc.)

Yes, I'll do anything I do in group or private in public as long as I meet my token goal.

I charge 10 tokens to PM me for the day or 100 tokens forever. If someone PM's me first, I ignore it unless they tip or have a question about what I do in private. I don't have a mod because my room isn't busy enough to need one. I use the No Grey Demands app and let greys chat unless I am doing a public show like a cumshow-then I mute the greys for the duration of the show. If I did let someone be my mod, I would require a 1000 token tip or larger, or someone who tips me on a regular basis. I would revoke their mod privileges if they weren't a good mod, i.e. silencing people who didn't deserve it. I would never let a grey be a mod-they always ask though! lol

No camscore like MFC, so you're not punished for staying online for a long time without tips. I like the wide variety of apps that they have too. I don't like the no drinking on cam rule or how they frequently ban people without an explanation or good reason.

Reactions: shylurkerdude
Upvote 0
Anyone have problems getting paid? I have worked with them since September and never had a late paper check. Well that big storm lost my check in the mail. I have been in contact with cb support since the 27th of January. They wouldn't resend a check until the 1st of February. I tried multiple times to get them to send a new check through Direct deposit and they just wouldn't not until the 1st. Well now its the 5th and I have still not gotten paid for 1-15 of January. It seems to me they are just waiting to send it when they send the 16th-31st payment out. CB Support was kinda nice in the beginning but now no one is answering my support tickets, Anyone else had this problem? This is the 1st time Ive ever had a problem with CB and feel they did me really dirty.

Upvote 0
The OhMiBod-3 app serves me well. I get the most tips from it. Otherwise, TokenKing. I have no idea how TokenKino works, but to be fair, I also don't how the actual game Kino works, either.

By putting in a hilarious title, such as my last one: "Audrey Horne Stars in: The Case of the Missing Glass Dildo" and then hashtags that are somewhat related to my shows (casual, bigass, goofy, glasses, bigsadbaby, etc). The only really thing my regulars and I have are a burgeoning Sunday movie night together.

I do perform in public, but lately, it's mostly been some nudity (either some breasts or ass flashes), plus the OhMiBod. I have cum on camera, publicly, before, but I'm starting to pull away from that. Mostly, it seems people come for my big mouth and the rest is just a bonus.

Mods are every show regulars, who are very respectful. They know they can get it taken away at any time. My rules are no homophobic/transphobic/racist/sexist shit in chat room, or else I will SAVAGELY roast you before banning your ass. I like to watch other people on cam, so they either have to be a) incredibly hot, or b) with a lot of tokens for the pleasure - that's how I sift through PMs. Grays very rarely get the privilege.

CB is my main site, but only because I hear Streamate will sell my content to other sites (true?), and that initial model rating thing on MFC FREAKS ME OUT. I'd feel pressured to be as sexy-sex-sex as could on that, I imagine.

Upvote 0
I usually go for Multi-goal, with stripping goal, or spanking or whatever, and a bigger goal for a cumshow. I LOVE keno as well, especially cause I like to be always active (I'm hyper), so usually I can end up doing tons of goofy things.
Now I think I'll use the Lovense Nora app a lot more as well !

It really depends on the mood. I usually slowly strip, dance around, talk a lot, have some intermediary goals (oil shows, cooking stuffs, etc), towards a cum show. Sometimes I try to go for a second round, or add some elements (plugs, collar, whatever) if I still feel like going on.

Strangely, I feel far less comfortable in private than public ! I can't really explain it. Maybe the interaction feels way more remote ? So I do perform public mainly, I do public cumshows if goals are reached. I also do couple shows sometimes, with my partner with Crazytickets, or with my girlfriend, and everytime I cam with her, they turn crazy as soon as we are performing together, so, staying public brings us lots of traffic and new followers.

Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privileges, Mod privileges, etc?

I hate PM. It's usually so boring and dumb and it kills the mood to be typing. I answer if people tip beforehand, though. I rarely check PM also if my room is really slow. But usually it's always "tip for PM" policy. If people wanna discuss a private in PM, it's fine, but they still need to tip, it's a god way to see if they really want it.
I've got one regular I trust enough and I grant him mod privileges if I'm doing a couple show, or if the room starts being busy, so he can clean and ban. He's good and he knows what I want.

I still haven't tried MFC. Camscore kind of turns me down all the time. I'm juggling with a bunch of other jobs, so I can't cam with a consistent schedule, and I know that doesn't help. So if I start on MfC, I want it to be an entire week when I've got time so I can make the most of the "new model" situation

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Upvote 0
Hi! I'm a new model on Chaturbate, I've been broadcasting for about three weeks now :)

So far I've mostly been using Tip Multi-Goal, I haven't had the chance to play around with other apps yet but I'm interested in trying Token Keno and Hangman.

This is something I haven't quite figured out yet! So far I've been starting out clothed with smaller goals for stripping and then a larger goal for a cum show once I'm naked, but so far I haven't managed to hit my final goal yet. I enjoy talking about nerdy stuff but I've had a hard time keeping people talking. I do a lot of booty shaking/wiggling/general sexy dancing, or when it's really quiet and I get bored I put on fun music and do ridiculous lip-syncing/flailing/dancing like a dad at a barbecue.

As I said, I haven't hit my cum show goal yet but I intend to perform in public exclusively. I am not comfortable enough with one-on-one interaction to do private shows.

Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privileges, Mod privileges, etc?
I generally only PM people who tip and have questions about content or Snapchat or whatever, I try not to have conversations through PM because I don't like trying to divide my attention. So far, I haven't had enough traffic that I've felt having mods was necessary. In terms of general room rules, I don't allow dirty talk or rudeness but otherwise I'm pretty lax.

I'm starting out on CB because there's less pressure than MFC, what with the camscore system; if I continue camming, I intend to try out MFC once I've figured things out a bit more because I think I might like the atmosphere over there a bit better, but that remains to be seen.

Upvote 0

I love the Auto-Reset Tip Goal app.
This app allows me to show members more explicitly that every tip counts towards goal. A 10,000 token goal looks super intimidating, but breaking that up into mini goals and then even smaller goals helps a lot. Usually I use this app for dancing at the beginning of the night and for lingerie changes. Ten 30 token goals = a sexy dance, then ten 40 token goals = topless dancing, etc. If everyone is capable of clearing a goal and having it pop up in chat that they did then that's more enjoyable for more people.

I love to dance so I usually start by doing dances and anything people want off the tip menu counts toward dance countdowns. From there it's really up to member feedback as to where the show will go.

The most I'm comfortable with in public is flashing. Most public shows are recorded and stolen, people record privates and crazy ticket shows much less frequently. If people didn't record shows I wouldn't mind doing more in public chat. The only other reason I don't do cum shows in free chat is because I feel it's unfair to members that have been tipping to include members who have not been tipping in the show they have earned.
If someone tips for an instant cum show I stop what I'm doing and start a crazy ticket show. Members can buy a ticket to join and the member that started it gets in free.
If we hit our nightly goal then I start a crazy ticket show and sell the tickets for 1 - 10 tokens so that in order to join you have to at least contribute one token to the overall show. Top three tippers get in free.

I feel like PMs detract from the group chat. We're here to have a great night together, not to watch me type to people that you can't see or interact with. So pms are 5 tokens each or guys can talk privately in tip notes instead. Fanclub members get free pms though.

Traffic is great on CB and though there aren't many large tips, for me personally, there are a lot of smaller tips from a large number of people that add up. I had 55 people tipping in one show, the last show I did in the Cam Mansion, and that was my best show of all time.

Upvote 0

I love the Auto-Reset Tip Goal app.
This app allows me to show members more explicitly that every tip counts towards goal. A 10,000 token goal looks super intimidating, but breaking that up into mini goals and then even smaller goals helps a lot. Usually I use this app for dancing at the beginning of the night and for lingerie changes. Ten 30 token goals = a sexy dance, then ten 40 token goals = topless dancing, etc. If everyone is capable of clearing a goal and having it pop up in chat that they did then that's more enjoyable for more people.

!!!! I feel like I'm learning from a master class here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Alex Coal
Upvote 0
Hi-diddly-ho friends!

Chaturbate has changed quite a bit recently, and many of those changes have seemed to work out pretty well. I've been using chaturbate semi-regularly to supplement my income during a hard year, but have been by no means consistent. Still, I made enough last year to have to pay taxes, so that's something great in itself.

My question to you fine folks of the professional cam world today is: What are your thoughts on hash tags? Are they useful? How do you implement them for maximum exposure? What are your favorite hash tags?

Upvote 0
Hi-diddly-ho friends!

Chaturbate has changed quite a bit recently, and many of those changes have seemed to work out pretty well. I've been using chaturbate semi-regularly to supplement my income during a hard year, but have been by no means consistent. Still, I made enough last year to have to pay taxes, so that's something great in itself.

My question to you fine folks of the professional cam world today is: What are your thoughts on hash tags? Are they useful? How do you implement them for maximum exposure? What are your favorite hash tags?
i use them every time i cam :) idk if they help at all lol, but if i was a member looking for something specific i know i would use them

the hashtags i use are #curvy #bush and sometimes #redhead or #chubby

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I found this thread searching for an answer to a question I had about the revshare links! I have about 45 dollars under "payout" from my affiliate link; how do I go about getting those dollars cashed out? Are they automatically included from my token payout, or should I request them separately or what? I don't think they were included in my last paycheck, so I'm just not sure what to do :p

but now that I'm here, I'm gonna answer those questions!

Tip multi goal, token keno (viper's version), keep it going (tip jar), & crazygoal! Tip multi goals are better for busier rooms/days, because most of the time those apps are for just waiting for goals to be cleared; with a busier room, it can be done quicker & more efficiently. Keno is awesome all the time, no matter the room or day, especially because when multi-goal seems to be a bust, keno picks it back up :) the tip jar is a hit or miss...depends on what the room is like, again. More tippers/people willing to tip, the more successful a tip jar app can work. One time I had an empty tip jar for 15 minutes in the middle of a cumshow...so it's good to know that your viewers will help out!

I always have a few end goals in mind. When I use multi goal, I have a bunch of small goals like "take bra off" or "pussy tease" or "naked dance," etc, & then my last two goals tend to be a cumshow or bj show or buttplug show. Same with keno; lots of small prizes, with a big one once the board is cleared.

Pretty much everything I do is in public. I only do privates at the end of my show, or if it's waaaay too slow.

PMs are 20 tokens, always. Except for mods, fan club members, EMVP's (a fan club I made up myself that's separate from the CB fan club), or really good friends/regulars. Mod privileges are tricky; sometimes I mod a person who promises to help, & they do nothing tangible. Like really, NOTHING. No talk in public, no tipping to encourage others, etc. I have two mods that I trust, & I stick to them if they're around. If they're not available, I'm my own mod :)

I tried Streamate, I tried MFC. Hated SM; too quiet, too slow, too boring for me (personally). MFC was fun, but it got to a point where I was logging off in tears every day. I once got a 17 dollar paycheck from MFC, camscore dropped, people were shitty, etc. CB is way more carefree, not competitive, & I've met way kinder & generous people on CB. There's no camscore to worry about, the apps/games are super fun & helpful, & I just like the vibe more. :)

Upvote 0
One thing I really wish CB would change is the ability to unban someone by their username, without having to clear out your entire ban list and let everyone you've ever banned back into your room.

Upvote 0
Does your "new model" status begin when you sign up or starting from your first stream? Debating if I should just jump into it or take the time to get HTML savvy & make videos & stuff to sell. I'll obviously do that when I can, but I don't want to miss the "new member" boost.

Upvote 0
Does your "new model" status begin when you sign up or starting from your first stream? Debating if I should just jump into it or take the time to get HTML savvy & make videos & stuff to sell. I'll obviously do that when I can, but I don't want to miss the "new member" boost.
It starts right away, even before you stream. So when you sign up, make sure to start broadcasting right away! :h:

Upvote 0
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

Hey sexy angel how you doing today

Upvote 0
My favorite app is 'wheel of fortune' paired with 'flexible tip jar' for a timer. Viewers just love to win prizes and sometimes they'll understand that the sexy is active, when the timer is and keep it on

I set the initial goal to start the timer to get naked and then after that's reached, I'll start wheel of fortune and decrease the goal to fit and usually my show ends there. If I've gotten into a randy enough mood, I will use Crazy Ticket for a cumshow.

I do perform in public.

I have users tip for pms and I'll talk to anyone. Potential mods have been in my room before, and have actually tried to talk to me outside of 'can I be mod?'

CB is the main, because I've developed a decent group of sweet, precious, regulars.

Upvote 0
This is bit a of shameless plug:
Please check out http://chaturbatepop.com/ . It is a nonprofit, very easy to use to list for Chaturbate rooms. It has a super fast search combined with many other useful stats to find the best room.

Nonprofit. Riiight.

Why is this here?

Upvote 0
Nonprofit. Riiight.

Why is this here?

Why IS this here?! Uh, not to mention, why is it ONLY for people who have 100 or more people? People who have 100 or more viewers tend to be on the first or second page anyway, making them already really easy to find. Kind of a slap in the face to people who don't often have that many viewers (like me, even though I'm a fuckin' awesome camgirl haha). Sorry, but this link seems incredibly pointless.

Upvote 0
Firstly, to start. I am just another cam girl that is totally disgusted with Chaturbate support.
Now, the problem is payment.
Payment method - Payoneer.

So, Chaturbate says that - Tokens transferred on the 1st-15th of the month will be sent by the 22nd. Tokens transferred on the 16th-31st will be sent by the 7th.

IT IS 10 MARCH AND THERE IS NO SIGN OF PAYMENT YET!
I have tried to message their support thousands of times, but I get NOTHING than a auto-reply and nothing else!
I have linked my payoneer account with chaturbate, so thats not the issue!

I have messaged Shirley, but she never responded me back!
I think they are trying to scam me, is there such chance? My payment is supposed to be 1300 dollars....
Please, suggest me how to proceed at this situation, I am really desperate.
I tried contacting their support, messaged shirley, tried her ICQ, everything! I can't get in contact with them!

Please, help! :icon-cry:
Send me a PM and I'll try to sort this out, if it's not been handled already. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Send me a PM and I'll try to sort this out, if it's not been handled already. Thanks!

Why is it both models and members come here trying to contact you via this forum run by a 3rd party. Trying to resolve issues that your INCOMPETENT support do not seem equipped to deal with.

This Bullshit has been going on for ages now. Do something about it

I'm sorry we're not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?
Let us know if you require any furthur assistance, and we will be happy to help!

Thank you,

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Upvote 0
We were having really good success with token keno. After about an hour and half we could usually finish the board and have around 1000 tokens. Then after we would go into multi tip and let things get a little wilder. we are a couple though so it might not work for everyone. I think the best thing to do on CB is just to talk to as many ppl as you can and be friendly. the tokens will just come when people like you.

Upvote 0
I LOVE keno, it's especially fun for me and keeps things interesting when the prizes are on random!

Usually when I am playing keno, have on a cute outfit the whole time and don't get fully nude until the show goal, but I put tons of flashes and nudie stuff as prizes to keep people interested!

Oh yeah haha, I do everything in public. I love it! Every show has some kind of anal play involved usually.

I only respond to PMs from mods, model pals, and people who have tipped! Mod privileges go to my model friends or dedicated tippers. I gotta trust them, you know?

I love CB, because I feel like there is so much more freedom as well as cam show options with all of the apps. And I love that CB doesn't have a cam score system! That is just silly to me.

Upvote 0
I have a question about the apps and bots. I consider myself to be a switch (can be submissive and dominant) and was considering setting aside one day a week to do nothing but dominant on cam. I understand how the apps and bots can work well with my regular shows (multi-goal for getting naked and then masturbating) but am unsure of how to use it in a more dominant way. Are there any apps or bots specifically for being dominant? Dommes usually don't get naked, but may do foot worship or ass worship or other forms of worship... and my guess is, each submissive guy will have their own particular fetish, so having a sequence of goals may not work. (ie. A foot fetish guy probably won't want to tip towards an ass worshipping goal just to get to the foot worshipping goal...)

I hope that makes sense. Please feel free to ask for clarification if I need to reword something or explain it better. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.