AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

I have a question about the apps and bots. I consider myself to be a switch (can be submissive and dominant) and was considering setting aside one day a week to do nothing but dominant on cam. I understand how the apps and bots can work well with my regular shows (multi-goal for getting naked and then masturbating) but am unsure of how to use it in a more dominant way. Are there any apps or bots specifically for being dominant? Dommes usually don't get naked, but may do foot worship or ass worship or other forms of worship... and my guess is, each submissive guy will have their own particular fetish, so having a sequence of goals may not work. (ie. A foot fetish guy probably won't want to tip towards an ass worshipping goal just to get to the foot worshipping goal...)

I hope that makes sense. Please feel free to ask for clarification if I need to reword something or explain it better. Thanks!

Sometimes if I start attracting subs to my room I will make a special tip menu in the Single Line Tip bot -but lately it's been looking weird to my viewers? You know..__tk gag on my heel ____tk tell you individually what a little b*tch you are __tk bring my ass close for you to sniff and lick blah blah whatever you feel into doing, maybe have one medium size tip to special request a particular fetish, then you tell them how many tk from there if it's not enough. Its adjustable in case your room fills with one particular fetish, or changes direction.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rexi West
Upvote 0
I have a question about the apps and bots. I consider myself to be a switch (can be submissive and dominant) and was considering setting aside one day a week to do nothing but dominant on cam. I understand how the apps and bots can work well with my regular shows (multi-goal for getting naked and then masturbating) but am unsure of how to use it in a more dominant way. Are there any apps or bots specifically for being dominant? Dommes usually don't get naked, but may do foot worship or ass worship or other forms of worship... and my guess is, each submissive guy will have their own particular fetish, so having a sequence of goals may not work. (ie. A foot fetish guy probably won't want to tip towards an ass worshipping goal just to get to the foot worshipping goal...)

I hope that makes sense. Please feel free to ask for clarification if I need to reword something or explain it better. Thanks!

I honestly don't know if there are any apps or bots specific to fetishes, but you could do a CrazyTicket show to tell tickets for whatever show you want to do - OR you can always just do your show without an app! Put something like "worship my x body part for y amount of tokens" in your topic or whatever, etc. Whenever I get tired of messing with the apps (or if CB is being glitchy & won't even let me haha) I deactive all but my tip menu/etc bots, & set my topic to something totally different. I hope this helps some!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Rexi West
Upvote 0
I honestly don't know if there are any apps or bots specific to fetishes, but you could do a CrazyTicket show to tell tickets for whatever show you want to do - OR you can always just do your show without an app! Put something like "worship my x body part for y amount of tokens" in your topic or whatever, etc. Whenever I get tired of messing with the apps (or if CB is being glitchy & won't even let me haha) I deactive all but my tip menu/etc bots, & set my topic to something totally different. I hope this helps some!

That's a great idea! I did consider just not using any apps or bots, just wasn't sure if that was even an option. I'll check out the crazy ticket, too! Thanks!

Reactions: Tigerqueen
Upvote 0
Sometimes if I start attracting subs to my room I will make a special tip menu in the Single Line Tip bot -but lately it's been looking weird to my viewers? You know..__tk gag on my heel ____tk tell you individually what a little b*tch you are __tk bring my ass close for you to sniff and lick blah blah whatever you feel into doing, maybe have one medium size tip to special request a particular fetish, then you tell them how many tk from there if it's not enough. Its adjustable in case your room fills with one particular fetish, or changes direction.

Thank you so much I will check that bot out! I appreciate it!

Upvote 0
I found this thread searching for an answer to a question I had about the revshare links! I have about 45 dollars under "payout" from my affiliate link; how do I go about getting those dollars cashed out? Are they automatically included from my token payout, or should I request them separately or what? I don't think they were included in my last paycheck, so I'm just not sure what to do :p

but now that I'm here, I'm gonna answer those questions!

Tip multi goal, token keno (viper's version), keep it going (tip jar), & crazygoal! Tip multi goals are better for busier rooms/days, because most of the time those apps are for just waiting for goals to be cleared; with a busier room, it can be done quicker & more efficiently. Keno is awesome all the time, no matter the room or day, especially because when multi-goal seems to be a bust, keno picks it back up :) the tip jar is a hit or miss...depends on what the room is like, again. More tippers/people willing to tip, the more successful a tip jar app can work. One time I had an empty tip jar for 15 minutes in the middle of a cumshow...so it's good to know that your viewers will help out!

I always have a few end goals in mind. When I use multi goal, I have a bunch of small goals like "take bra off" or "pussy tease" or "naked dance," etc, & then my last two goals tend to be a cumshow or bj show or buttplug show. Same with keno; lots of small prizes, with a big one once the board is cleared.

Pretty much everything I do is in public. I only do privates at the end of my show, or if it's waaaay too slow.

PMs are 20 tokens, always. Except for mods, fan club members, EMVP's (a fan club I made up myself that's separate from the CB fan club), or really good friends/regulars. Mod privileges are tricky; sometimes I mod a person who promises to help, & they do nothing tangible. Like really, NOTHING. No talk in public, no tipping to encourage others, etc. I have two mods that I trust, & I stick to them if they're around. If they're not available, I'm my own mod :)

I tried Streamate, I tried MFC. Hated SM; too quiet, too slow, too boring for me (personally). MFC was fun, but it got to a point where I was logging off in tears every day. I once got a 17 dollar paycheck from MFC, camscore dropped, people were shitty, etc. CB is way more carefree, not competitive, & I've met way kinder & generous people on CB. There's no camscore to worry about, the apps/games are super fun & helpful, & I just like the vibe more. :)

affiliate income is automatically included in payouts.

Reactions: Tigerqueen
Upvote 0
I've wanted to try out Chaturbate for awhile, but once I got verified and everything the apps never worked for some reason. I'd set em up but they wouldn't show as active or on or whatever. I spent a whole night fucking with them haha. Probably just my wonky laptop or something.

Upvote 0
I've wanted to try out Chaturbate for awhile, but once I got verified and everything the apps never worked for some reason. I'd set em up but they wouldn't show as active or on or whatever. I spent a whole night fucking with them haha. Probably just my wonky laptop or something.

It might just be the site was being weird that night.
The apps go down a lot, and you might have gotten a bad night.

Upvote 0
It seems like CB's content delivery network provider regularly has problems. Some of my regulars have reported getting disconnected from my room because of Cloudfare (?) gateway 502 errors. It sometimes takes 10 to 15 minutes before they can reconnect.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost
Upvote 0
It seems like CB's content delivery network provider regularly has problems. Some of my regulars have reported getting disconnected from my room because of Cloudfare (?) gateway 502 errors. It sometimes takes 10 to 15 minutes before they can reconnect.
When Cloudflare returns an error, that usually means that Cloudflare is fine, but the "origin site" behind it (in this case Chaturbate's own site) is not. CDN providers hold copies of parts of websites on their servers to take some of the load off of the origin site. If they receive a request for a piece of the site that they don't have a copy of, or if their copy is too old and needs to be refreshed, they make a request to the main site for it. If that request fails, you see an error.

502 in particular, however, may rarely indicate a Cloudflare problem, specifically if they see a plain white page with black "502 Bad Gateway" text, rather than the usual pretty Cloudflare pages. I've personally never experienced this with any cloudflare fronted site, but it can happen.

edit: corrected

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Sorry to hear a few user are having challenges while logging on to Chaturbate.

Some tech support techniques to try:

1. Make sure you update your computer software on a regular basis.
I know sometimes we are tempted to click the *remind me later* button on our updates.

2. Make sure you update browsers regularly.
3. Reset your router by unplugging, waiting 30 seconds & plugging in back in.
4. Disconnect/Reconnect to wifi.

We also recommend a hardline for those looking to increase their bandwidth. This makes a BIG difference.

Good luck Chaturbaters!

Upvote 0
I have a question about CB TOS. when I log in it says in the chat that i am allowed to give away my personal website address as long as it doesn't provide video chat. I wanted to make sure because of CB quick banning policy and I wrote support and asked and they said that it does violate their TOS and i can not do it. so which is it?

Upvote 0
I have a question about CB TOS. when I log in it says in the chat that i am allowed to give away my personal website address as long as it doesn't provide video chat. I wanted to make sure because of CB quick banning policy and I wrote support and asked and they said that it does violate their TOS and i can not do it. so which is it?

I used to watermark my broadcast with my web address but whilst discussing it with Shirley she offered to check my website. Because I have links and a widget leading to video sales at ELM she said it'd be fine if I removed those links. I chose not to promote the site on CB. However, CB are perfectly happy with Twitter.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I saw a smart model who had put the widget banner thingy over the Report abuse button :D

Upvote 0
I saw a smart model who had put the widget banner thingy over the Report abuse button :D

If a Chaturbate employee catches that, they're going to be banned anyway :angelic: I don't see why people go out of their way to clearly fuck the system when it might cost them their account. I can see setting up Skype sessions and such, but being cocky on the actual site you're working on? That's pretty backwards logic in my opinion...

Upvote 0
hi (i'm new to the forum, so i hope i'm in the right place),

i recently wanted to create a new account on chaturbate and unfortunately made a mistake while filling the e-mail address section. i only realized it later. the address i gave by error seems to actually exist, and i'm afraid it could embarrass the person who owns it, and be thought as a deliberate violation of the terms (which is not). should i contact the support staff?

Upvote 0
Hey everyone! I used to cam on MFC for a while, it was my first and only camming experience. I was so clueless back then and going through depression as well so I had a difficult time staying consistent and having the energy up, etc. I'm from Europe so had to work hard to reach the 1000$ payout back then! It took me 4 months lol! But looking back, I did it in like 30 days all together and with 2-4h/day of camming, which isn't so bad for a clueless noob. And I had no sound and a crappy webcam (poor and living with parents).

Anyways....due to the bad economy and me finishing college in the next year, I've been wanting to get back to it, but focus on CB and work hard, consistently and just go for it - including the audio. And supplement it with C4S. What I'm getting at is...do you think I can be successful on CB without doing any hardcore stuff in the public chat? Is it realistic of me to get to 1000$/month on there in 3 months, camming 5 days a week for 2-5h/day? And ultimately get to 3k/month? I've already decided to get back to it..it was fun and being my own boss was awesome! I've recently broken my leg so I'm still healing and don't want to get on cam before I'm absolutely cam-ready physically so I'll be doing lots of research in the meantime...any advice is welcome! Already read all the treads on the internet except Models only, because of my inactivity.

Happy and excited to be back :party:

Upvote 0
Our Chaturbate models average $500-$1000 per week. Some make way more, some make less. It just depends how much time & effort you put into your shows.

That's great to hear and encouraging! I guess I just have to see my shows as valuable enough and put the effort in and be consistent for it to pay off :) Thank you!

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
This is my current token balance in Chaturbate right now: -1000 tokens. Yes, you read that right, MINUS one fucking thousand tokens. Meaning: I owe the site about $80 and it is so discouraging to see that number lingering on my screen and staring at me. Instead of deducting it from my token totals, they make this my current balance, like they were my bank and my account is overdraft.

It makes me so fucking mad because next time I log on the first 1000 tokens I make will go towards bringing my account back to 0 and it is such an icky feeling knowing beforehand that whatever I make on my next hour on cam will go to pay my "debt" to Chaturbate.

And why? Why did CB charge me 1000 tokens? Because of one ASSHOLE of a member who paid 1000 tokens to get in a password show I did the other night and was incapable of following simple instructions. Instructions I gave both in writing and by voice at least 5 times.

And I get it, he was frustrated, but every other member who tipped for it got in without problems, 23 people in total. Now he asks CB for a refund claiming that I left him out of the show. And CB pretends that *I* have to pay for it. I like to guide my members through CB but it is not my job to teach them how to use a computer. If I had to teach basic computer knowledge to 1000 people every night I wouldn't make a dime. If the member doesn't know how to open a PM or doesn't follow my instructions, it is his own fault. One would think these refunds would be handled by Chaturbate like the other sites like MFC do. But no, they actually pretend the model pays for it.

I am a top earner on that site, I don't cam every day but I average around 10k tokens an hour when I do. It is so cheap on their behalf not to shoulder this and make me see that -1000 tokens balance when I log in. It is discouraging and crass.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is my current token balance in Chaturbate right now: -1000 tokens. Yes, you read that right, MINUS one fucking thousand tokens. Meaning: I owe the site about $80 and it is so discouraging to see that number lingering on my screen and staring at me. Instead of deducting it from my token totals, they make this my current balance, like they were my bank and my account is overdraft.

It makes me so fucking mad because next time I log on the first 1000 tokens I make will go towards bringing my account back to 0 and it is such an icky feeling knowing beforehand that whatever I make on my next hour on cam will go to pay my "debt" to Chaturbate.

And why? Why did CB charge me 1000 tokens? Because of one ASSHOLE of a member who paid 1000 tokens to get in a password show I did the other night and was incapable of following simple instructions. Instructions I gave both in writing and by voice at least 5 times.

And I get it, he was frustrated, but every other member who tipped for it got in without problems, 23 people in total. Now he asks CB for a refund claiming that I left him out of the show. And CB pretends that *I* have to pay for it. I like to guide my members through CB but it is not my job to teach them how to use a computer. If I had to teach basic computer knowledge to 1000 people every night I wouldn't make a dime. If the member doesn't know how to open a PM or doesn't follow my instructions, it is his own fault. One would think these refunds would be handled by Chaturbate like the other sites like MFC do. But no, they actually pretend the model pays for it.

I am a top earner on that site, I don't cam every day but I average around 10k tokens an hour when I do. It is so cheap on their behalf not to shoulder this and make me see that -1000 tokens balance when I log in. It is discouraging and crass.

Wow, I'm sorry. Got a chargeback once on MyFreeCams (a chargeback on MFC...who knew?) for that exact same amount...1,000 tokens. You log in and see it there on the screen, and it's like WHAT THE FUCK...

Upvote 0

Feel free to message me privately. I'd like to investigate this issue.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , or anyone who knows the answer to this, do we get in trouble on CB if a dog happens to be seen sleeping in the background? Obviously said pet would never be part of any shows. I have a lot of free time I can spend online, but not a lot of dog free time between my needy aging special needs rescues. Sorry for double posting this (the models only forum did not seem very active and I am dying to know the answer to this question because SM is killing my soul atm).

Upvote 0
As long as your site isn't hosting video chat or selling pvt shows, you can link it.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie , or anyone who knows the answer to this, do we get in trouble on CB if a dog happens to be seen sleeping in the background? Obviously said pet would never be part of any shows. I have a lot of free time I can spend online, but not a lot of dog free time between my needy aging special needs rescues. Sorry for double posting this (the models only forum did not seem very active and I am dying to know the answer to this question because SM is killing my soul atm).

If your pet is in the background and there is no interaction, I don't see why this would be an issue. Of course if this situation was to be abused, a performer would get a site warning.

• Helpful!
Reactions: caramia
Upvote 0
Hi! I have been working on CB for 3 months and this post is really helpfull, thank you!

Token Keno, guys love it because it's interactive and they can have good prizes for an small quantity of tokens. I use tip multigoal, I think that big goals can be a little intimidating so it's better to start with small ones -in my opinion, of course-. I also like pool bot when I broadcast my boyfriend so users can choose where he cums -feet/10 tks/boobs 15 tks/face 20 tks/mouth 25 tks-, this one ALWAYS work for us.
I usually start with clothes on and small goals like "flash ass" or "tits out". I always use apps or bots to keep the action and I usually end with cumshow.
Yeah, I do everything in public but I have been recorded and that makes me sad so now I prefer private pages like Streamate. I'm into kinky/fetish/rough sex and sometimes is hard to do that kind of shows in front of 600 guys.
No caps, no begging, no demandig without tips... PMs just if my room is empty and I'm bored (and the guy is darkblue or purple) or if they tip. I like to say "hello" to my few regulars who are generous with me.
After all that "chaturbatemodel" or "webcamrecordings" thing now I prefer Streamate but Chaturbate is more enjoyable and funny, in my opinion. I never tried MFC cause of that scorecam thing!

Upvote 0
ive been on mfc for a couple a months and just decided to sign up for cb a few days ago for some extra cash flo. u guys are opening my world up i never knew abt these apps !!

so far my shows have like no structure im just trying to be friendly and it brings people but it doesnt bring work so i obviously hv to do something abt that.

i dont do cumshows in public, but i do in grup and pvt, but i havent been getting much luck on shows lately so maybe i will?? not sure yet

as for pms i talk to the ones who i know are generous but i get a lot of un-generous people in the mix, how do u guys do it. i feel like sometimes when i cam im so desperate to talk to ppl theyre always passign me by
and ill always get like a solid tipper and theyre always like -eh so im ur only tipper eh, i think u can break rules for me and show pus*i- and typing this all out hurt my ego a lil lol but im just trying my best i guess

Upvote 0
I am a male and I cam on Chaturbate frequently. Started about 2 years ago. I am always naked and I masturbate. No show, just stroke. I never get tips and most of my viewers do not have tokens to tip with. Most of my viewers are male. A few females have been willing to have phone sex with me and that has been pretty hot! I mean a guy only has so much to work with! I woman can play with her boobs and get a guy going! I usually only look at the mature section, (since I am in that category).
I masturbate frequently and have gotten to the point that I enjoy others watching me do it As for PMs I don't do much since it is a distraction. Hard to type when primary hand is otherwise occupied. I like CB and have some regulars there.
Only bummer is that they do not take gift charge cards. I use them to avoid record on my regular card, ( you know why ). So I can not tip my favorites. Amazes me how many guys make demands and don't tip to get them.

Upvote 0
Hello everyone! I would really like to know who theses performers are! From the sound we can hear on the video, it's definitely chaturbate, and i would like to see more of them, and tip them if they are still doing videos :

http://www.xvideos.com/video2135309...se_two_sluts_more_videos_on_www.topcameragirl

i know it sucks that they are being robbed by these websites, but if someone can help, it would be great, thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.