AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

So I hope this is the right place to ask this question! I'm a new cam model on chaturbate. I have only been on for 3 weeks now. I have a high quality camera, my lighting is perfect and I'm friendly and engaging or so I thought. For some reason I am having a hard time getting people to come in my room. I had 1 night while I was under new status where I had 800! Since then I can't keep anymore than 10 people in the room. I try talking to them (they don't always talk back), I have tried multiple apps like keno and tip multi goal to no avail. Please how do you get more users to your rooms and keep them??

Consistency, building up regulars, time and patience. Get yourself verified on here. There's a lot of good advice in the models only section. In the meantime, try refreshing the page if no one is talking (the site gets buggy sometimes). You can also try different times during the day.

Upvote 0
So I hope this is the right place to ask this question! I'm a new cam model on chaturbate. I have only been on for 3 weeks now. I have a high quality camera, my lighting is perfect and I'm friendly and engaging or so I thought. For some reason I am having a hard time getting people to come in my room. I had 1 night while I was under new status where I had 800! Since then I can't keep anymore than 10 people in the room. I try talking to them (they don't always talk back), I have tried multiple apps like keno and tip multi goal to no avail. Please how do you get more users to your rooms and keep them??

Patience! If you attracted 800 once you can do it again, and again, just figure out why it worked for you that day. Some things to ask yourself about that day:

* At what time did you cam?

* How long did you stay on?

* What were you wearing?

* What were you doing?

Then try to figure out what is missing.

Apps are cool but they don't make or break a room, you do.

Upvote 0
Sorry if this has been answered already, but is there a way to charge for PMs? As in more than 1 token? I broadcasted on CB last night for the first time and had guys tip me 1 token then send me a PM. If I ignored them some of them tipped more. I made $20 in about half an hour just from that and doing one short private show, but was very overwhelmed because I was getting so many messages so I just left. Is there a min. token for PM setting somewhere I don't see?

Upvote 0
Aside from the 100 token tip (which makes the sound of many coins dropping), does everything below 100 make the same tip sound? Just wondering because usually in private shows the broadcasters aren't looking at the screen and I wonder if they know when I'm tipping them 10, 25, and 30 tokens? It would be unfortunate that if only at the end of the show they realize "oh wow, that guy tipped me a lot".

Upvote 0
This thread is gold! Thanks so much to everyone who is contributing.

I'm still new on CB... Two weeks today. I've been enjoying it but once that fresh newbie status left it has definitely been a lot harder to attract and keep members in my room.

Upvote 0
I just registered for chaturbate but I'm not sure if I'll stay (they'll probably ban me for looking underage lmfao)

I was just wondering if anyone had some profile customization tips? I really don't like mine being simple and boring!

Upvote 0
There are a few people on chaturbate who do custom profiles , I think you can find them on twitter.

Upvote 0
What is your favorite app? Why?
I'm pretty simple, I use Tip Goal or sometimes when I'm feeling ~fancy~ I do a draining tip jar!
How do you generally structure your shows?
Kind of whatever I feel like? I'm super unprofessional TBH
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
I thought it was against Chaturbate's rules If not though I'd totally do stuff in public. I hang out naked on my back porch a lot even though I have 5 roommates.
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
I hate when people ask to be my mod when I've literally never talked to them before... you're not going to mod if it's your first time visiting my room! I charge 11 tokens for PMs, the small charge keeps away spam and I can focus on rubbing my boobs or whatever instead of typing.
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?
I haven't looked at other sites yet tbh. I use Chaturbate because I know it's pretty popular, but the lag lately is really annoying so I might switch sites if I can find one with equal or more traffic/income

Upvote 0
Many thanks to everyone who's shared how they structure their shows (or don't!), that's very helpful. I'm planning on starting on chaturbate very soon, but feeling stuck trying to find simple ways to stay engaging and actually hit goals while silent camming since I have roommates. So far I'm planning to play lots of games. I've seen that keno is super popular, but does anyone have experience with other games (guessing games, etc)?

Upvote 0
I was just wondering if anyone had some profile customization tips? I really don't like mine being simple and boring!
Does this help? free access available too
chaturbate live Bio template editor
Unfortunately I haven't added "anime" or "childish" themes (i don't know how to name them... a theme similar to your current one)
I've noticed a pattern and a certain popularity among models using "childish" themes... From my point of view, a bio should represent the model only 50% (branding, image) and address to tippers the other 50%... I might be wrong its not a general rule. :)

Upvote 0
Hi,

I ve got a strange situation going on here . I ussualy cam with my notebook ( i7 processor 8gb ram 256 ssd ) and i got like 30-35 fps .... Internet speed is the same 100mbps . From Friday Night to Sunday Night even if my framerate says the same ( 30-35fps) when i try to enter my room from other notebook it frames so hard and all the users says the same ... I know it s from Chaturbate cause Skype works perfectly and all others cam sites. Am I the only one experiencing this? Thanks

Upvote 0
There is any good manycam alternative? We using manycam because we doing video in video + DMCA logo, but a lot of times our viewers telling to us, they dont hear us

Upvote 0
Discovered even though my id is okay they feel i dont look old enough. Kinda sucks considering my dads 50 and looks 25 looks like chaturbate wont be an option for me.

Upvote 0
So my followers asked if I could change my breast reduction tape on cam. It was healed over. The tape is just to stop the scars from warping. So for whatever reason the nipple edge seems to have gotten some would that I didn't know about. I pulled the tape off and began bleeding. Took myself off cam and covered it up. I couldn't get banned for that could I? It was an accident after all.
Perhaps I am in a similar situation. I had surgery on the ectopic pregnancy, and my belly is covered with plasters eventually I got banned 2 times and still blocked (((

Upvote 0
Why the chaturbate dont wanna accept driving licenses from Philippines if they accepting it from India?

Because as you know you can buy a fake Phil drivers license for 200 pesos. Try to get one of the new Postal id's they accept those

Upvote 0
I was told why I was blocked -
"A site administrator has sent you a warning with the following message:
Using the metal rings is not allowed, please do not use them again"

But how??? I have piercings in nipples and labia.:(:cry:
Your rings are much more extreme than usual piercings.

Upvote 0
There are a few people on chaturbate who do custom profiles , I think you can find them on twitter.

Would you happen to know their names by any chance?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.