AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

I just use what other people tend to use/popular, then new viewers don't get distracted with understanding whats going on.
1000tok goals, 1x goal topless, 3x goal naked, 4x oil, 5x nipple clamps or butt pluge etc, 6x goal shower, 7x goal cum with hitachi,
(see my bio for tip menu) usually big ticket items go for snapchat, toy play
I have had sex with a boy in public/free chat so I am very public (not an exhibitionist though)
600 tok open cam/PM otherwise send in tip note or public chat, mods are usually ones that the community knows well and have been referred
I started on MFC but then it got slow for me so I do CB and I can do b/g stuff on CB. The analogy I heard was Andriod/PC is to Apple as Chaturbate is to MFC, so I want to go back to MFC to make more $$ but use the boy/girl advantages of CB

Upvote 0
Hi,

I ve got a strange situation going on here . I ussualy cam with my notebook ( i7 processor 8gb ram 256 ssd ) and i got like 30-35 fps .... Internet speed is the same 100mbps . From Friday Night to Sunday Night even if my framerate says the same ( 30-35fps) when i try to enter my room from other notebook it frames so hard and all the users says the same ... I know it s from Chaturbate cause Skype works perfectly and all others cam sites. Am I the only one experiencing this? Thanks
It's Chaturbate, it's been super lagging lately. I have super Internet speed and I still get issues. so do my cam model friends in other countries.

Upvote 0
I'm new to camming so this might change.

I'm using tip multi-goal at the moment. It helps me to organise things and hope it entices people to tip. Bot wise I use Token Keno though I'm still trying to streamline it. I've used dice roll and wheel of fortune and have it as back up if I want it.
Tip multigoal set up to pretty much match token keno. Right now it goes top off -> bra off -> cum time.
Yes. I don't do privates at the moment. I'm still trying to get comfortable. Cummed in public so that's pretty far I guess.
Being respectful is a given. I tend to ignore greys and silence people who are overly rude. I don't have any rules regarding PMs right now. My friend is a mod but I can manage myself.
I'm super new (I've cammed four times) and only on Chaturbate so I can't really comment on other sites. I'd like to try MFC in the future but the camscore scares me right now.

Reactions: Blake Devine
Upvote 0
So I hope this is the right place to ask this question! I'm a new cam model on chaturbate. I have only been on for 3 weeks now. I have a high quality camera, my lighting is perfect and I'm friendly and engaging or so I thought. For some reason I am having a hard time getting people to come in my room. I had 1 night while I was under new status where I had 800! Since then I can't keep anymore than 10 people in the room. I try talking to them (they don't always talk back), I have tried multiple apps like keno and tip multi goal to no avail. Please how do you get more users to your rooms and keep them??

What you got from chaturbate was a regular boost that all new models get. You get the tag and most importantly get published on page 1. That is why you got 800 people in your room.
In my opinion, you did the tech stuff correctly and you should be proud of that.
However, there are a lot of things to be done and the first thing is to see what are the trends on the site right now.

1. Check out what top models are doing and what kind of apps they use, special toys and topics. Try to emulate that as a start and take it from there.
2. See what time of day works best for you.
3. Find a great angle that brings people in your room.
4. Fist thing when you login take a sexy pose or do some free sexual content. Not too long, though. (that will steer traffic to your room)
5. Set-up a twitter account and have people follow you when you are offline.
6. Smile a lot and don't get discouraged quickly. The road to becoming a successful cam model is not always easy. Prepare yourself for the long haul.

I don't mean to sound negativist, but the 800 was a fluke. Don't blame yourself though.

Good luck and don't forget to follow these steps!

Upvote 0
Get yourself verified on here. There's a lot of good advice in the models only section.

really? I was assured all the useful info was public / that male models aren't missing anything useful.

Upvote 0
really? I was assured all the useful info was public / that male models aren't missing anything useful.
Male models (as far as I know) aren't allowed to be "verified" to reach the models only posts.

Upvote 0
what're the site rules on creating a new account?

with all the bugginess lately, I've heard people talking about creating a new account to solve the problem.

can you have two verfied active accounts, or do they delete one/consider one an imposter/fraud/etc.?

(I'm sure you can, because I saw the other day someone notifying to be sure you follow her new account, but I thought I better play it safe and ask)

Upvote 0
I usually use tip counter as I do random stuff and don't always have a goal.

In my experience since i;m a relatively unknown chaturbater, I have 25tok for requests, 100tok jerk off, 500 anal play/cumshow.
Of course pvts I make the most money in, but i'm not to into pvts.

Yes I go full if I feel like it that day.

25tok for PM or If you are pretty cool and talkative then I might PM you myself haha.

When I started on my old account, I found the layout extremely easy to get used to and within a few days had a steady following of 100 people watching my live shows. Not much, but not bad either in my opinion. I tried mfc and couldn't build any following. Of course the money on CB is much better for me

Upvote 0
what're the site rules on creating a new account?

with all the bugginess lately, I've heard people talking about creating a new account to solve the problem.

can you have two verfied active accounts, or do they delete one/consider one an imposter/fraud/etc.?

(I'm sure you can, because I saw the other day someone notifying to be sure you follow her new account, but I thought I better play it safe and ask)

You can keep more than one active verified account, but just know that creating a new account won't solve any glitch or lag of bug problems on the site. It has everything to do with the site & the way they take care of it & nothing to do with your personal account. Sorry :/ they do essentially nothing to fix any of their problems, all you can do is make sure your computer is updated, you're using the right browser, not running background applications, etc.

Upvote 0
You can keep more than one active verified account, but just know that creating a new account won't solve any glitch or lag of bug problems on the site. It has everything to do with the site & the way they take care of it & nothing to do with your personal account. Sorry :/ they do essentially nothing to fix any of their problems, all you can do is make sure your computer is updated, you're using the right browser, not running background applications, etc.

sweet as. it's mostly about troubleshooting for me. I'm curious if it changes anything. but I'm curious if 'new' status again would change traffic at all.

Upvote 0
sweet as. it's mostly about troubleshooting for me. I'm curious if it changes anything. but I'm curious if 'new' status again would change traffic at all.

To be honest, getting a new account won't fix any of your problems. Starting fresh instead of sitting down & thinking about what isn't working for you isn't a solution, & a copout. If you don't change anything about your show or room or vibe, & get a new account, your traffic won't change at all.

Upvote 0
hey, is anyone else having issues with the apps?

I regularly use the standard 'goal reacher' app, but the last couple days it has been basically resetting on its own. we get to zero, and it rolls over as if it's a goal counter app or something, but doesn't announce we've reached zero or anything userful like that! hell, at once point I think the goal was 350 or something, someone tipped down to 200, and then a new tip took it back up to 240... like what the hell, that's not even resetting, that's just fucking up.

Upvote 0
I'm also curious... I tip daily, but my username has never changed color. isn't it supposed to 'go' blue/navy/purple/purplebold based on tipping behavior? it should at least be navy/bold blue

Upvote 0
When I started on my old account, I found the layout extremely easy to get used to and within a few days had a steady following of 100 people watching my live shows. Not much, but not bad either in my opinion. I tried mfc and couldn't build any following. Of course the money on CB is much better for me

You're a male model. I'm not surprised you could not build a following on mfc, since it's a female only site.

Upvote 0
To be honest, getting a new account won't fix any of your problems. Starting fresh instead of sitting down & thinking about what isn't working for you isn't a solution, & a copout. If you don't change anything about your show or room or vibe, & get a new account, your traffic won't change at all.

I think the biggest problem is my potato.
I can only do 480x and can't even reliably get 20 frames at that res!
it's one reason I have more galleries than most people on my page, offline I can at least show them a reason to follow me and be patient for the future, and kinda give their imagination something to fill in the blurry blanks with :p

a couple points of difference are probably all that's saving me. got some lovely loyal fans who're supporting me while I work on the tech.

Upvote 0
I've only just started getting serious about streaming so I'm still trying to feel out where my niche and what really works for me. I've gotten some really great ideas from this thread so thanks!

I like multitip goal/ crazy goal and token keno
I try something a little different every time. I'm still trying to figure out what works best. Also I get bored easily.
Yup.
My only real rules are don't be an asshat. I will PM anyone who asks nicely. I have a friend and fellow cam model who mods for me (and vice versa)
CB is the only site I've used for any length of time. I plan on trying out some of the other ones at some point.

Upvote 0
Hi I'm new to this board and this is my first post! I can't find the introduction section or newbie section so here I am. My name is Stevie from NC. I was intrigue in this thread that's why I choose to post here.

What is your favorite app? Why? From now I used Camfrog I'm a Pioneer in one of the chat room there
How do you generally structure your shows? I'm not doing any show there but I always go for some private chat if someone want to flirt with me there.
Do you perform in public? Yes if I feel it but not always maybe once in a month

Upvote 0
just finished my 23rd back-and-forth with chaturbate support.

I'm not convinced I'm dealing with an English-language native. it's very frustrating.

Upvote 0
they just announced on twitter

In Chaturbate’s effort to improve email support by customer service we added an option to rate support replies! https://blog.chaturbate.com/news-and-announcements/rate-my-reply/ …

I'd prefer a 'tick this box if you want a reply from a native speaker of your language (this may mean delays in our responding to your inquiry)' option, but anything is better than nothing :)

Reactions: Dan N
Upvote 0
Hi guys. I was wondering if any of you could tell me what happened to the web couple sindysweet777.
I used to watch this couple, but now I can not search their username. I Don't know if they deleted their account (which would be weird, taking in count how many followers they already had), or changed their name, or have another account.

I´m asking here, cause it's very very hard to find where to ask something on chaturbate. If any of you could tell me, maybe an user that was suscribed to them or knows them, it would be helpful.

Upvote 0
I like multitip goal/ tip menu notifier / notifier
Im like super new been 7 days today however, i noticed the multitip to break it down to a couple 50 tk goals, 75tk than a few 100-200 tk goals for more nudey fun. At that point i modify my tip menus, that way its rewarding for everyone reaching my smaller goals and i found it keeps my room flowing and bringing in more tips. The notifier helps cause i promote alot in my IG and twitter my hours etc.
Still trying to figure that out still a lot of trial and error. However I like to talk hang out and I do when I get bored do some pole tricks.
Yes
PMs are allowed from everyone but GREY'S. Mod privileges don't have 1.
.It isn't my only came site but I do rank it in my top 3

Upvote 0
Mod privileges, etc?

don't have 1

it always intrigues me when I see someone who draws an audience of 2-5,000 who doesn't seem to see the value in a mod here and there. what's the reasoning?

Upvote 0
it always intrigues me when I see someone who draws an audience of 2-5,000 who doesn't seem to see the value in a mod here and there. what's the reasoning?
I'm a week in. Moderating my room would mean finding someone who I can have some sembalance of trust and who works with my schedule.
Presently when I get online that's not the goal.

Upvote 0
Hi guys. I was wondering if any of you could tell me what happened to the web couple sindysweet777.
I used to watch this couple, but now I can not search their username. I Don't know if they deleted their account (which would be weird, taking in count how many followers they already had), or changed their name, or have another account.

I´m asking here, cause it's very very hard to find where to ask something on chaturbate. If any of you could tell me, maybe an user that was suscribed to them or knows them, it would be helpful.

I don't know this couple, but it's possible they deleted their account for personal reasons; sometimes a follower count has no influence on a person's decision. Also possible they were having privacy/safety issues. If they had a twitter, try to find them there. :h:

Upvote 0
I'm a week in. Moderating my room would mean finding someone who I can have some sembalance of trust and who works with my schedule.
Presently when I get online that's not the goal.

not necessarily.
modding doesn't inherently offer anything to the mod, AFAIK (it's not like it's equivalent to fan club or anything where they get an all access pass). you can even turn off 'mods get in free' for your ticket shows if you really don't think they're doing all that much for you.
mod status just means they have the power to PM people and silence or ban people, and they can post helpful GIFs like 'don't forget to follow' and stuff like that so you don't have to waste a bot on the rotating notifier or something that isn't as eye-catching.
if you feel you don't really need a mod anyway, then someone who can only hang out for a couple hours is better than nothing, and it doesn't matter if they can't do your whole 8 hour shift or something with you. a lot of mods come and go from what I've seen.
trust might come into it if you don't give out any external information, and you want someone on skype/kik/etc. as an independent live contact to tell you if chat has frozen and you need to shift browsers or refresh, since mods can otherwise only inform you of the broadcast freezing, not chat freezing (on CB, at least).
usually I just mod someone I'm grateful to who shows a continued interest in my success and knowledge about how the site works. they're happy to tip to help me make a better show and encourage others to join in towards goals, so free ticket shows and emailing and access to galleries n stuff is the least I can do in return to say I like having you here :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
since I can't see a 'contact' option on CB, I'm just gunna float this idea here in case any CB staff lurk. curious if any other camsites use it.

sometimes I want to give someone access to a gallery that has a paywall as a thank you (e.g., they spend a lot of tokens arbitrarily, and after a bit of chat I find out some of my pics might be something they're into, and it's like 'aw man you should've used them on that! I want you to see them now!')

the feature I'd really like to have is like 'click here to generate a single-use password'
you give that password to a member,
they'd click the thumbnail and get a 'pay n tkns for this gallery or enter password here' and get to add it to their collection, but they can't share the password with anyone else because it's void after that.

the only alternative I have is to drop it to 1tk temporarily (it says something like 'pending approval', but it is in fact an instantaneous update), and put the wall back up after they buy it. it just doesn't have the same lovely giftcard feeling about it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.