AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Public Chaturbate Thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca Buck

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 10, 2012
Seattle
Twitter Username
@rbeccabuck
Chaturbate Username
theloyalbuck
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/96418/Rebecca-Buck/
Hey all. There's a thread in the Model's Only section regarding Chaturbate. However, I know it's not a site limited to female models. So I was gonna see if the greater wide world of ACF would like to offer insight and opinions as to this particular camsite.

Now I've not been camming long. I started on MFC, did SM for a bit, and dabbled with C4S and ELM. I primarily just hang out on CB now, mostly because my other half Rooster really wanted to cam with me. So, we make a fair amount together, and we are combined able to reach a daily goal in a reasonable amount of time. Our primary income so far is camming, even though we have other jobs.

So, my questions for you guys, models and members alike:

What is your favorite app? Why?
How do you generally structure your shows?
Do you perform in public? If not, how far do you go in public?
Models: What are your rules, regarding PM privilges, Mod privileges, etc?
If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites?

Anyone that is trying to set up OBS, try this guide by Chaturbate:

https://support.chaturbate.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2820593-how-do-i-set-up-obs-?b_id=833

or the YouTube video:

Been using OBS for a while now and I would HIGHLY recommend using an Ethernet (wired) connection rather than WiFi.

Also if you're having issues with FPS or lagging issues take a look at your settings:

OBS >> Settings / Preferences >> Output >> Video Bitrate

I set this to around 3000 on my broadband connection that has an upload of 5MBPS

Plus on Windows computer, if you're having some issues with your FPS you can set 'Process Priority' to 'HIGH' under Advanced option within the settings / preferences.

Upvote 0
I was chatting with a good friend who is a model on CB, she was unhappy someone had complained about her and got fined a decent amount of tokens, this was news to me that that could happen?
Is this a normal form of dissaplinary action taken by CB support? I thought there was warnings and bans, I wasn't told what the offence was, is this a common practice?

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm just a lonely guy who decided to give cam sites a chance. I'm a viewer, not a performer. got a lot of respect for all of you that do so for a living as you're doing something most of wouldn't have the guts to do, especially if it's your only alternative and you have mouths to feed.

Checked out chaturbate, and I'm not sure what to make of cam sites now. Found some good stuff, but most of it has really distorted audio that kinda kills the experience, and there was this troll that caused me to make an account here so I can figure out how to block certain streamers from my feed. Hoping I can get some recommendations for couples streams.

Upvote 0
First time I hear about something like that and I've been model on chaturbate for quite a while now. It's possible that users ask for a token refund when something was arranged and not delivered but the model gets asked first and chaturbate tries to make an arrangement. That happened to me once.

Upvote 0
I wasn't told what the fine was for, I won't say the amount but it was over 1000 tokens.
Naughty girl, I wonder what it was for?

Upvote 0
Did anyone noticed chaturbate has been rather glitchy? Second night I'm nt appearing in tags and I'm refreshing that shit but it ain't helping

• Hugs
Reactions: ember_bb
Upvote 0
Yes its been doing an odd glitch where the feed jumps back to a frame from a few minutes back, it's make the show appear as it could be be a recording, but if you have followed the chat you'd know it isn't.
But could be our crappy internet connection here?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ember_bb
Upvote 0
Not sure if this is topic for general cam chat, if not let me know. Anyone having trouble with user counts being VERY low on CB? I can't seem to get over 50 people lately. I play games, HD cam, use OBS for better cam quality, yeti mic, fastest internet from my provider, engage and chat, play, etc etc. Not sure whats going on. Any feed back would be great! Thx!

Upvote 0
I have been searching all over this forum for an answer but I can't seem to find one anywhere. How long do you guys wait before starting a crazy ticket hidden show? Or do you wait until you have a certain number of tickets purchased? Sorry if this has been answered before!

Upvote 0
I have been searching all over this forum for an answer but I can't seem to find one anywhere. How long do you guys wait before starting a crazy ticket hidden show? Or do you wait until you have a certain number of tickets purchased? Sorry if this has been answered before!
I rarely do CT shows but I'd say whatever you think your peak viewership is gonna be yea? It's all about knowing your viewers

• Helpful!
Reactions: Dawn Skyler
Upvote 0
I use bomb bot ultra daily to help curb grey antics, spam my social media and remind people to follow me. It also has a king tipper feature as well as other features. It also has a silence list that I update after every show for users I ban and never want to hear from again. This doesn't mean they are permanently banned as CB SADLY doesn't allow that but it forces them to tip me if they wish to speak or get spoken to in chat. As far as apps the ones that work the best for me are the flexible tip jar and token keno. Token Keno is my favorite when shows start to get slow.
I start off very simple, no apps or goals running. I have certain poses that help fill the room up, I make sure to say hi to regulars and to anyone who chats, I pick topics to talk about, then when tips start flowing I ask if there's a request for a game app or particular goal or if it's slow I pick apps that I think may pick up the pace a bit. I always have private shows open. I always take private shows. I always allow spying on private shows. (can you tell I prefer them over public shows?) I like to hang out and relax and require little effort/stay away from complicated shows because it's never worked for me in the past. I think it's because I am laid back and attract laid back clientele. Oh, I also twerk A LOT. lmao!!
Short answer: no. I don't show my pussy at all in public. I did once or twice when I first started camming. I'm a mostly non-nude model in public chat but I will do boob flashes or bush flashes for typically higher priced tips than most camgirls I see on cb. I prefer private shows where I go full nude. I like to tease.
I have one mod who I haven't seen in ages. I prefer to go without mods. He is someone I trust IRL and thus I really don't find mods necessary. He taught me the ropes of CB and taught me the value of thinking outside the box, refusing to sit naked in public chat and being my own mod. Bomb bot ultra does a lot of "modding" for me. I used to charge 35 tokens for a pm because people were just out of control with it. However I have lowered it to 10 and I'm quite happy with the outcome. I also used to have a horrible internet connection that made cb crash when I had too many (3) pm's open. Luckily I don't have that problem anymore. It was a nightmare.
So far it's the only site I've live streamed on. It just seems to have a lot more freedom than other camming sites. I'm happy with it so I see little reason to leave. MFC might have a ton of traffic but its rules/lack of particular features irritate me. So I have very little interest heading over there. I'm not a fan of it for the ranking system in particular, same with manyvids. Stripchat seems nice but I am still researching it. I am trying to be more independent nowadays.

Upvote 0

A rule of thumb my mentor taught me was wait until you get at last 1000 viewers or you won't have very many people join. I've never had much luck with it. It seems to be best for couples shows. Perhaps advertising it heavily for a couple weeks before you do it might help?

Upvote 0
A rule of thumb my mentor taught me was wait until you get at last 1000 viewers or you won't have very many people join. I've never had much luck with it. It seems to be best for couples shows. Perhaps advertising it heavily for a couple weeks before you do it might help?
Thank you so much! This was very helpful

Upvote 0
The auto-reset token goal has always been a favorite, it's so versatile and can be made to fit almost any kind of show
The structure is very laid back, but also very goal oriented. Basically mini-goals are in place with a tip menu active to reach each mini-goal (the few regulars I've gotten back are quite big fans of the new tip menu lol)
Yep, I prefer public shows over private, I try to avoid privates if at all possible. Im a huge exhibitionist so I have most fun with a big crowd, and one on one has the potential to give me anxiety attacks unless it happens to be with one of my regulars. Rando "off the street" users rarely get to take me private.
My public shows show, well, everything lol. Again, exhibitionist, so the farther I can push it, the more I enjoy it. And my belief is, if I'm enjoying it, they'll vibe off that and enjoy the show even more.
I have a club set up as a part of my bio, where Mod privileges are a part of the club member rewards. I have a whole slew of mods (and somehow manage to find myself mod-less repeatedly, bloody timezones), even my highest tippers are mods and they love it. It singles them out and gives them a visible representation of their part in our weird little family (my main color theme is red, not on purpose but hey)
I have a very chill, laid back approach to camming. I invest a lot of time and effort into the viewers who invest a lot of tokens in me, and this includes just hanging out sometimes. I enjoy the fact that chaturbate doesnt have a camscore, or I'd really be fucked. The interface and user friendliness has always been a plus. Yeah, it can be glitchy at times, but when one considers the sheer volume of users moving through the site, and the data load they're constantly under, the glitches seem much milder (at least to me). I also dont think I could survive any other site that didnt have a similar app/bot interface, I've become way too dependant

Upvote 0
Random (and maybe silly) question, but how do you guys deal with sitting/laying down for hours on end? I have issues with chronic body pain and need support. I have found myself cutting cam sessions short because my neck and back are killing me. I find my couch definitely better than my bed, but just wondering if any of you had any tips or tricks. Thanks in advance! xx

Upvote 0

I usually use Keno X, Multi-Goal or regular tip Goal as my main Apps.

I like Keno X over regular Token Keno for a couple reasons. The first being you can set mini goals throughout the game. I have found that when my games are longer it can be a bit difficult to keep up your momentum but in Keno X you can have mini goals at 25% board cleared, 50% and 75%- I usually do 5 min BJ, Sexy strip tease, etc at each one because it helps bring more viewers into the room and encourages the members to think of the big picture and end show rather than solely focusing on the small prizes throughout. You can also have up to 250 prizes (I usually do 50). The only down sides that I can think of would be no group tipping and no ticket shows, etc at board cleared, so you would just have whatever you end goal is. Another thing I like about Keno is that you do not have to have a big goal at the end- you are already performing so many mini shows, members are just as happy to watch you clear the board.

Personally- I don't like the "no wasted tips" feature because I usually have a Dice Roll game going 24/7 so bigger tips always have at least 2 prizes (keno & dice) and in games with 50+ prizes, I will earn about 300 tokens more than I would have with tipping!

Also- the formula to calculate you net tokens for a keno game is (n/2)(n+1)
SO if you are doing a game with 50 prizes : (50/2)(50+1)=25*51= 1275 tokens

My favorite Bot is Dice Roll game because it allows me to put in a mix of more "pricey" prizes and smaller ones. I have "kitty close up", smile, see me doggy style (panties on) doggy panties off, suck fingers, etc. I like that it is low enough for many people to play but still has a good mix of prizes to where I do not feel I am giving a "free show". I almost ALWAYS have this going, and sometimes I use it as my App instead of a supplement to my Tip Goal and tip menu.

Tip menu 4sci is the best tip menu ever because you do not have to put your menu in order meaning if you think of something to add halfway through a show you can add it in super fast without reorganizing your whole menu. You can also split you tip menu into two separate lists (and make them different colors) which is really great for larger tip menus b/c members are a bit more likely to look through smaller lists idk it is just something I have noticed.

Usually I will log on with some sort of get naked and dance goal to get me inn the groove. It is always nice to use tip multi goal for this because it makes the goals seem a bit smaller. Then I will go to a cum show/fingering goal and the something else

Other times I will start with a Keno Game and have enough prizes to meet about 1/2 or more of my day's goal. Because I do not use group tipping I end up with about 300 more tkns meaning that I am closer to goal than originally anticipated. Then I will do some sort of fun striptease goal or a cum show goal to finish up my tokens for the day.

It is always super convenient to have a go to list of prizes/goals, so on days where your hoo-hah is sore or yuo are just not feeling it, you can still have a good show while taking it easy. Personally I am very tender and get sore SOOOO EASILY so I will try and do as many peep show goals/spreads, ass play etc. on those days. I never try and do kitty + booty shows in the same days so that I am able to cylce through different things and give my body mini breaks throughout the week. It is so hard to recuperate when your job is to literally play with yourself - so keeping your physical abilities and such in mind so SO IMPORTANT

I do everything in public. When I first started camming I was making half my money in private shows because it is more difficult to reach goals and get many tippers etc. Now I do not offer group shows (I never found them fun/worth it) and I mostly schedule privates outside of my normal shows just because it is hard to rebuild my room after a pausing my show for a private. I will leave my privates on in the first and last hours of my show when it isn't as big of a deal to have the interruption though. Private shows are a great way to make tokens but I feel that is only the case when you have talked about limits before starting the show. Otherwise you run the risk of leaving your room for 5 minutes, losing your viewers and then realizing the show just won't work.

Basic rule of thumb would be if a member asks you to mod - never give them the privilege. I have only used a mod twice in the 4 months I have been camming. Beyond that, just make sure it is someone you really trust. I have "brief PM' for 12 tkns in my tip menu. I don't like pm becasue like privates, it can take your attention away from the room especially if the member is extra chatty (not saying it is bad, it just does). When people PM first i will usually say hello back but then direct them to my tip menu.. If a member is asking to PM about a private show but doesn't want to pay 12tkns for a PM I won't waste my time. It is $1.20 and they are already inquiring about a 60tkn/minute show - 12 tkns should not be an issue

I do have a couple members that I will PM without them tipping, or if someone buys a raffle ticket I will pm them for their email in the event that they win. Generally they are very cool about only using the PM to talk about business. It is totally up to you

also- if a member is a frequent tipper etc I will pm without the 12 tokens because I know they will make up for it later on, etc. It is just super helpful to have a charge for it for non regulars because it keeps you PMs from getting out of hand.
When I first started out I had PM for 6-8tkns (can't remember exactly) and there were a lot more people tipping for PM than now at 12 but I like it better this way anyways!

Upvote 0
Random (and maybe silly) question, but how do you guys deal with sitting/laying down for hours on end? I have issues with chronic body pain and need support. I have found myself cutting cam sessions short because my neck and back are killing me. I find my couch definitely better than my bed, but just wondering if any of you had any tips or tricks. Thanks in advance! xx
OH MY WORD I FEEL YOUR PAIN (LITERALLY). Never lean on your arms while on cam - try and have some seated back support (those pillows with armrests are life savers! I did this a lot my first couple months and I sleep on my side w/ my arm under my pillow anyways - now I think I have pinched nerves in my shoulders / neck because I have begun to experience numbness and tingling in my arms (and sleeping problems due to pain)
I have actually started camming from the floor to help stay seated and not sit in weird positions. I like to sit on my knees and feet a lot because it is really easy to sit with good posture and as long as I have a cushion I am good (Buying a really sweet dog bed soon - sounds weird but It is perfect for the floor -large enough to lean back on while still being small enought to store!!) Beyond that just steer clear of your bed and find a cute comfy chair/ loveseat from Goodwill maybe and set up a computer desk in front - that way you can lay down or stay seated or even stand up without adjusting your cam too much. I always make sure I can sit and stand wherever I am camming - changing positions often is super key.

Also every once in a while I will set it up so that I am standing/ dancing most of my show. It is a great workout, my favorite way to cam for my back and it makes the time pass faster because you are having more fun dancing around being you than sitting in front of your screen. Members also love to see you genuinely happy...its a win win!

Upvote 0
OH MY WORD I FEEL YOUR PAIN (LITERALLY). Never lean on your arms while on cam - try and have some seated back support (those pillows with armrests are life savers! I did this a lot my first couple months and I sleep on my side w/ my arm under my pillow anyways - now I think I have pinched nerves in my shoulders / neck because I have begun to experience numbness and tingling in my arms (and sleeping problems due to pain)
I have actually started camming from the floor to help stay seated and not sit in weird positions. I like to sit on my knees and feet a lot because it is really easy to sit with good posture and as long as I have a cushion I am good (Buying a really sweet dog bed soon - sounds weird but It is perfect for the floor -large enough to lean back on while still being small enought to store!!) Beyond that just steer clear of your bed and find a cute comfy chair/ loveseat from Goodwill maybe and set up a computer desk in front - that way you can lay down or stay seated or even stand up without adjusting your cam too much. I always make sure I can sit and stand wherever I am camming - changing positions often is super key.

Also every once in a while I will set it up so that I am standing/ dancing most of my show. It is a great workout, my favorite way to cam for my back and it makes the time pass faster because you are having more fun dancing around being you than sitting in front of your screen. Members also love to see you genuinely happy...its a win win!
This is fantastic advice, thank you! I think it doesn't help that I sit at a desk all day before hand :dead: I might try the floor today!

Upvote 0
Tip menu 4sci is the best tip menu ever because you do not have to put your menu in order meaning if you think of something to add halfway through a show you can add it in super fast without reorganizing your whole menu. You can also split you tip menu into two separate lists (and make them different colors) which is really great for larger tip menus b/c members are a bit more likely to look through smaller lists idk it is just something I have noticed.
Sorry, but how's this exact Tip menu bot called again? Can't find it :(
And thank you so much, that's a lot of useful information for me! I guess I'll start chaturbating again)

Upvote 0
This is fantastic advice, thank you! I think it doesn't help that I sit at a desk all day before hand :dead: I might try the floor today!
Yeah that definitely doesn't help!
Sorry, but how's this exact Tip menu bot called again? Can't find it :(
And thank you so much, that's a lot of useful information for me! I guess I'll start chaturbating again)
"tip Menu - 4sci" from 4science!
No problem!! FOrums like these have helped me soooooo much so I am just passing along the stuff :)

Reactions: AmberHoney
Upvote 0
I am planning my first cam show on Chaturbate in over two years tomorrow night. I'm a tad bit nerbous, but also excites to get back into this. It's been so long threads like this are so helpful to catch up on what's been going on with the site lately. I hope I do well in the evening as it's the only time I can be on.

• Hugs
Reactions: AmberHoney
Upvote 0
Hello!!!

What is your favorite app?
I love Tip goal count down
Why? It's simple and I I combined it with ultra bot.

How do you generally structure your shows? I love being wacky in my room, I can't keep still but I love chatting with all my guest

Do you perform in public? Not really full nude, but I love to do some "ice" shows, since my place gets really hot. If

I PM my regular guest who I know treats me well, I chat with everyone including the grey trying to turn then blue. and I dont really use mods unless i have to.

If CB is the main site you cam on, why do you prefer it over other sites? For now it is but I am currently messaging the support, I guess my account is in "pending review" because I look too young even though am at legal age of 21. i hope I can get my account back, i love chaturbate.!

_pilya_

Upvote 0
Ha, I had nothing but a positive experience with Chaturbate before I stopped. Only weird thing was some random reporting that I was inserting bottles inside myself where I received two warnings. I wish I had the confidence and comfort to continue, it was such a fun and rewarding (literally) experience, especially over weekends. I just can’t handle the idea of providing and actively supplying more video of me to be floated around the internet.

Upvote 0
I was chatting with a good friend who is a model on CB, she was unhappy someone had complained about her and got fined a decent amount of tokens, this was news to me that that could happen?
Is this a normal form of dissaplinary action taken by CB support? I thought there was warnings and bans, I wasn't told what the offence was, is this a common practice?
I have been warned before but have not heard of that kind of disciplinary action being used before, either.

Upvote 0
There seems to have been a requirement to need a more up to date flash player now on CB, my cam isn't working and I can't view any cams with my old laptop now no upgrades would work so it done it's dash.
Kind of forces the need to upgrade now or stop broadcasting.

Upvote 0
For those having problems with the flash player on Chaturbate, please know that the tech department is aware of the issue and that they are trying to do something to help. This is not an issue exclusive to Chaturbate, as I and others are encountering it on facebook, XBIZ and many other sites that are running Flash. It appears to be a conflict between many browsers and the recent update to Adobe Flash Player (my desktop updated on Monday, however I believe the update release may have been last Thursday or Friday) and I am encountering the problem on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and even Opera.

Sometimes I have found I can right click the broken link/error box and choose "Start plug-in" or "run plug-in" and then it will work, however sometimes that isn't working either. I do apologize for the problem and we all hope it will be corrected soon by Adobe, or CB's techs can find a work around.

Upvote 0
Ok thanks for the info Shirley.
I updated to a newer laptop and it way better now for my FPS, the flash player warning appeared and I was able to upgrade, something the old laptop couldnt do.
Happy to be back camming with my CB friends and had the best numbers ever in my room)))

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.