AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A question about being new to femdom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2018
I was wondering if I should let subs no that I am new to femdom? I feel like its a moral thing to a degree like I should so that I don't upset ppl if I'm bad at it.

I'm not new to femdom, but I'm new to findom and I usually state that I'm not very experienced. If the user is not a beginner himself he'll notice that you aren't very experienced, and may have some huge expectation if you pose as a seasoned domina.

Letting them know that you are new also give you the opportunity to speak with them after the seance to have some precious feedback.

I'm not new to femdom, but I'm new to findom and I usually state that I'm not very experienced. If the user is not a beginner himself he'll notice that you aren't very experienced, and may have some huge expectation if you pose as a seasoned domina.

Letting them know that you are new also give you the opportunity to speak with them after the seance to have some precious feedback.
Thank you I had been wondering for a while about that.:shame:

i tell them you are inexperienced until you feel like you got you figured it out mostly. even though i have experience, sometimes my expectations are different than what the customer is expecting and it may not mesh. before i agree to findom sessions, i need them to tell me what their spending limit (if they have one) and establish boundaries on both ends.

if they start crossing anything established without discussing or showing me problematic behavior, i will warn or ban them. like sending me pictures of their negative balance crying that they have no money to give me for example.

i tell them you are inexperienced until you feel like you got you figured it out mostly. even though i have experience, sometimes my expectations are different than what the customer is expecting and it may not mesh. before i agree to findom sessions, i need them to tell me what their spending limit (if they have one) and establish boundaries on both ends.

if they start crossing anything established without discussing or showing me problematic behavior, i will warn or ban them. like sending me pictures of their negative balance crying that they have no money to give me for example.
I see thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.