AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

a stupid question.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmazingAlexaNY

Deactivated Account
Cam Model
Feb 9, 2020
MFC Username
Amazing_Alexa
Chaturbate Username
_Awesome_Alexa
so. this is dumb but someone just brought a photo set from me on my profile and that's awesome, however i am just wondering will he always have the pictures and is he subscribed to the photo set so say if like a week from now i upload more pictures he can see them? sorry this sounds dumb i know.

He will have the pictures forever if he downloads them. If they aren't downloaded, he will have access to them as long as the photo set exists. So don't delete the photo set ;)
I'm not completely sure about the next question, but if you upload more photos to the same photo set he bought access to, he will see the new photos as well. I think.

If you want to upload more photos and you want him to buy those as well, make a new photo set.

Upvote 0
well... i just want to upload more pictures to the photo set he brought and i want him to see them however i don't like giving people my email. so i was wondering if i upload them to the same photo set does he see them?

Upvote 0
Logically, if he unlocked/bought a whole photo set, adding more photos to the same photo set will make him see the new photos without any further payment.
You could always upload a picture of a cat or something to test it, unless it's going to be a surprise or something 🙂

Upvote 0
He will have the pictures forever if he downloads them. If they aren't downloaded, he will have access to them as long as the photo set exists. So don't delete the photo set ;)
I'm not completely sure about the next question, but if you upload more photos to the same photo set he bought access to, he will see the new photos as well. I think.

If you want to upload more photos and you want him to buy those as well, make a new photo set.

They fixed that a while back, deleting photoset or even the entire account doesn't cause the user to lose access to them.

Edit: and retroactively too so if you previously lost access to a photoset it should be back in your collection.

Upvote 0
another question about fan-club how do fan-club members know if i upload a new picture or video? do they get a email about it? well... yeah if it's new there see it but i mean without looking. also what if you upload pictures in a old photo set how do they know about it? do they get Notified or something?

Upvote 0
Notified or something?
Nothing at all, as far I could notice.
Only the fact that if they are really fans, they follow what's happening the room, or announces done in other medias (twit ie..)
Else, they only applied to get existing content at the moment they apply.

Edit: and retroactively too so if you previously lost access to a photoset it should be back in your collection.
oh, interesting to know.
(Though, ofc this seems to be for paying content. If you accessed to a content by being fan only or for free content, you won't retrieve it when it's deleted)

Upvote 0
hey how are you? @punker barbie? i think maybe it would be a good idea to add some kinda Notification for fan-club members if there is not one already maybe in next update?

I will be sure to pass your suggestion along to the development team thank you!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.