AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Abusive ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Capryce

Cam Model
Jan 26, 2019
Europe
Chaturbate Username
capryce
First of all, this might be a bit long to explain and I'm sorry if it's not clear enough, I'll try to make it as simple as possible as I am a native french speaker.

So the story started about a week ago. For the background: I work on 2 french sites. I started to work on DesireCam last spring and I was doing quite good, I became friends with the site admin (it's a small family-sized site so whenever I had a problem I directly called him on Whatsapp). Anyway, I was doing well but not enough to have a substancial income, so in October I started to work on another platform every other day.

As the time went by, it appeared that I was clearly making much more money on the other site, because of a larger trafic. During that period, I learned that several members visit both sites, and some of them recognized me, which was okay I guessed, as I don't do splitcamming and I never signed an exclusivity contract with any of them anyway.

But a week ago, somebody asked me why I came less and less often on DesireCam and I just told him that I have a better trafic here and also I often had bugs on there, which was true.

The next morning, the admin of the site sends me on Whatsapp screenshots of the conversation I had with this member and said nothing more than "With that, farewell" I tried to log on and I discovered that my account had been closed! He wouldn't text me back so I sent an e-mail to the site asking what was going on, and his assistant told me that obviously I am allowed to work on several sites, but "he didn't like the fact that you critizised his site"

In what universe did I do that??? Saying that the site has bugs is a fact, not a critic! Anyway, I politely told them to go fuck themselves but I demanded that the interview I've done for them and all my pictures in their Instagram account had to be deleted, and so far, I haven't heard of them and they did nothing. They even owe me money but I'm not even going to ask for it as it really is only a few bucks.

I feel so angry, not only towards the member who "snitched" (even though I wonder why he did because I've never had any problem with him) but mostly towards the admin in which I trusted!

Anyway, what do you think about that? If they don't remove my name and pics, what can I do? Thank you for reading this.

50 bucks the member was the site owner
Well I had a similar idea, I thought he could be working for him but as far as I know, I am the only model that has been banned for working on another site. I know 3 models who work on both sites and they still have their account, so... why me? I don't know!

Well I had a similar idea, I thought he could be working for him but as far as I know, I am the only model that has been banned for working on another site. I know 3 models who work on both sites and they still have their account, so... why me? I don't know!

I had the same thought as @Mila_ My guess is that the others might not have spoken so openly about things, and they were probably still more active. I agree that what you said wasn't bad, it was speaking matter of fact. However, in his eyes, he may have felt there was a bit of exclusivity or you used his as the main site and supplemental on the other.

Who knows, money makes people do really weird and questionable things.

Maybe you were the higher earner.

Reactions: Capryce
I wouldn't get butt hurt over it.
There are plenty of other sites.
Cutting you off hurts them more then it hurts you.

Just keep in mind most sites prohibit advertising or promoting their competitors.

Reactions: Capryce
If you are bothered by the Instagram pics, are you able to go in and comment on them? Like to say something like; "Why are you still using my pictures when I am no longer on your site, don't work with you, and have repeatedly requested that you take them down?" or "False advertising using my pics after you closed my account for no reason, and I don't work with you." Forgive me if that isn't allowed, I have never used Instagram.

He reacted emotionally.
Because his reaction is not very professional, I feel that maybe he thought you were really friends and he felt betrayed :/

I get well that critics were constructive and so on... but can reestablishing a dialog be helpful ?

Anyway, on Instagram, you can report the use of your content to the site. They are not fast and not easy to move to react, but they do sometime.
It's much better than posting comments, as the owner can ban you too fast to take the information or links you need to report.

Maybe you were the higher earner.
No, every month they had a contest with the 3 highest earners and I've never been one of them.

Thank you all for your advices and support, I'll wait until Monday to see if everything has been deleted.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: his assistant told me it was another model who sent the screenshots... I don't know if that's true or not but I don't trust them anymore so it's probably meant to confuse me somehow... smh

Now I'm super scared I get banned from the other site I work on and I'm being super paranoid with everyone! So stressful...

• Hugs
Reactions: DoD404
Site admins usually have access to everything on their site.
And there is usually a keyword filter. Saying anything on the keyword filter list would probable get the whole conservation flagged for review. So even saying chaturbate, cb, mfc, myfreecams, extra, would probable get a mod looking at the chat log.

Site admins usually have access to everything on their site.
And there is usually a keyword filter. Saying anything on the keyword filter list would probable get the whole conservation flagged for review. So even saying chaturbate, cb, mfc, myfreecams, extra, would probable get a mod looking at the chat log.

Thank you for the info, I have checked my mails this morning and fortunately everything has been removed, even all my instagram pictures, so... I can forget about that stupid site!

Off topic but @Lelo1 when I don't wear my glasses your avatar seems like a drunken dancing Groot 😅 hahaha sorry I'm tired lol

It's the Amazing Spider-Man Lizard Adult Costume.

drunken dancing Groot

That's not a bad idea.
51ZLvgUalpL._AC_.jpg

Could also go with.
1448372067541.png

The admin at DesireCam sounds completely butthurt and dramatic. all because he couldn't handle some truths. Good riddance indeed. Better he ban you now before his site goes under and owes you money.

In the future, if a member asks you about another site you are on, dodge answering it. Some of these dudes can be drama stirrers.

Status
Not open for further replies.