AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accont banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2023
Hi! My name is sheilamis on chaturbate, a week ago I was permanently banned. for violating the terms and conditions. I'm a girl with a bdsm niche/ Members are very strange on this niche and have all kinds of fetishes (poo, pee, vomit, cocaine, blood) I tried very hard to avoid this topic and even reported their messages but despite all that, I kept getting warnings, so after what they wrote, I was banned. I've never done such a show, neither in public nor in private. I tried to contact the support, they answered me only once when they told me that I was banned, I wanted to show evidence that it is not because of me and that I have never answered or talked about such topics but they did not they also answered. Please I need one last chance. I don't know how to stop these people from talking about poo and pee. Please I would like to be broucheasting again on chaturbate. I will try so that next time it doesn't happen again, I promise.
Maybe during all this time I made a mistake too, but I was not guilty this time. Maybe there is a way to ban these comments if I can be a chaturbate member. Thank you for help
@punker barbie

24CF47B2-ABD9-47C4-A177-D876F3A6BB85.jpeg

Attachments

• 15F37755-4A92-4458-80DE-656AE1E1729B.jpeg
    15F37755-4A92-4458-80DE-656AE1E1729B.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 4
You have the option in chat settings to ban specific words. Very helpful

Upvote 0
au raspuns o singura data, i-am rugat sa-mi mai dea o sansa si nu au mai raspuns. te rog da-mi doar o ultima sansa
I sent many emails about this, I showed evidence that it was not my fault and still he didn't answer me if I get one last chance @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.